How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 17 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

I'm not being subtle about anything but based on what he's posting he's missing my point. I'm not here to start anything with anybody... I simply stated I was pissed off about an aspect of the V8 and nghtrnnr jumped all over me.... I sent him packing though.... but I am not here to fight anyone....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac
JEB, bro, you're obviously not reading my posts because you're seriously missing my point..... Read them again and you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
jeb gets it perfectly...youre a retard...and when did i ***** out? name a time and place in the city...bring a friend...bring 2...bring your girl...i'll settle with you and take her out for a drink after...in fact i'm leavin work right now...i'll be on hunts point tomorrow night...right under the bruckner...i'm always there in the racin hours.. midnight and on...punk me? punk me?...i bet you i'll be there...none of my friends will jump in...i dont care how many of yours do...i can handle it...you wanna make it real? fine by me

nghtrnnr

ohh i see you changed that post a little...thank god for editing huh, but i read it before you changed it...issue a real life challenge and thought better of it? good boy....time for me to leave work now...see yall later

Apprentice

'jeb gets it perfectly...youre a retard...and when did i ***** out? name a time and place in the city...bring a friend...bring 2...bring your girl...i'll settle with you and take her out for a drink after...in fact i'm leavin work right now...i'll be on hunts point tomorrow night...right under the bruckner...i'm always there in the racin hours.. midnight and on...punk me? punk me?...i bet you i'll be there...none of my friends will jump in...i dont care how many of yours do...i can handle it...you wanna make it real? fine by me'

- PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... And this is coming from a 33 year old! You think I'm that stupid? Your 'friends won't jump in'? C'mon dude, I used to say that one back in highschool but it don't work anymore. So let's run this down ok? You pussied out, you're a liar, AND now you need your buddies to fight your battles.... Damn yo... you're getting boring by the minute.... When you can think up something better, let me know... Just don't burst your brain cells doing it ok?
Apprentice

'ohh i see you changed that post a little...thank god for editing huh, but i read it before you changed it...issue a real life challenge and thought better of it? good boy....time for me to leave work now...see yall later'

- What the hell you talking about? Oh I see so now you make stuff up too? Seriously, is this the ONLY way you can win anything? Dude, just stop because now I'm starting to feel sorry for you.... :kooky:
nghtrnnr

i apologize to everyone for actually gettin mad a little while ago...i dont usually...its always fun until some guy actually issues a real challenge...if yall read his post before he edited it you'd understand....that one really irked me though...internet fun is fun until some guy wants to make it real...but whatever...i am who i am..and i'll never run or back down from any challenge...but i hate gettin angry around friends...sorry
Apprentice

'if yall read his post before he edited it you'd understand....'

- Yeah if someone started to make me feel stupid I'd probably make stuff up like you're doing right now too. :thumbsup
Apprentice

'i apologize to everyone for actually gettin mad a little while ago'

- You got mad over the internet.... That's hilarious! I knew it! Get a life, dude! Oh and by the way.... APOLOGY accepted... but only because you're being mature about it..... :thumbsup
nghtrnnr

wasnt sayin sorry to you...DAMN YO? okay i understand now...youre a ***** through and through...a wanna be rapstar that calls himself wolfpac cause tupac was taken...damn yo...hahahahahahahaha....go put on your goldchain...drop your pants so your underwear show...drive your bling bling v6 to the corner and blast 50cent songs so someone will think your cool...i only talk and battle it out with real men "homey"....speakin of which...hey kscoyote....screw you...we'll continue this later
Apprentice

'wasnt sayin sorry to you...damn yo? okay i understand now...youre a ***** through and through...a wanna be rapstar that calls himself wolfpac cause tupac was taken...damn yo...hahahahahahahaha....go put on your goldchain...drop your pants so your underwear show...drive your bling bling v6 to the corner and blast 50cent songs so someone will think your cool...i only talk and battle it out with real men "homey"....speakin of which...hey kscoyote....screw you...we'll continue this later'

- PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he's rambling! He's lost it... This so funny.... Yo... seriously.... about tomorrow night.... can my sales guys come? PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :kooky: :tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
i apologize to everyone for actually gettin mad a little while ago...i dont usually...its always fun until some guy actually issues a real challenge...if yall read his post before he edited it you'd understand....that one really irked me though...internet fun is fun until some guy wants to make it real...but whatever...i am who i am..and i'll never run or back down from any challenge...but i hate gettin angry around friends...sorry
Hey, you really need help. You can't handle being "challenged", especially "for real"? Lots of folks will challenge you in life - like your Mom when she asked you to get dressed this morning by yourself.

Remember there is always someone with bigger arms, a faster punch, a gun in their pocket, or a car to run you over with.

So why don't you drop the "I'm a big bad ass" act, even if you don't think it's an act, because no one here is impressed or cares if you can kick their butt or not.

I might call you out for real just so I can get a good laugh as you are sitting under some bridge flexing your muscles and playing with yourself while you wait for me...

Of course I'd never show up because
a) I'm smarter then you,
b)prolly smaller then you,
c) I don't carry a gun,
d) I don't wanna get your blood all over my car,
e) I graduated from high school a long time ago and learned that all that BS is childish.
f) I'll be at home getting laid, which is one of the best outlets for all this aggression you have bottled up. You should try it.

So, NightyNight, don't get too worked up, it's just a FORUM.... hyperspace, remember? Maybe you need to go smoke a blunt and relax, brotha...

And please let us all know your real age, or at least the grade level the doctors say you are performing at after the lobotomy.

Sorry to bust your chain, but I was getting bored of WolfPacker's responses.
GT Member
S197 Member

I'd fly to N.Y. just to watch them *****-slap each other..............:kooky: :green

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
nghtrnnr

" remember there is always someone with bigger arms, a faster punch, a gun in their pocket, or a car to run you over with...."

1. you sure bring up guns alot...35 yrs old and never learned how to fight like man huh? need guns and cars?callin me immature but 35 sayin i need to smoke a blunt?
2.noone was talkin to ya Drew...let Hwang fight his own battles
3.anyone else notice all this started with me sayin "i have no quarrel with you brother"?but i'm the bad guy?
4.nerds of a feather...always bring up how smart they are..or think they are anyway
5.hey dennis hwang, what are you? chinese? talkin all that yo yo yo crap...drivin a mustang but dreamin of a rice car...and you say i'm confused?
is it the v6 gettin to you guys or somethin? need a v8 to calm yaselves down? i dont know...you lil weezers are pent up or somethin...you dont catch gt guys gettin all wah wah when someone starts throwin words at em....wolfpac hwang threw the physical idea out there first...i was just doin internet battlin...drew starts talkin about guns and runnin me over...gosh golly gee and they say i'm the outta control one when i say bring it....i'm nice enough to apologize to the rest of ya for gettin angry but drew attacks my apology...and i'm the bad guy? i do aplogize for thinkin they were man enough to handle the battle...guess not...and i apologize for fightin it out with these yahoos in front of the rest of you guys...but they wanted to take it to that next level...NOW HEAR THIS...i'm gonna get back to talkin about cars cause thats what the rest of you men are here for...but i will not back down from anythin...if Drew wants to go get a gun or run me over or Wolfie Hwang wants to get a ninja star and throw it at me...i say bring it but no more fightin in front of my stang brothers...if you think youre badass send me a private message and let me know when..i'll be there...BUT OUT OF RESPECT TO THE REST OF YOU I WONT LET THEM DRAW ME INTO A PUBLIC FIGHT AGAIN.

bustin' balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
" ...NOW HEAR THIS...i'm gonna get back to talkin about cars cause thats what the rest of you men are here for...
This is my ultimate dream car:
http://www.infocoches.com/fotos/sale...1-Scenic-Roof/

I've only got the six now, I'll need to save up a lot of pennies.

And NightRunner, it's all good man. I was just bustin your balls, don't take it too seriously. I wasn't taking sides, I didn't read the whole debate...

It's just satire, dude.

Can we talk about the Saleen?
Apprentice

'hey dennis hwang, what are you? chinese? talkin all that yo yo yo crap...drivin a mustang but dreamin of a rice car...'

- Uh Race has nothing to do with this... I dunno... I guess you're a racist too?

'and you say i'm confused?'

- Not confused.... probably just not too bright.

'is it the v6 gettin to you guys or somethin? need a v8 to calm yaselves down? i dont know...you lil weezers are pent up or somethin...'

- Nope...... Because I'd be pissed if I owned a V8 engine that was about as weak as a V6.

'you dont catch gt guys gettin all wah wah when someone starts throwin words at em....'

- You obviously don't like the fact that the GT V8 is about as weak as an Infiniti V6.

'wolfpac hwang threw the physical idea out there first...'

- I did? I just wondered what would happen in a real fight. Since when does that translate into challenging you for a fight? For someone trying to call me out on my race your english sure sucks.

'i was just doin internet battlin...drew starts talkin about guns and runnin me over...gosh golly gee and they say i'm the outta control one when i say bring it....'

- Hey that's you and Drew's thing although he did make you look silly....

'i'm nice enough to apologize to the rest of ya for gettin angry but drew attacks my apology...and i'm the bad guy?'

- You're the bad guy because you lost your cool in the first place. You claim you were just stating an opinion. But when I stated my own opinion about the V8 you got pissed. That's all on you...... Next time think about what other people are trying to say before you blow your top next time.

'i do aplogize for thinkin they were man enough to handle the battle...'

- yeah speak for yourself... If you think fighting it out physically is what makes a man then you seriously have issues.

'guess not...and i apologize for fightin it out with these yahoos in front of the rest of you guys...but they wanted to take it to that next level...'

- I never wanted to take it to the next level... You assumed that with your own stupidity.

'NOW HEAR THIS...i'm gonna get back to talkin about cars cause thats what the rest of you men are here for...but i will not back down from anythin...'

- Big words for someone with your intelligence there....

'if Drew wants to go get a gun or run me over or Wolfie Hwang wants to get a ninja star and throw it at me...'

- There you go with the racist remarks... You know those remarks really reflect your intelligence....

'i say bring it but no more fightin in front of my stang brothers...if you think youre badass send me a private message and let me know when..i'll be there...'

- PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
'
'BUT OUT OF RESPECT TO THE REST OF YOU I WONT LET THEM DRAW ME INTO A PUBLIC FIGHT AGAIN.'

- That's probably the most intelligent and mature thing you have said in these last 2 days.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page