Someone Hit by Mustang. Can you say Hit and Run! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006 Thread Starter

Angry Someone Hit by Mustang. Can you say Hit and Run!

After a long day of studying on Monday, I decide to leave school. I walk to my car in the parking garage, and what do I see??!! Someone hit my baby!!!! Full-on hit it!!!! This was no side-swipe. Yes. You guys heard right. She hit a parked car! I reviewed the video footage of the parking garage and it was a full-size Chevy Silverado. But wait.....it gets better!!! Can you say, "HIT AND RUN"!? Needless to say, my rear bumper is F&%#@$!!!! Luckily, it didn't even dent the quarter panel. I don't know HOW it didn't. Hopefully the impact bent my sway bar or something else so I can just replace it with performance stuff. I got the license plate, and the girl goes to my school. I'm going in on Friday for the estimate. My poor baby!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006
Apprentice
S197 Member

Looked what happened to my poor baby. Totally f*cked up.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Crash04.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	15062   Click image for larger version

Name:	Crash10.jpg
Views:	1585
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	15063   Click image for larger version

Name:	Crash09.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	15064   Click image for larger version

Name:	Crash08.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	15065  
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to Hoodlum
Keep us updated on the story, would like to know how she reacts when she gets arrested/ticketed for hit and run

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006
nghtrnnr

i'm very very sorry about what happened and i hope she pays but this sort of sounds like one of the chick flicks my girlfriend makes me see...if the girl who hit your car's a drop dead hottie.....at least make her squirm before you apologize for parking the car there brother ...seriously..i hope they arrest her
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006
nghtrnnr

by the way..does anyone else think people are actually aiming for our stangs? jealousy can be a b**ch and i think people are trying to damage our car on purpose...i had my other car for 5 years and noone went near it nearly as much as this one...i had the strtracr parked on a street the other day and i'm standing in the window of the store watching it and here comes this lady backing into the spot in front of it...when i say you could park a truck in that spot it was no exaggeration but she keeps slowly backing up...looking around...backing up...looking around...so i jog out of the store and stand between the cars like i'm about to pop the hood...get this....the b*tch gets fire mad at me and starts rantin about how she wasnt going to touch my car(at least i think thats what she said...really thick jamaican accent)...i'm like lady its a 20 foot spot ..why would you have to get within 5 ft of me? she calls me an a**hole and drives away like shes mad cause she couldnt back into the front of my car....so beware out there....jealous people are aiming for our stangs...dont park with 5 blocks of a shopping cart!!!!
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast05stang
After a long day of studying on Monday, I decide to leave school. I walk to my car in the parking garage, and what do I see??!! Someone hit my baby!!!! Full-on hit it!!!! This was no side-swipe. Yes. You guys heard right. She hit a parked car! I reviewed the video footage of the parking garage and it was a full-size Chevy Silverado. But wait.....it gets better!!! Can you say, "HIT AND RUN"!? Needless to say, my rear bumper is F&%#@$!!!! Luckily, it didn't even dent the quarter panel. I don't know HOW it didn't. Hopefully the impact bent my sway bar or something else so I can just replace it with performance stuff. I got the license plate, and the girl goes to my school. I'm going in on Friday for the estimate. My poor baby!
Hit and runners are slime, probably would have done the same thing if they hit a person. I was in a parking lont once and witnessed a hit and run, this women hits a parked car in a lot that I was in and I stuck a note on the guys windshield after she walks into her beauty salon.
Did you get the tag number from the video?

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006
S197 Member

You're lucky that you got it on video! I feel bad for you that you have to go through all of the aggravation
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006
S197 Member

I hate hit & runs (over the years, I have been a victim of those for quite a few times)...in my opinion, people like that ought to go to jail for at least a couple of years, just to teach them a darn lesson.
And the fact it's a girl, well who cares, no mercy for anyone that does that, no matter what the gender of that person is...
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006
Apprentice
S197 Member

I'm SOOOOOO SORRY!
That's just awful! PLEASE keep us updated on what happened to the JERK. This is so frustrating. Also let us know about what's being done for your baby...

Joe

2006 Premium GT, Vista Blue, 5 Speed Auto, Pioneer 4100NEX Head Unit, Shaker 1000, Anti-Theft, 18" Chrome Mag wheels, Interior upgrade, side airbags, Backup cam
Receipt Date: 9/14/2005
Serialize Date: 10/20/2005
Blend Date: 11/15/2005
Produced Date: 11/22/2005
Author Idiots Stripe Guide, FRD04-AUX Guide
Need help installing stereo? Let me know!!
Rookie
S197 Member

Heh - I finally get my dream car last Friday - a beautiful 06 GT in Tungsten Grey - and my wife backed into it with the Explorer 7 hours after I had parked it in the driveway. Fortunately a friend of a friend does body work/painting, and the damage wasn't all that bad (for any vehicle but my less-than-a-day-old Stang).

2006 GT Coupe Premium, Manual, Tungsten Grey, IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Wheel Locks
Mods: Sequential Taillights, 8" Shorty Antenna, FORD on hood, Hurst shifter with t-handle, Steeda UDP
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_mal
Heh - I finally get my dream car last Friday - a beautiful 06 GT in Tungsten Grey - and my wife backed into it with the Explorer 7 hours after I had parked it in the driveway. Fortunately a friend of a friend does body work/painting, and the damage wasn't all that bad (for any vehicle but my less-than-a-day-old Stang).
That's got to be worth at least 30 days of getting what you want from her, if you get my meaning...

2005 GT Premium Convertible, Redfire, Parchment top. 5-speed manual, Shaker 1000, Flowmasters.
Rookie
S197 Member

It certainly stopped the "I can't believe you went out and bought a Mustang" in a hurry, I tell you what

2006 GT Coupe Premium, Manual, Tungsten Grey, IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Wheel Locks
Mods: Sequential Taillights, 8" Shorty Antenna, FORD on hood, Hurst shifter with t-handle, Steeda UDP
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_mal
It certainly stopped the "I can't believe you went out and bought a Mustang" in a hurry, I tell you what
So it may be worth it in the long run!

1965 Mustang Coupe
S197 Member

Take it out in trade. Dont slap her back too hard.
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch
Hit and runners are slime, probably would have done the same thing if they hit a person. I was in a parking lont once and witnessed a hit and run, this women hits a parked car in a lot that I was in and I stuck a note on the guys windshield after she walks into her beauty salon.
Did you get the tag number from the video?
The note probably said "I just smacked your car. People are watching, they probably think I am writing you my name and phone number, but I'm not. HAHAHAHA!!!"

I backed into a lady's Celica GT, the other day. *SO* embarrassed. I get paper and a pen and leave her my name and number and two apologies. She called me to say she didn't think there was anything wrong with the car and thanked me profusely on a 10 minute phone message. Thanked me for leaving a note. She detailed all the times her car has been hit in the parking lot, with no notes. Made me want to not drive my car anymore! I knocked the "D" off her license plate ring so now it says "Go- Car"

The first person to hit her ring knocked off the "'s"

Used to say "God's Car"

I told her about the special circle of Hell reserved for people who don't leave notes and key cars.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page