One Of A Kind? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie

one of the reasons I went with the Legend Lime, I have seen only 3 others on the road and 2 sitting at local Ford dealers, and I have owned mine for 6 months now...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP_3799.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	15666   Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP_3359.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	15667  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

That's why I'm looking at a Legend Lime coupe.

S197 Member

I'm seeing a lot more pop up here and there now that the nice weather is coming. Yesterday I saw a yellow GT w/ black stripes, I was driving next to the guy for a while. And a couple days earlier I saw a Legend Lime V6.. also next to me, he wouldn't even look over at me. Oh and I saw a white GT at the mall last wkend. Since I got my black one I haven't seen another black GT on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantage
I'm seeing a lot more pop up here and there now that the nice weather is coming. Yesterday I saw a yellow GT w/ black stripes, I was driving next to the guy for a while. And a couple days earlier I saw a Legend Lime V6.. also next to me, he wouldn't even look over at me. Oh and I saw a white GT at the mall last wkend. Since I got my black one I haven't seen another black GT on the road.
Is it only me, or is that the way Mustang drivers are? This is my first Stang (but most favorite car) and I can't get any acknowledgement from other Stang owners... Can they sense I am from the "dark side"? (By the way, I ain't ever going back)
Classic Member
S197 Member

Around here lately -- waving at or looking at the car next to you can get you accused of ROAD RAGE -- and get you collected by the police.....

Ever since a couple of people were run off the road and killed.

I used to acknowledge other Stang drivers, but not too much anymore, unless they are in a parking lot or not driving...
GT Member
S197 Member

There are 3 'sixers in my condo's 2 blues and a black, all '05's I'm the only GT '06, but a girl parks her white '04 next to mine all of the time.............

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colljo
I went out for lunch and noticed that 2 of them were parked right by each other. Coming back from lunch I thought it would be funny and parked mine right next to the other 2. The guy that came in first this morning will be like what the F***
Have you seen the ad with the guy cleaning the snow off his car and the windows and everything? Once he's done, he hits the button on his remote and you see the lights flash off on and off, on the car in front of the one he just cleared.

I saw a black V6 yesterday... No spoiler, so I followed. Guy never saw me till I hit the horn, at the light, next to him. I had decided to stop following and was in the left turn lane, merging. He jumped when I honked. I waved and drove off. My Girlfriend was with me and she said the two cars don't look alike. She said my tailights look different and my GT looks bigger. I think it's the wider tires that make it look beefier.

Can't wait to see how 275's look in the back

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Ray
That's why I'm looking at a Legend Lime coupe.
Thank goodness. Don't get the sedan.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
Guys, we own Mustangs..one day they will be as plentiful as the Fox's ans SN95s.

That doesnt mean they will be ordinary, just that a lot of peole have good taste and thats why there is still a mustang when so many other name plates have fallen off the map.

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's
PONY Member
S197 Member

Getting Used To It...there Is One Street Into My Development So We Pass Each Other All The Time...this Is Why We Modify Them To Stand Apart..i'm Saving Up For My Mods As We Speak..i'm Still The Only One With The Stock 18's, But I'm Sure Tomorrow Someone Will Have Them!!..can't Wait To Stripe And Louver It!!

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.

Just gives you an "excuse" to mod

i've seen about 4 other black gts, one light blue steeda with vortech supercharger, a mineral grey saleen, yellow gt, red gt, raced a light blue gt lastnight, they'r showin up way more. the guy in the saleen had grey hair and wouldnt even budge an extra mph

i like to think my webelectric taillights and my louvres set me apart =p not every car has them, they should though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page