How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
nghtrnnr

funny thing is that if you go to the regular lounge you'll see that the sn95 guys fight with the fox guys and the new edge guys fight with the s197 guys and the fastback crowd is mad at the boss guys..holy smokes gulliver i swear if someone says they like sunny side up eggs i'll smack em right in the kisser...raise ya hand if your an educated man and got that....theyre all mustangs(imagine if a camaro guy came in here)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvandermey
really? I know very little about supercharges, so what kind of hp are you running? Will you kind of supercharger work on any V6 (I am thinking myabe my Fusion could use an upgrade)?
On a DynoJet I am around 321 rwhp , and it runs real nice with the Exhaust and 3.73's... Definitly surprises the crap out of nonsuspecting predators --- soon which become prey --- LOL

Honestly I love the S/C and adds a whole new world of fun to the game. GT's (v8's) are a blast too, but when I go to local meets, everyone hoovers around the S/C 6. Alot more unique IMO

But to each his own -- heck as long as it's your money go spend it how you like :kooky:

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
funny thing is that if you go to the regular lounge you'll see that the sn95 guys fight with the fox guys and the new edge guys fight with the s197 guys and the fastback crowd is mad at the boss guys..holy smokes gulliver i swear if someone says they like sunny side up eggs i'll smack em right in the kisser...raise ya hand if your an educated man and got that....theyre all mustangs(imagine if a camaro guy came in here)
Oh man the Camaro guys get much worse then this.. Some of the worst I have ever met. No they should be over-easy what is wrong wit you???:smilie

SHELBY GT 500 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminyellin6
On a DynoJet I am around 321 rwhp , and it runs real nice with the Exhaust and 3.73's... Definitly surprises the crap out of nonsuspecting predators --- soon which become prey --- LOL

Honestly I love the S/C and adds a whole new world of fun to the game. GT's (v8's) are a blast too, but when I go to local meets, everyone hoovers around the S/C 6. Alot more unique IMO

But to each his own -- heck as long as it's your money go spend it how you like :kooky:
Hhhmmmm....okay work with me on this...I am already running approx. 355 hp on my V8 Stang, but can you imagine the looks I would get if I can run approrox. 330 HP on a Fusion (a commuter)? The possibilities are intrguing. I mean my modification bug is not limited to my Stang, my Fusion has its fair share of being tricked out..now maybe add a supercharger...I am liking this.
Apprentice
Classic Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Was a joke

[quote=nghtrnnr]oops i almost forgot about this one...look snogoldi, i gave the v6 a buncha smileys..i didnt say it was a bad car but since you chose to reply to my innocent smiley faces with a nghtrnnr attack..here we go

You Guys should be Ashamed!!! Was a joke just like the smileys. I have had 15 new cars since 1972 and the 1-6 comments are for any car I purchase not just the Mustang. As your can tell from my signature and gallery this is my 4th Stang. This car brings back great memories of the sixty. Anytime a thread questions someones personal choice this will always bring on the heat. It sounded like you didn't like it when I said my car looked better then yours. But I said "in my opinion". Its exactly the same as saying "Why did you buy a V6 instead of the V8" the thread not you. Iam cool about this I hope you are too :thumbsup

1964.5 Coupe V8, 1965 GT Coupe V8, 1979 5.0 Fastback & Sweet V6
S197 Member

Quote:
Hhhmmmm....okay work with me on this...I am already running approx. 355 hp on my V8 Stang, but can you imagine the looks I would get if I can run approrox. 330 HP on a Fusion (a commuter)? The possibilities are intrguing. I mean my modification bug is not limited to my Stang, my Fusion has its fair share of being tricked out..now maybe add a supercharger...I am liking this.
That would be one sweet ride of a fusion.... I'd like that as a commuter DD any day of the week :smilie

Your GT is putting down 355 rwhp? or at 355 f(flywheel)hp? I'm not sure what my 6 would be at flywheel , but with an automatic.... I guess 320rwhp + drivetrain loss (15 to 20%) ? = somewhere 390 guesstimation

Most should not underestimate these 6'ers anymore... They can difintily run with the big big boys
PONY Member
S197 Member

V-6 Mustangs ROCK! :thumbsup I know I owned one for 3 months. Fast Fun and more economical. I just hated those stock BFG tires......

'06 GT Vert Torch Red/Black top/int, IUP, Polished Bullits, , PioneerInfinityMTX Sound System, Tuneable Induction by DeMolet, SCT2 93 Octane Tune by Brenspeed, Red Calipers, Steeda Ultra Lites, Shifted by Hurst,
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminyellin6
That would be one sweet ride of a fusion.... I'd like that as a commuter DD any day of the week :smilie

Your GT is putting down 355 rwhp? or at 355 f(flywheel)hp? I'm not sure what my 6 would be at flywheel , but with an automatic.... I guess 320rwhp + drivetrain loss (15 to 20%) ? = somewhere 390 guesstimation

Most should not underestimate these 6'ers anymore... They can difintily run with the big big boys
Currently my Stang is approx. 355 rwhp. She is truly a pleasure to drive. But she is not my daily driver, so when I do drive her, she is that much more enjoyable.

As for my Fusion...I am really liking the supercharger idea. Heck my fusion has already got 18 inch chrome wheels with 245/45ZR18 tires, 5% black tinted windows, a painted rear spoiler, a K&N high flow air filter, 3" chrome exhaust pipes, custom floor mats and a real wood dash kit. So in my humble opnion, a supercharger would top off the daily commuter, but then I would be forced to get a supercharger for the Stang as well.
post #54 of 526 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

hey ist stang..the reason i play poker with a bunch of minivan guys is they are easy pickings...they are also easy to read and get under their skin...as you can probably tell i'm good at that...its so easy to push your v6 feelings of inadequacy...and it makes for an interesting thread..sorry if your feelings got hurt.

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.
S197 Member

Quote:
Currently my Stang is approx. 355 rwhp. She is truly a pleasure to drive. But she is not my daily driver, so when I do drive her, she is that much more enjoyable.

As for my Fusion...I am really liking the supercharger idea. Heck my fusion has already got 18 inch chrome wheels with 245/45ZR18 tires, 5% black tinted windows, a painted rear spoiler, a K&N high flow air filter, 3" chrome exhaust pipes, custom floor mats and a real wood dash kit. So in my humble opnion, a supercharger would top off the daily commuter, but then I would be forced to get a supercharger for the Stang as well.
Damn 355rear wheel... what mods you got?

I saw a Fusion at the dealer and it looked like it could really be setup to look real HOT! You got any pic's of it? Sounds like you did a really nice job on it. It almost sounds too nice to take out in the rain - lol
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:

Wow... you are one seriously cool Dad! Teenagers in the house and you have a Mustang GT, and Fusion that you want to put a supercharger on!!! Hopefully I'm as cool when my son grows up.

Anyway... I don't think anyone really was trying to attack anyone here... except for maybe PTLM4Life... but I think he was just trying to "push buttons". Like at his poker game... you do it to force other players to make mistakes and play on tilt... Thing is we all have cool cars here... GTs, V6s, S195s, fox bodies, fastbacks, coupes, verts, Bosses, etc... They are all cool! I love going to Mustang shows and seeing all of them!!! Yeah, right now I got a 6... someday I may get a GT... maybe a GT500, or maybe another 6???

And holy smoke screaminyellin6!!! That ROCKS! where'd ya get that SC????:green

CAMERO!!

*runs out of the way and hopes everyone will be united in blind hatred for something else.*
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snogoldi
I have had only positive comments about my 2006 Mustang with the V6 Pony Package. The only negative comments are coming from GT owners on this forum. You Guys should be Ashamed!!!
Well, here's a GT owner who is still on the side of *Mustang* owners. I like them. I hope Ford makes a ton of Mustangs and finally pulls their head out of their butts and stops making Limited Edition cars. If everybody likes them... sell one to them. I want a Ford GT. I have always wanted one. When I saw they were only $140,000 I thought "Gosh, I'll take two! Right."

Making more Mustangs?

It saves Ford and in the long run, there are more aftermarket parts for all of us and more junked cars for us to pick through, in years to come. I hope they put a 4.6 in everything dangit! How popular is the Chevy 350? Ask any kid in America if he has heard of that engine. Then ask all those kids what's in a Mustang. [blank]

I can beat anybody's crappy Ford stories.

I have a Taurus too.

1 transmission, every 20,000 miles. POS!!!!

However, I love my Mustang. People talk to me everywhere I go. People come looking for me, asking in restaurants and grocery stores... "Is that your Mustang?" I'll hear them coming asking other people, before they get to me.

I'll tell them anything they want to know about it. I'm glad you V6 guys like yours too. I love the way they look and I love that it is inexpensive enough that people can get into modding them also. Your only regret will ever be that your car might not go as fast. Someday, however, a few mods can change that if you want Nitrous, a tune and gears will put you right with the GT guys.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTLM4LIFE
hey ist stang..the reason i play poker with a bunch of minivan guys is they are easy pickings...they are also easy to read and get under their skin...as you can probably tell i'm good at that...its so easy to push your v6 feelings of inadequacy...and it makes for an interesting thread..sorry if your feelings got hurt.

As I stated before get over yourself.
post #60 of 526 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

finally someone who gets it..hey hethro throw a p.m. to your neighbor in battle ground and explain it to him..894 views and counting..sounds like we all like to play once in a while..we can't have serious chat all the time!..thats where i come in..don't mind playin the villian to stir things up...especially when i'm drinking...honey get me another beer!..shake it up!!!

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page