How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 21 - Ford Mustang Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
nghtrnnr
Guest
 
nghtrnnr's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
its okay...everybody else gets my point...numbers above dont lie...sayonara for now wolfpac...oh yeah...ben cartwright and lil joe need their dinner...later





ps...i'm the 300th poster on this thread...oh yeah!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #302 of 526 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member
 
PTLM4LIFE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Edison
Posts: 713
 
i don't know about some of you guys..but no one ever asked me why i didn't get the g whatever instead of the mustang...i don't know any one that even has one..is this car really the gt's main competitor...or did someone just pull this car out of a hat for this arguement because the gt currently has no competition in its price, power and looks group...i thought only doctors and lawyers drive infinitis??


06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.
PTLM4LIFE is offline  
S197 Member
 
Blk06GT's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 58
 
I wouldn't say main competition but one of its competitors. I had this car on my list of possibles before i bought my 06 vert. Till i actually started pricing them. They can run just under 40k.. for that price i'd buy a vette.
Blk06GT is offline  
 
GT Member
S197 Member
 
pumpdoc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 2,445
 
Most of this thread has been a pissing match, hell my grandkids act more mature....

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
pumpdoc is offline  
MACH I Member
S197 Member
 
JetBlack's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Grand Junction
Posts: 3,106
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTLM4LIFE
i don't know about some of you guys..but no one ever asked me why i didn't get the g whatever instead of the mustang...i don't know any one that even has one..is this car really the gt's main competitor...or did someone just pull this car out of a hat for this arguement because the gt currently has no competition in its price, power and looks group...i thought only doctors and lawyers drive infinitis??
I think you are thinking of the Ford GT, not the Mustang GT.

We are asking how people deal with getting the Mustang V6, instead of the Mustang GT (V8 Mustang)

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
JetBlack is offline  
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member
 
JEB's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Vicksburg
Posts: 1,916
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac

- No idea what you're talking about but I did find out how some V8 guys take the heat when it comes to the G35 V6: They get mad and challenge people to fights over the internet.
No, I just find them on the street and destroy them.

It's very easy to do. They are not a challenge in the slightest.

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
JEB is offline  
Apprentice
 
Wolfpac's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 95
 
^ Relax... I wasn't talking about you.... Only about the people who are insecure about it.

'its okay...everybody else gets my point...'

- Yeah well too bad your point was never the issue.... If you bothered to take your head out of your ass you'd know.

'numbers above dont lie...sayonara for now wolfpac'

- Neither do mine..... sayonara to you... when you learn to control your emotions and learn to understand other people, by all means, please do come back.
Wolfpac is offline  
nghtrnnr
Guest
 
nghtrnnr's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
pssst...hey stang brothers...theres a jap car lovin ricer in here posin as a mustang guy...calls himself ballsac or somethin like that..anyway...he challenged me to do math regardin his beloved g35 and our awesome mustang gt...so here goes

g35 298hp at 6400rpm
stang gt 300hp at 5750rpm
hmmmm...looks like we're reachin a higher top hp faster...whatever could that mean off the line ?

g35 260 torque at 4,800rpm
stang gt 320 torque at 4,500rpm
eeep...more power to the ground too at a quicker rate...


g35 starting at $33,800 for less power
stang gt starting at $25,870 for more power

hmmmmmmmm....happy rice to you

ps if ya gonna worship a 6 like that loser...at least accept no substitute...worship a 911 porche
since wolfpac keeps going in circles with his little chop socky numbers i'll just keep revisiting the above post.it keeps applying to everything he kicks at me
Apprentice
 
Wolfpac's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 95
 
Since you don't seem to get the point I'll just keep referring you to my previous posts..... read them again then come back. If you still don't get it.... oh well, I guess not everybody has to have a minimum IQ to get a screen name....
Wolfpac is offline  
nghtrnnr
Guest
 
nghtrnnr's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
lol...not too original are you? how come ya aint walkin the earth helpin people,like Caine?


ps...if you hurry you can still get a part in"fast and furious3...tokyo drift"
Apprentice
 
Wolfpac's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 95
 
'lol...not too original are you? how come ya aint walkin the earth helpin people,like Caine? '

- Original? Who's talking about being original? I was pointing out cold hard facts.... It's not my fault these facts drove you crazy and challenge me to a 'fight'.


'ps...if you hurry you can still get a part in"fast and furious3...tokyo drift"'

- Dude, you really just aren't getting it are you? Don't worry, I guess if I was a moron and someone on the internet who's younger than me was making me feel stupid I'd probably retaliate with cheap retorts also.
Wolfpac is offline  
nghtrnnr
Guest
 
nghtrnnr's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac
'lol...not too original are you? how come ya aint walkin the earth helpin people,like Caine? '

- Original? Who's talking about being original? I was pointing out cold hard facts.... It's not my fault these facts drove you crazy and challenge me to a 'fight'.


'ps...if you hurry you can still get a part in"fast and furious3...tokyo drift"'

- Dude, you really just aren't getting it are you? Don't worry, I guess if I was a moron and someone on the internet who's younger than me was making me feel stupid I'd probably retaliate with cheap retorts also.
i love it...this guy is insane...he thinks he has facts that put a g35 in the same lane as a mustang gt...chop socky rice numbers...gotta love these ricers...bet his mustang has a fartcan muffler in the back like the rest of his rice brethren
Apprentice
 
Wolfpac's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 95
 
'i love it...this guy is insane...he thinks he has facts that put a g35 in the same lane as a mustang gt...'

- Wow.... the ignorance of this guy is incredible! Re-read my posts again.... Or not... I'm having a great time watching you make yourself look like an idiot.

'chop socky rice numbers...'

- Show me where my numbers are wrong.... Yeah I thought so.

'gotta love these ricers...bet his mustang has a fartcan muffler in the back like the rest of his rice brethren'

- Gotta love, nghtrnnr. Never thought I'd run into anybody who enjoys making a fool out of himself so much in these forums.
Wolfpac is offline  
nghtrnnr
Guest
 
nghtrnnr's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
pssst...hey stang brothers...theres a jap car lovin ricer in here posin as a mustang guy...calls himself ballsac or somethin like that..anyway...he challenged me to do math regardin his beloved g35 and our awesome mustang gt...so here goes

g35 298hp at 6400rpm
stang gt 300hp at 5750rpm
hmmmm...looks like we're reachin a higher top hp faster...whatever could that mean off the line ?

g35 260 torque at 4,800rpm
stang gt 320 torque at 4,500rpm
eeep...more power to the ground too at a quicker rate...


g35 starting at $33,800 for less power
stang gt starting at $25,870 for more power

hmmmmmmmm....happy rice to you

ps if ya gonna worship a 6 like that loser...at least accept no substitute...worship a 911 porche
okay..on the line...what numbers do you have that dispute the above, hop sing?put some real facts out there and i will join your shaolin clan of ricers...cause so far youre just repeatin what i say...so far your retorts are the ricer equivalent of "i know you are but what am i?"
Apprentice
 
Wolfpac's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 95
 
'okay..on the line...what numbers do you have that dispute the above,'

- Like I said.... look on the Infiniti site.... the G35 Coupe has 298 HP. So in conclusion the Mustang GT V8 is about as weak as the G35 Coupe V6. THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE POINT. What numbers do you have to dispute that? Nothing! Yeah, I thought so.....

'hop sing?'

- Hop sing? Wow... Like I said, this was never about race.... It's just sad to see a 33 year old 'grown man' (and I'm using 'man' very loosely) resort to such immaturity. It's just too bad throwing cheap insults is the only way you can make yourself feel better. Insults are never a substitute for victory. So sad....

'put some real facts out there'

- see above.

'and i will join your shaolin clan of ricers...'

- Wow, I'm not even laughing at you anymore.... I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you..... I out grew petty insults like that back in High school and you're supposed to be 33....

'cause so far youre just repeatin what i say'

- When? You're the one not understanding what I'm saying.... I'm not talking about price, I'm not talking about torque... I'm just talking about HP.... and the fact is the GT V8 is just as weak in HP as the G35 V6.

Wolfpac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where did you guys get your avatars? Chowder Head Fun Zone 93 10-01-2010 06:34 PM
Question to all you 5.0 windsor guys... 5.0L Tech 3 01-11-2002 10:47 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1