Someone Hit by Mustang. Can you say Hit and Run! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
4.6L Member

Maaaaan! I am so sorry for your car. I wake up early just to get the humongous corner spot. You are so lucky to have video. I'd get her arrested. Then again if she's hot you could always arrange something. Hmmmm.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to myfast05
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBritish
Looked what happened to my poor baby. Totally f*cked up.
I hear the pain from here. Here is a pic of what a stupid person did there new GT. They have no respect for any thing, or anyone

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ford GT.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	15196  

Life's to short to drive anything else
V6 Member
S197 Member

Dang! How fast was she going??? Poor stang looks like it was in a very bad collision! Can't believe someone would drive off after causing that amount of damage. It's one thing for a little door ding or barely tapping the bumper, but THAT! Sheesh!

PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to Hoodlum
Shopping cart 1 Mustang 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
dont park with 5 blocks of a shopping cart!!!!
https://www.allfordmustangs.com/photo...0/ppuser/17526

Unfortunatly, I was tired, and at night. All fixed now, and I have a profound relaxation now of how uninvincable my car really is.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Bummer about the hit and run.
My son's 04 Cobra got hit one day in a parking spot on the street. Seems the idiot wanted to parallel park in a spot just slightly larger than his car. Guys front bumper and license plate rubbed across the full rear facia of my son's car. All scratched to heck. The funny part is someone saw it and left my son a note. Well when son gets to his car after work the jerk is still parked behind him. Son gets tag number and calls cops. With a witness and car still parked there the kid couldn't get out of it.

06 GT Legend Lime, Konig Beyonds, Hurst, JBA, Steeda stuff, MAC CAI, Sniper tuned, LT's, catted H pipe, VIS Racing CF heat extractor hood, Tokico D-Specs, Silver Horse Racing, LLR #0174

08 GT Performance White, Konig Beyonds, Legend Lime accents.
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamicosmos
Dang! How fast was she going??? Poor stang looks like it was in a very bad collision! Can't believe someone would drive off after causing that amount of damage. It's one thing for a little door ding or barely tapping the bumper, but THAT! Sheesh!
This was sent to me from a freind. I will pass along what I know. Another example of money and cometence having nothing in common. This guy in MIssion Hills, Kansas waited 2 yrs. for this $200,000.00 Ford GT. This car only has 9 miles on it. He desided to try out how fast it would go,so he dicided to punch the gas pedal. When he did, he lost traction on the rear wheel and lost control on a bridge next to #17 at Mission Hills country club which crosses a small creek. He nailed the steel and concrete pole. Still has the 30-days tags on it. Don't get me wrong I love going fast, but nothing like this.

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2006 Thread Starter

Sorry I haven't been around the past couple of days, fellas. I've been working everything out with my car. The girl came back to the Campus Safety department the next day and admitted that she was the one who hit my car. She saved her own butt by coming back, considering we had video footage of it. Any way.....she is paying for all of the damage. Hopefully once the body shop takes off the bumper, they will find a bent sway bar or something, that way I can order aftermarket parts. And as far as "additional payment" is considered.......yeah, she's quite hot.... Talk to you guys later. I'll keep you posted.
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfast05
This was sent to me from a freind. I will pass along what I know. Another example of money and cometence having nothing in common. This guy in MIssion Hills, Kansas waited 2 yrs. for this $200,000.00 Ford GT. This car only has 9 miles on it. He desided to try out how fast it would go,so he dicided to punch the gas pedal. When he did, he lost traction on the rear wheel and lost control on a bridge next to #17 at Mission Hills country club which crosses a small creek. He nailed the steel and concrete pole. Still has the 30-days tags on it. Don't get me wrong I love going fast, but nothing like this.
resending pic, somehow there isn't a one, so resending
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Ford GT.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	19325  

MACH I Member
S197 Member

I have no tolerance for hit and run. I've reported it twice when I whitnessed for other people, and one time the perpetrator spent time behind bars. On a third occasion, I had my car hit once in college. Turns out, the guy was in my Psyche class. He admitted it after I tracked him down (how many light blue trucks can there be with beige scrapes down there sides). He paid for the damage, and was OK about it (or as OK as you can be after someone tracks you down, anyway). Anyway the professor opens his lecture (just after this happened) with "Now, how many people here would leave their names when backing into a parked car? Most of us would just leave." He stopped the lecture after we both burst out laughing. Apparently, we were a minority.:hihi:

'05 Sonic Blue GT w/ '07 V8 engine, 5-sp, IUP, Beige leather interior, nothing else -
just the way I wanted it. (1 of 113)
OK, so I've added a few things to it. Check my Profile - too many to list here.
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
I guess I was much luckier than you, when a farmer stoped,no warning and his is what happen to my 05. Had to have the front facisia totaly replaced.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	060424104334.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	19335   Click image for larger version

Name:	060424104350.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	19336  

Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
I guess I was much luckier than you, when a farmer stoped,no warning and his is what happen to my 05. Had to have the front facisia totaly replaced.

Apprentice
S197 Member

A Perfect Entry for the Do'h Moments Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_mal
Heh - I finally get my dream car last Friday - a beautiful 06 GT in Tungsten Grey - and my wife backed into it with the Explorer 7 hours after I had parked it in the driveway. Fortunately a friend of a friend does body work/painting, and the damage wasn't all that bad (for any vehicle but my less-than-a-day-old Stang).
dr_mal,

First off I am sorry to hear about your Stang, I know it stabs you in the heart! And to have one of your family members do it is like twisting the knife, as it's hard to get mad at them and no one else is paying! After you cool down(maybe you already are), please post the story with more details at my D'oh moments post. It's perfect! Here's the link:

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...D%27oh+Moments

08 Roush 427R GT Torch Red Premium
Painted Side Mirror Covers
100% Roush synthetic oil
06 V6 Vert Premium w/Pony Package
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
So, anymore updates?

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's

Buddy as long as you caught her on tape shes done thats basically jail for a hit and run either that or a redicoulsly expensive ticket either way shes ****** and deserves it to thats sooo messed up thats sad to hear sorry and good luck with the fixing process wish ya the best!!!( hope she goes to jail) & (pays a 5,000 dollar fine) hehe
Apprentice
S197 Member

Man I don't care how hot that chick is, if it was my baby she'd pay until it was fixed back to perfection. That fact that she's hot probably makes her think she can get away with anything she wants anyway. Give her a dose of reality.

My girlfriend always wonders why I park a mile away from the grocery store or mall. I'll show her this thread and maybe she'll understand.

2005 Black GT with Red upgrade interior, fully tinted, 18's with ASA/BBS 5 spoke studded wheels, Michelin Pilots, Borla S-Type catbacks, K&N FIPK cold air injection system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page