How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 24 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
you and i debate every six months? pre 05 lounge? youre losin it old man...dreamin again...and i've always given the v6 the respect it deserves..i own one...who is it that you think i am anyway? and like i said...anything i made up beats your so called facts cause i know cars...you really need a link to a car website? try typing their name genius....ohhhhhh i get it...youre trying to divert attention from the sound beating that blk06gt is giving you...lol...
You know cars?

You're just making stuff up -you know what's in that hollow head of yours -regardless of whether or not your "facts" are true.

. If you're NOT the guy who was banned 6 mos ago, you have the same made up "facts," the same arguments, and the same syntax. It would be too eerie if there were two of you running around. One is more than enough.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
christ almighty......newsflash coyote!!! some people have 2 cars...dont you have a black stang and some yellow monstrousity...i own both a silver gt and a black 6..been sayin that forever

Now how would you know that, since I got rid of the Focus July of last year?! Before you "joined."

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscoyote
Now how would you know that, since I got rid of the Focus July of last year?! Before you "joined."
cause it was in your gallery...i look at everything pop.

Apprentice

'Actually the mustang V6 dosent out perform the accord.. i forgot but there is an article on here by Reekostang or what ever that puts the V6 behind most of its competitors. But the gist of the article by various magazies MT, C&D and so forth showed the V6 stang to be outclassed in 0-60 times and general handling by a large segment of its competition.'

- That's fine but the fact still remains: I beat a new V6 Accord the other day and I out drove an RX8 a few months back. The article can print whatever it wants but it still doesn't change the fact that I beat them.
nghtrnnr

Quote:
I think the Reekster is actually the Leezard. Funny how he shows up posting the same garbage, just after the Leezard is banned.

The Accord is not a competitor in any way. It's in a different class that costs $5000 more. If it has any competition, it's the Eclipse GT, The Mustang GT, the Solara, the Pontiac G6 GTP and GXP, etc.

THe Accord Coupe only outhandles the base package without the rear sway bar, etc, that comes with the Pony Package.

dude...do you hear the voices in your head right now? didnt you just accuse reeko of bein someone else too? damn coyote...are the pod people coming to get you? afraid to sleep? someone told you to stay on topic a lil while ago... coyote youre a fun guy but youre scarin me...
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
cause it was in your gallery...i look at everything pop.
I can have anything in my gallery, son.

I can post the space shuttle there, -doesn't mean it's mine. The Focus could be my sister's, my father's, could be my girlfriend's. How did you know it was mine?

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
dude...do you hear the voices in your head right now? didnt you just accuse reeko of bein someone else too? damn coyote...are the pod people coming to get you? afraid to sleep? someone told you to stay on topic a lil while ago... coyote youre a fun guy but youre scarin me...
I've busted more trolls coming in with different nicks than a lot of the moderators here.

I've got pretty good instincts -comes from years of grading papers, and busting cheats.

JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

"There's no way, no WAY that you came from my loins.

Soon as I get home, the first thing I'm gonna do is punch your momma in the mouth. "

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
nghtrnnr

Quote:
I can have anything in my gallery, son.

I can post the space shuttle there, -doesn't mean it's mine. The Focus could be my sister's, my father's, could be my girlfriend's. How did you know it was mine?
cause i didnt think you would post something that ugly on a whim pop...is this gonna be our new debate? gallery facts? okay you got me...truth is i was hidin in your closet till you went to sleep ...then i snuck out to sneak a peek at the titles to your cars...does that make more sense?
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
cause i didnt think you would post something that ugly on a whim pop...is this gonna be our new debate? gallery facts? okay you got me...truth is i was hidin in your closet till you went to sleep ...then i snuck out to sneak a peek at the titles to your cars...does that make more sense?
We already know you're in the closet, son!

:thumbsup

nghtrnnr

Quote:
We already know you're in the closet, son!

:thumbsup
heh heh very clever pop:thumbsup
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Dudes, dudettes and inbetweens... CHILL !!

Subscribing...

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_cinci
Dudes, dudettes and inbetweens... CHILL !!

Subscribing...
kj theres a ricer in here named wolfpac sayin our gt is slow...it was bound to get ugly.
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

LOL

I'm sure there is enough numbers out there to prove this one way or the other.

26K for 300 HP is fair!
19K for 210 HP is fair!
26K for a five person four door car is fair...

Com'N, again! It is all what you want and need! I think MANY are in the new Stang for styling. I would never buy a Lexus or Infinity! You may however find me ina Beemer, Mercedes, or GF a GM car!!

I know that previous YM M3 lost to me, so did a G35, a older Vette, a new GOAT, a new Caddy, and many many more!

I lost to a Scion!! Suck on that!

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_cinci
LOL

You may however find me in a GF a GM car!!

I lost to a Scion!! Suck on that!
1st part: That is truly sickening.......

2nd part: How do you lose to a scion????????? Did you forget to start your engine????????

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page