How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 16 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

'i love how you painstakingly pick apart each of my little witty jibes...'

- It's not that hard really..... I've seen more wit from my baby cousins.

'i do believe i'm giving you a reason to live...hurrah for me...'

- No you're just making my day at the office a lot more amusing.

'and that part about me gettin mad in parkin lots wasnt even directed at you ballsac...or anyone else here for that matter...but since your wonderin how you would do against me in a real fight......well...i wasnt even gonna go there...this was just playin the dozens...but if you insist.... we're both right here in nyc laddieboy...and if youre really tryin to take the train there...well hell i'll buy us both a ticket...and heres the kicker....i'll sing you a lullaby if you really want me to but i still wont be mad at you'

- PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah sure if you insist.......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

nghtrnnr

sure i admit to trollin kscoyote...i also admit to vegas "workin gals",former hazing,cancun hidden cameras,fightin cause i'm bored,occasionally cheatin on an awesome gal,street racing in the bronx at 1am,and laughin when i watch those infomercials about starvin kids overseas....i'd admit to lots more but you never know whos who

Apprentice

So you admit trollin and all I'm doing is pointing out the fact that the Mustang V8 is just about as weak as an Infiniti V6 and you're getting mad at me?!?!?!?!?

nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac
'i love how you painstakingly pick apart each of my little witty jibes...'

- It's not that hard really..... I've seen more wit from my baby cousins.

'i do believe i'm giving you a reason to live...hurrah for me...'

- No you're just making my day at the office a lot more amusing.

'and that part about me gettin mad in parkin lots wasnt even directed at you ballsac...or anyone else here for that matter...but since your wonderin how you would do against me in a real fight......well...i wasnt even gonna go there...this was just playin the dozens...but if you insist.... we're both right here in nyc laddieboy...and if youre really tryin to take the train there...well hell i'll buy us both a ticket...and heres the kicker....i'll sing you a lullaby if you really want me to but i still wont be mad at you'

- PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah sure if you insist.......
ya pushin it son...better be sure
Apprentice

'ya pushin it son...better be sure'

- Ooooooh I'm so scared! PUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :kooky: :kooky: :kooky: :thumbsup :thumbsup
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Oh wow, nghtrnnr... just wow.... I guess if I was a baby I'd resort to name calling too... Besides look at your own math.... 1)The V8 will beat the Infiniti but it doesn't look like it will smoke it like you claim... 2) A fully loaded GT is actually LESS loaded than a base G35 Coupe.... but hey, when you're that immature I guess those details don't matter, do they? But you you know what? Unlike you I won't resort to name calling.... Why? because petty insults and name calling is immature and beneath me. I'm above that. I have higher standards. Instead I'll just resort to destroying your argument like I have been doing with math, science, and common sense.
WTF is all of this trolling? I have had the joy of reading these posts.....and how laughable they are.

Um, my STOCK 05, V8, 281ci, 300hp, has no trouble easily handing out a$$whippings to 350z's, and G35's, not to mention the other current crop of "fast" cars out there in general. No, an s197 gt can't kill everything, but there is no race in this argument, unless the mustang gets a flat tire or some other silly event.

Also, if you can find a G35 for $28k, I'll crap a purple twinkie.

Get real guy.

And, to get back on topic....

The v6 mustang is still the best selling "pony" car out there, and best selling current production convertable. V6ers have nothing to be ashamed of. Not everyone needs or wants the performance of the V8, esp. with the current v6 outperforming many of the older v8's.

Don't make me start posting funny pictures........

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
nghtrnnr

Quote:
'ya pushin it son...better be sure'

- Ooooooh I'm so scared! PUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :kooky: :kooky: :kooky: :thumbsup :thumbsup
okay fine i see it now...this sheeppac guy isnt even worth talkin too...it always takes things awhile to get through my thick skull...anyway...vw passat 280 huh? hmmm that explains last night on hunts point ave...i was wonderin why i couldnt blow it out the water...hmmm
Apprentice

Dude, you're missing the point... just read all my previous posts.... Me and my sales guys are just sitting here waiting for my boy nghtrnnr to post something funny again....
Apprentice

'okay fine i see it now...this sheeppac guy isnt even worth talkin too...'

- What? You backing out now? I knew it!

'it always takes things awhile to get through my thick skull...'

- Yeah no kidding..... you should think a little harder about messing with someone smarter than you next time...
nghtrnnr

Quote:
'okay fine i see it now...this sheeppac guy isnt even worth talkin too...'

- What? You backing out now? I knew it!

'it always takes things awhile to get through my thick skull...'

- Yeah no kidding..... you should think a little harder about messing with someone smarter than you next time...
yes ace i'm sure you are smarter than me......but always remember that it'll be a guy just like me that finally gives your wife that elusive orgasm shes been reading about...and i hope that your sales men are watchin...cause they see now what a sad sac they work for...and everytime they see you they have something to smile inside about...cause they can truly say their boss is a punk

ps...hey stang bros...is this thread second in views yet? think it can top the "off topic gang"?
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
yes ace i'm sure you are smarter than me......but always remember that it'll be a guy just like me that finally gives your wife that elusive orgasm shes been reading about...and i hope that your sales men are watchin...cause they see now what a sad sac they work for...and everytime they see you they have something to smile inside about...cause they can truly say their boss is a punk

ps...hey stang bros...is this thread second in views yet? think it can top the "off topic gang"?
another reference to male anatomy -can't get it off your mind?

I dunno wolf, does your wife have balls? Is she a pre-op? -I don't think she's nghtrnnr's type, is she?

Somehow, I don't think an irresponsible 33 year old "street racer" appeals to a grown woman . . .

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Man, this thread shows why some people don't deserve to drive mustangs.
If the Nissan is better for you, go trade in your stang that you are so unhappy with and get one.

And guys.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arguing.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	16688  

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
Apprentice

'yes ace i'm sure you are smarter than me......'

- Now that wasn't that hard was it? Admitting that I am a superior being to you?

'but always remember that it'll be a guy just like me that finally gives your wife that elusive orgasm shes been reading about...'

- I'm not married yet and trust me my girlfriend is waaaaay out of your league. I wonder how your wife/gf is gonna take this though.... Finding out she married/ going out with someone who pussies out all the time...... :kooky: Maybe you can send her to me and I can show her what a real man is and take care of any shortcomings you have in bed....

'and i hope that your sales men are watchin...cause they see now what a sad sac they work for...'

- That's actually pretty funny because they were actually hoping to see their boss 'get his ass kicked'

'and everytime they see you they have something to smile inside about...cause they can truly say their boss is a punk'

- They'll be smiling alright, but only because the big man who threatened their boss pussied out in the presence of their boss's intellectual superiority. :kooky: :kooky: :kooky:
Apprentice

JEB, bro, you're obviously not reading my posts because you're seriously missing my point..... Read them again and you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
JEB, bro, you're obviously not reading my posts because you're seriously missing my point..... Read them again and you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Man, Jeb's a MARINE. You can't be subtle. He won't be subtle.

But he's cool.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page