the rumors are true - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
S197 Member

Bo and Luke would be happy that this car is a police car because Bo and Luke would hate this car.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Bo and Luke would be driving a Mustang.....

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0scoops123
I doubt it. Police cruisers are rarely stock. I bet they put some serious mods in there(if not a big block). I wonder what kinda HP it's putting down.

actually, nowadays, they usually are stock. gone are the good 'ol days of car makers giving us big engines and tons of hp such as the 455 rockets. my dept is looking very hard at the magnums and chargers since the vics future after 06 looks non existant. dodge offers both police package magnums and chargers with either a 250 hp six or a 340 hp hemi. i hope like hell we get the hemi charger if we are gonna do it. i dont know what a civvie model charger with a hemi puts out. but it probably isnt too much less than 340. vics are stock except for 2 inches of lift, so are impalas, the only other recent police package that had any hp increase was the camaros. they basically removed the limiters and put on less restrictive exhaust. ive been told that the camaros would keep up with the vettes at 175, but i have yet to get to test that thery myself.....

2006 Tungsten GT 5 speed -Hurst | C & L CAI, | Predator running 91 torque tune (91 race for track)-BAMA. | MAC Boomtubes | FRPP 4.10s|Kaenan 3in cowl hood.

2006 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Black- 5.4, Hellbent Steel 2.5 level with 35x12.5x20 toyo m/ts on blk XD Hoss wheels, roll up tonneau, Gotts CAI, predator 91 performance tune.

Wifes Ride: 2013 Explorer XLT 2.0 Ecoboost. Stock as stock can be, but hey... on the bright side... she has a turbo!

nghtrnnr

gtnos did you get a new car? didnt you have a 2005 with nitrous before?
GT Member
S197 Member

i had the 05 redfire roush for about 3 weeks. dealer tried to screw me on the financing, so i took it back with 750 on the odo went to another dealer, and ordered me an 06 tungsten fully loaded. 9k cheaper, same hp, prettier color, better rims and stereo.... oh yeah, and one cool salesman that let me use x-plan. much happier. roush was 38k and didnt even have leather. was a deluxe. no nos on either though. not yet on the 06 anyway.....:kooky: but there is always tomorrow.

2006 Tungsten GT 5 speed -Hurst | C & L CAI, | Predator running 91 torque tune (91 race for track)-BAMA. | MAC Boomtubes | FRPP 4.10s|Kaenan 3in cowl hood.

2006 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Black- 5.4, Hellbent Steel 2.5 level with 35x12.5x20 toyo m/ts on blk XD Hoss wheels, roll up tonneau, Gotts CAI, predator 91 performance tune.

Wifes Ride: 2013 Explorer XLT 2.0 Ecoboost. Stock as stock can be, but hey... on the bright side... she has a turbo!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page