How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 15 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

'good thing youre learnin ..at least ya aint swearin that the g35 is 300hp anymore...'

- Learning? Learning what? The fact still remains the Mustang V8 engine is still as weak as the G35 V6 engine. Ooooh 2 Hp.... Wow... if the difference of 2 HP between a V8 and V6 is enough for you then hey, I guess you are one of those people willing to settle for less. Not me... I want more. Just a little advice: You can't go through life just settling for stuff. If you do, you'll always be at the bottom. Unless you're just happy being at the bottom..... But, like I said, that's you.... I always want more.

'and golly gee...its too late to stop callin you names? shucks i was bein sarcastic you ******* yellow bellied swamp rat'

- Did you just say 'golly gee'? That's actually pretty funny but like I said, I don't resort to name calling. It's childish, immature and beneath me. It's not my fault my standards are too high.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac
'good thing youre learnin ..at least ya aint swearin that the g35 is 300hp anymore...'

- Learning? Learning what? The fact still remains the Mustang V8 engine is still as weak as the G35 V6 engine. Ooooh 2 Hp.... Wow... if the difference of 2 HP between a V8 and V6 is enough for you then hey, I guess you are one of those people willing to settle for less. Not me... I want more. Just a little advice: You can't go through life just settling for stuff. If you do, you'll always be at the bottom. Unless you're just happy being at the bottom..... But, like I said, that's you.... I always want more.

'and golly gee...its too late to stop callin you names? shucks i was bein sarcastic you ******* yellow bellied swamp rat'

- Did you just say 'golly gee'? That's actually pretty funny but like I said, I don't resort to name calling. It's childish, immature and beneath me. It's not my fault my standards are too high.
if i do end up at the bottom...you'll be there in your car to drive me around

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
feel free to call me at ...lol
dude, if that's your number, someone could do a reverse lookup and totally rip you off.

edit it off .. .

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

nghtrnnr

heys its that time again...sunny day in the city...time for me to head out and hoot and holla at the gals in the short skirts...reeko take over for me!!
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:

You can't really expect intelligence from a 33 year old man who puts "streetracer" on his license plate, can you?

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
Apprentice

'if i do end up at the bottom...you'll be there in your car to drive me around'

- Oh, snap! Is that a dis? You know what? Insulting people's livelihood over the internet is BS. Anybody can lie about what they do. You don't know me and I can definitely assure you I'm not at the bottom. But I can tell you, though, it's always the bottom feeders that start in with the livelihood insults.... I'll just leave it at that.
nghtrnnr

easy ballsac...you sound hurt...good thing i couldnt resist one last look before i left...i only get mad in parkin lots...i'm just ******* around on the internet...dont be mad...its all fun
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:

- Oh, snap! Is that a dis? You know what? Insulting people's livelihood over the internet is BS. Anybody can lie about what they do. You don't know me and I can definitely assure you I'm not at the bottom. But I can tell you, though, it's always the bottom feeders that start in with the livelihood insults.... I'll just leave it at that.
Don't let 'im get to you, it's like playing the dozens.

If he gets you ticked off, he wins . . .

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:

It's like my granddad used to say -"money is like sex -the ones who talk about it the most, are the ones who don't have any."

Apprentice

'easy ballsac...'

- Oh wow real original there....

'you sound hurt...'

- Really? Yeah I guess I'm hurt that you can't think up better come backs.

'good thing i couldnt resist one last look before i left...'

- Oh wow I must obviously be getting to you for you to take 'one last look'

'I only get mad in parkin lots...'

- Ooooh, big man there. Can't get me verbally so you have to resort to telling me that you only get mad in parking lots? That's actually pretty funny. I hit you with multiple arguments in every one of my posts and the best you can come up with is making fun of my screen name. Makes me wonder what would happen if we were in a real fight.

'i'm just ******* around on the internet...dont be mad...its all fun'

- That's weird..... If I was only '*******' around on the internet I wouldn't get mad and resort to name calling.... But hey, that's just me. The best part about this whole thing is the fact that your arguments are so poor and immature that they are actually giving me something to laugh my ass off at here at work.
nghtrnnr

i love how you painstakingly pick apart each of my little witty jibes...i do believe i'm giving you a reason to live...hurrah for me...and that part about me gettin mad in parkin lots wasnt even directed at you ballsac...or anyone else here for that matter...but since your wonderin how you would do against me in a real fight......well...i wasnt even gonna go there...this was just playin the dozens...but if you insist....we're both right here in nyc laddieboy...and if youre really tryin to take the train there...well hell i'll buy us both a ticket...and heres the kicker....i'll sing you a lullaby if you really want me to but i still wont be mad at you
GT Member
S197 Member

Hey girls, I'll supply the saucer of milk so you can have a proper cat fight:thumbsup

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
nghtrnnr

sorry pumpdoc...gee he started it......i was just blastin the ford v6 engine and havin fun doin it.he wanted to make it real...
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
sorry pumpdoc...gee he started it......i was just blastin the ford v6 engine and havin fun doin it.he wanted to make it real...
Take a look at the Thread on the VW Passat, 4 banger, 200HP, V6, 280HP.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
SO you DO admit to trolling?

:lock

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page