How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 30 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk06GT
1. Sure drool at is its a Black )6 Vert.. WIsh you had one dont you.
2. Not a clone dummy. NIce try though
3.You are wrong. prove it. REally wrong at that.
4/5. Look at a fixer while i like his car its just a GT with black stripes..And the V6 section is near dead.. at least on this forum on the others its bustleing with the lasted GT cloning info.

oohhh i get it now your a forum troll
2) Then by your own definition, af it's got a six, it's not a clone, right?

4/5) I get 5-6 questions a day in the sixer section at a minimum, sometimes 10-20. I'd hardly call it dead, but you can think so, if it makes you happy.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

http://www.bryanweatherup.com/Saleen.html

The big gorilla, of course, is the S351. Introduced with the SN95 body style in 1994, this is the car many Mustang freaks think Ford should have produced all along. Of course it isn't cheap. S351s start life as V6 cars, with one exception. In addition to the usual suspension, cosmetic, and interior mod's, the entire drive train is trashed. In its placed goes a 5.8 Liter, 351-cubic inch Windsor with all the performance bells and goodies you could wish for. Rated from to 484 to 507HP, depending on the year, the S351 is a tire-shredding, Viper-eating monster. Not a car you'd want to pick a fight with lightly!

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscoyote
I'm a troll with 10,000 posts? that's been on this site longer than anyone on this thread?

Whose restomodded since getting my license in 1985?

You're getting loopy, man.
And .. your a troll whose been here a while.. still a troll.
No one with sence would make the arguements that you make.

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z10432/default.aspx
Manufacturers : Ford : 2001 Ford Roush Mustang

Here's based on import information - Roush VIN #'s show v6 engine is v8
Engine
Engine Configuration V
Cylinders 6

Aspiration/Induction Supercharged
Displacement 4601.00 cc | 280.8 cu in. | 4.6 L.
Valvetrain OHV
Horsepower 360.00 BHP (265 KW) @ 5250.00 RPM
Torque 375.00 Ft-Lbs (508.5 NM) @ 3000.00 RPM
HP to Weight Ratio 9.5 LB / HP (Vehicles with similar ratio)
HP / Liter 78.3 BHP / Liter
Redline 6800
Fuel Type Gasoline - Petrol
Vehicles with similar horsepower and weight

Look it up yourself.

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk06GT
And .. your a troll whose been here a while.. still a troll.
No one with sence would make the arguements that you make.
Nope I just know a heckuva lot more about cars than you seem to.

No Rodder like Roush, Saleen, or Shelby is going to shell out 5-6000 dollars more for a bunch of parts they're not going to use.

Why buy GT seats when you're goin gto install Recaros? Why buy an engine you're going ot have to replace the cranks, pistons, heads and intakes on? Why buy a suspension you're going to throw out the door?

Doesn't make sense.

On the base model body kit jobs yeah, but on the cars that make their names -no.

SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

With the S197 Rouch use 4.6s for all three stages... right...??

I coulda bought a sixer as I have a new motor anyways, and most other parts...

Oh and my premium GT was 25.7 on X plan, about 5K more than the six you're currently arguing over.... not getting anywhere... sigh...

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_cinci
With the S197 Rouch use 4.6s for all three stages... right...??

I coulda bought a sixer as I have a new motor anyways, and most other parts...

Oh and my premium GT was 25.7 on X plan, about 5K more than the six you're currently arguing over.... not getting anywhere... sigh...
yeah, his OWN 4.6Ls. Gets the blocks in bulk. builds 'em from scratch

nghtrnnr

Quote:
http://www.bryanweatherup.com/Saleen.html

The big gorilla, of course, is the S351. Introduced with the SN95 body style in 1994, this is the car many Mustang freaks think Ford should have produced all along. Of course it isn't cheap. S351s start life as V6 cars, with one exception. In addition to the usual suspension, cosmetic, and interior mod's, the entire drive train is trashed. In its placed goes a 5.8 Liter, 351-cubic inch Windsor with all the performance bells and goodies you could wish for. Rated from to 484 to 507HP, depending on the year, the S351 is a tire-shredding, Viper-eating monster. Not a car you'd want to pick a fight with lightly!
dont jump on me this time cause i'm sort of stayin out of the rough stuff but how can you point out that it started off life as a v6 if the first thing they did was yank out the v6 engine and toss it into the trash before they dropped a v8 into it...i mean really..the only reason those guys like to buy v6s and create their cars is cause all the stuff inside they can just throw away....sure they start out as a v6...if those guys could they'd just order the empty stang shell...
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
yeah, his OWN 4.6Ls. Gets the blocks in bulk. builds 'em from scratch
http://www.performanceas.com/prodimag.htm
http://www.roushind.com/roush.htm
http://www.roushind.com/html/manufacturing.htm

I don't know if you know WHO Jack Roush IS?

Rookie
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to afixer
hey im done. these threads are counter productive and cheep entertainment

2005 scremin yellow v6 coupe 12" black stripes
sequencial taillights yellow seat and door inlays
explorer express x-charger # 001 8.95 1/8 mile
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

http://www.roushperf.com/engines.shtml

ROUSH Performance is extending our product offer to include ROUSH-engineered Ford based street performance engines.

Built to ROUSH's exacting tolerances and carries a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty.

All engines are hot-tested, verified on a dynamometer and have serial numbers.

The engines are built from the highest quality parts; sourced with "performance" and "reliability" in mind. In most cases, they carry the ROUSH brand to ensure "you're getting the best."

Our engines are built complete from carburetor to oil pan and include many parts that you've had to "add-on" in the past.

The engine department at ROUSH has been assembling engines for over 25 years. They have built thousands of race engines that have competed and won in drag racing, road racing, oval track racing and "land speed record" attempts. The same experienced group of engine builders inspect, assemble and test every engine offered.

Sorry, it's NOT Ford Assembly-line stuff.

Rookie
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to afixer
this is how much i think of this forum i guess i joined in march of 05 and have 7 posts here!

2005 scremin yellow v6 coupe 12" black stripes
sequencial taillights yellow seat and door inlays
explorer express x-charger # 001 8.95 1/8 mile
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
dont jump on me this time cause i'm sort of stayin out of the rough stuff but how can you point out that it started off life as a v6 if the first thing they did was yank out the v6 engine and toss it into the trash before they dropped a v8 into it...i mean really..the only reason those guys like to buy v6s and create their cars is cause all the stuff inside they can just throw away....sure they start out as a v6...if those guys could they'd just order the empty stang shell...
So, If you're planning on modding the car, why buy a v8?

nghtrnnr

holy **** ....the top dog is attackin the moderator!!
nghtrnnr

Quote:
So, If you're planning on modding the car, why buy a v8?
exactly my point kscoyote...but why point out that it started as a v6 then?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page