Ford Mustang Forum banner

2007 Mustang GT Mud Flaps

4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  JayP 
#1 ·
Hi All, Just bought a pristine 2007 GT Premium convertible with V8 and automatic. Really, really, nice, super clean car and our first Mustang. It does not have mud flaps and I am concerned about stone chips, etc. We are hoping for suggestions on which mud flaps look good, work, and where to get them. Called the local Ford dealer, a large dealership, and the parts guy said Ford does not have mud flaps for a 2007 Mustang. Any help will be truly appreciated.

#2 ·
Mud flaps don't come with a mustang stock??? My mind is blown. I thought they did. Mine came with it...but then again I bought it used from a previous owner.
I checked american muscle and they sell mud flaps. Kind of pricey for four prices of plastic....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
#4 ·
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your first Mustang! What color combo does it have? Is it all bone stock, and plans for mods in the near future?

We have front & rear mud flaps available if you're interested. They're a nice option for keeping the paint in tact, like you mentioned. It's a good call when your Mustang is in pristine condition!

If you ever have questions about any of the parts on our AM site, please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to point you in the right direction or provide tech info!

Shane

#5 ·
It’s true that Ford doesn’t make mud flaps for the front, but they do make them for the rear of a Mustang. After doing some research and not finding anything I cared for aftermarket I put some OEM flaps on the back, as the rear wheels were kicking crap all over the back. Hated the sound of stones hitting things.

2007 Ford Mustang Mud Flap Set | FordParts.com

Attachments

#6 ·
I have a set of GT500 splash guards for sale if you are interested. They don't fit a GT 100% correctly, but I've seen a lot of people install them on a GT. They screw right on with the 2 holes, but the fit is slightly off at the very bottom. They don't stick out a ton like a normal mud flap though. PM me if you're interested. I have no use for them right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.