How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 14 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscoyote
I'm jerkin' his chain, since he seems to like attacking 6ers.

Never could stand bullies. It's how I became a 'Stanger, anyway.
I'm not takin any sides on this arguement..just givin my 2 cents on what looks like just another GTO with a few hood scoops.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reekostang
As far as you not caring about the sound, I now understand where you are coming from. Hey, you should support Buick, they make really nice quiet cars for seniors, sounds perfect for you. Go pop an O'douls non-alcoholic, and marvel at the greatest Mustang ever built-yours!!!:thumbsup

oh I get you and your "friend" confused.

Sorry.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk06GT
I'm not takin any sides on this arguement..just givin my 2 cents on what looks like just another GTO with a few hood scoops.
yeah, a bit like a shell game.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

nghtrnnr

Quote:
I'm jerkin' his chain, since he seems to like attacking 6ers.

Never could stand bullies. It's how I became a 'Stanger, anyway.
is he talkin about me? when did i attack 6ers...when did i say stick to buick...are you seein pink elephants too? that happens to me sometimes at 4am when i'm deep in the bottle...i always said i was simply unhappy with fords v6 engine...then i get attacked and i swing back...
Apprentice

Oh wow, nghtrnnr... just wow.... I guess if I was a baby I'd resort to name calling too... Besides look at your own math.... 1)The V8 will beat the Infiniti but it doesn't look like it will smoke it like you claim... 2) A fully loaded GT is actually LESS loaded than a base G35 Coupe.... but hey, when you're that immature I guess those details don't matter, do they? But you you know what? Unlike you I won't resort to name calling.... Why? because petty insults and name calling is immature and beneath me. I'm above that. I have higher standards. Instead I'll just resort to destroying your argument like I have been doing with math, science, and common sense.
nghtrnnr

Quote:
oh I get you and your BF confused.

Sorry.
seee? next he'll be sayin he dont throw homo jokes out there again
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
pssst...hey stang brothers...theres a jap car lovin ricer in here posin as a mustang guy...calls himself ballsac or somethin like that..anyway...he challenged me to do math regardin his beloved g35 and our awesome mustang gt...so here goes

he does seem to have a preoccupation with male genitalia, doesn't he?

nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac
Oh wow, nghtrnnr... just wow.... I guess if I was a baby I'd resort to name calling too... Besides look at your own math.... 1)The V8 will beat the Infiniti but it doesn't look like it will smoke it like you claim... 2) A fully loaded GT is actually LESS loaded than a base G35 Coupe.... but hey, when you're that immature I guess those details don't matter, do they? But you you know what? Unlike you I won't resort to name calling.... Why? because petty insults and name calling is immature and beneath me. I'm above that. I have higher standards. Instead I'll just resort to destroying your argument like I have been doing with math, science, and common sense.
300hp at 5750 rpm wont smoke a car that reaches 298hp at 6400 rpm? those numbers dont add up to a smoke? are you insane? are you even a driver? a fully loaded gt has less than a base g35? i hope so...its still 6 grand more...but you know what? i wont resort to name callin either you friggin mary...ooops...i'm so silly like that
nghtrnnr

Quote:
he does seem to have a preoccupation with male genitalia, doesn't he?
see what i said? i was right on the money about his next denial wasnt i?
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Hey, man, I'm not throwing 'em.

You keep pitching 'em & I'll keep batting 'em out of the park!

I don't think I recall as many references to male anatomy as come from you all.

Seems a subconscious pre-occupation.

Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

;-)

Apprentice

Nope they don't add up to a smoke because if that's the case then I 'smoked' a new V6 Accord the other day. I didn't leave him in the dust but hey if you call that 'smoking' then I call what I did 'smoking' too.

'a fully loaded gt has less than a base g35? i hope so...its still 6 grand more'

-Fully loaded GT is 6 grand less than a base G35? Dude, you need to do the math again. I calculated about 1K and change, not 6K. Besides, that was never the point. The point is I'm still pissed off at the fact that a V8 Mustang ONLY produces 2 HP more than a V6 G35.

'but you know what? i wont resort to name callin either you friggin mary...ooops...i'm so silly like that'

- Too late for that.
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Nope they don't add up to a smoke because if that's the case then I 'smoked' a new V6 Accord the other day. I didn't leave him in the dust but hey if you call that 'smoking' then I call what I did 'smoking' too.

'a fully loaded gt has less than a base g35? i hope so...its still 6 grand more'

-Fully loaded GT is 6 grand less than a base G35? Dude, you need to do the math again. I calculated about 1K and change, not 6K. Besides, that was never the point. The point is I'm still pissed off at the fact that a V8 Mustang ONLY produces 2 HP more than a V6 G35.

'but you know what? i wont resort to name callin either you friggin mary...ooops...i'm so silly like that'

- Too late for that.
good thing youre learnin ..at least ya aint swearin that the g35 is 300hp anymore...and golly gee...its too late to stop callin you names? shucks i was bein sarcastic you ******* yellow bellied swamp rat
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:

- Too late for that.
They've already copped to making up figures. This goes on every 6 mos or so. So I'm familiar with them.

I reckon they thought they could go to the 2005+ 6 forums and start trouble here . ..

He appaently had to think long and hard about the swamp rat -had to clear the phallic references -maybe he looked up insults.com to find something . ..

nghtrnnr

feel free to call me at ...lol
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
see what i said? i was right on the money about his next denial wasnt i?
What exactly did I deny?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page