New Commercial? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
S197 Member

New Commercial?

My Girlfriend said she saw a new, cool commercial, with a red Mustang and it involved lots of engine revving. I can't find it on Ford's website. Anyone know where I can view this?

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006
S197 Member

just go rev your own engine, its a lot better than seeing it on TV

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantage
just go rev your own engine, its a lot better than seeing it on TV
I just put it in the garage. The JBA's rock, in there

I hope it makes the neighbor's dogs howl.

Whenever I feel down or depressed, I just whistle to feel better. It freaks out the neighbor's dog and he runs to the end of his chain and gags himself.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack
I just put it in the garage. The JBA's rock, in there

I hope it makes the neighbor's dogs howl.

Whenever I feel down or depressed, I just whistle to feel better. It freaks out the neighbor's dog and he runs to the end of his chain and gags himself.
yea cold starts sound so good in the garage
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to hawgman Send a message via Yahoo to hawgman
Are you talking about this one? http://www.2006-mustang-gt.com/video...to2005_wmv.wmv

Obviously this version is regionalized, but they have the commercial nation wide. It isn't new. Been out for a couple of months. First few times I saw it I wasn't sure if it was a commercial for the Mustang, or a commercial for BMR lower control arms with all the wheel hop that thing has.

2005 GT Premium,torch red, all available factory options.
Performance mods: Lets just say it's not stock.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

This IntelliTXT stuff sucks.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgman
Are you talking about this one? http://www.2006-mustang-gt.com/video...to2005_wmv.wmv

Obviously this version is regionalized, but they have the commercial nation wide. It isn't new. Been out for a couple of months. First few times I saw it I wasn't sure if it was a commercial for the Mustang, or a commercial for BMR lower control arms with all the wheel hop that thing has.
Girlfriend says that sounds like it She's in the other room. I like the Ghost Of Mustangs Past as it joins up with the new one. Very cool

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Magnaflow has a new Mustang comercial with a red GT, its way better than the Ford one IMO...

New Toy - Custom 92 GT soon to be a turbo beast
DHG 01 Bullitt - JLT, Mac o/r H, MGW, Bama tune, Focus pump, 3.73s, DRs best 1/4 13.50 @ 101 best 1/8 8.53 @ 82
Red/White 88 GT vert (SOLD)
Autumn Orange 97 GT (SOLD)
Black 89 LX best 8.46 1/8 mile (SOLD)
2011 F-150 Supercrew Ecoboost
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
I think Dynomax used a silver one

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page