headin south end of next month - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006
nghtrnnr

headin south end of next month

hey i'm heading south in a few weeks round the end of may/june to visit some relatives...we all know how boring that can be sooooo if anyone knows the location to some really seedy strip joints let a guy know k...not a whorehouse..i dont want to be arrested but a nice lawful hooter squeezin butt slappin bar banger. maybe half way in virginia or the carolinas

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006
S197 Member

Where you from? NY? How are the roads in that part of the country? i am planning a road trip starting from Las Vegas to NY to Florida, then from Florida to Las Vegas taking the 10. I'm taking the stang, but i hope gas wont be like 4-5 bucks, then i'm just gonna fly

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006
nghtrnnr

outside the city the roads are fine...but once you get to the city be careful...roads suck...but i'll tell ya...there is nothing on earth like drivin a new shiny mustang down broadway through times square and hittin that dixieland air horn i got.....good livin...now about those southern strip joints.............

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006
S197 Member

The initial post made this place sound like a Harley Forum.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
...now about those southern strip joints.............
Ahem...back in my former life...I visited a few of those establishments down in Myrtle Beach, on golf trips. That may be a bit out of your way, but if you wind up there, the advice would be NOT to go to any of the places you see on the big billboards. They are overpriced, overcrowded, and oversiliconed. A work colleague (who is now my boss's boss; funny how those things wind up) and I found a place that I think is now called, uh, the polite French word for butt (can I say "butt" on AFM?) and, uh, it was incredible. Raining like crazy that night, no one was out, this place is off the beaten path a little...maybe ten patrons in the place including us, and ALL of the ladies came over after their sets to chat us up. I felt like Charlie Sheen or something. BYOB, and The Full Monty.

But other than Myrtle, I have no stories...

"I may never be famous, but my girls Dixi and Luci sure are."

Dixi Candace: Windveil Blue Stick V6 '05, Steeda CAI w/BBK 70mmTB/hi-flo inlet, XCal2, ASP UP, JBA SS Shorties/Evol, FRPP T-Lok diff, 34/28 mm F/R sway bars, MMR rear LCAs, Monte C. strut bar, Precision 3.73s, Snow H2OCH4O, "Q" grille and tons of Dixi Bling chrome

Luci Elinor: Legend Lime Auto GT '06 Premium, JLT2 CAI, XCal2 Brenspeed 93, BBK 62mmx2 TB, Steeda UPs, Pypes Violators polished, SMR strut tower, A.H. & Stage3 louvers
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006
nghtrnnr

hmmm i hear alot about those myrtle beach spots...and vintage those harley guys do know how to throw a party i'll give em that. i'm not exactly part of that harley crowd with those weird mustaches but i'll hang out with anybody
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page