How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?! - Page 5 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTLM4LIFE
finally someone who gets it..hey hethro throw a p.m. to your neighbor in battle ground and explain it to him..894 views and counting..sounds like we all like to play once in a while..we can't have serious chat all the time!..thats where i come in..don't mind playin the villian to stir things up...especially when i'm drinking...honey get me another beer!..shake it up!!!
The only reason there are so many views is because this is like a soap opera for men. We all want to find out what happens next. There are quite a few of us who don't want to get involved with this thread but we can't resist checking in every now and again to see who did what to who.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
S197 Member

Not to highjack this thread ,but hows the gloom over on 'The Island' ckp? maybe with your screeming yellow stang you can brighten up a sixers life:kooky:

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"

Oh, no, he's pissed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
startin to get pissed...read my quote sparky before you quote it...i said if some rich guy was gonna buy you a mustang...not some rich was gonna buy you any car...when the hell did i **** on your parade anyway...did you read anywhere where i said the v6 was a bad car..? stop being such a lil ***** and admit that the gt is the upgraded model...it says so in the brochure jacknuts.thats the only thing i said and thats a fact...in no way did i ever down the v6 you sensitive lil *****..dont ever call one of my questions stupid
I'll go spark one up just so I can live up to my new nick-name and it will help me have more patience dealing with your boring elementary school name calling.

If some rich guy was gonna buy you a Mustang, wouldn't you get the Foose or something? Why did you get the lame Mustang GT? Or, outside the Mustang family, you could have had the Ford GT 500. Admit it (implying you are in denial), it's an upgrade for you. You have apparently gotten the wrong car, I'm afraid. You really wanted a better car but you have settled, maybe it's because you don't make enough money or you are just not that bright? "Let's be honest" is a term that implies that we weren't being honest to begin with. I've always been quite honest about occasionally wanting a GT, though I'm still not certain if it's a better car of just more expensive. I have tested out the new Stang platform and I like it. Next time around, if I have the dough, I'll probably buy the GT, but I'm a little concerned about the reliability of the GT. Are the aluminum engine parts more susceptible to warping then my iron engine? The tranny seems mushy and disconnected from the driver. Depressing the clutch is like crushing a giant marshmallow. The engine noise (as well as the exhaust note) seemed rather loud in the cockpit, and I did not really get a feeling of that much more power when I test drove it - admittedly 'cause it was crappy weather, so I really didn't get a chance to punch it.

You rained on my parade when you implied I was dishonest about wanting the car I bought and buying the car I wanted. The thread started out with "How Do You Take The Heat?". As someone else already said, I get only compliments, except here in these forums where some idiots with the GT occasionally must make themselves feel better about blowing more money on their vehicle.

My internet alter-ego is in full swing here, and that's not likely to change, so if I want to call your questions or statements stupid, I will. Or perhaps "antagonistic", "useless", "boring", or "immature".

You're the one who sounds sensitive. Take a Valium or something.

Ding. End of Round 2.

Drew

nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoss
I'll go spark one up just so I can live up to my new nick-name and it will help me have more patience dealing with your boring elementary school name calling.

If some rich guy was gonna buy you a Mustang, wouldn't you get the Foose or something? Why did you get the lame Mustang GT? Or, outside the Mustang family, you could have had the Ford GT 500. Admit it (implying you are in denial), it's an upgrade for you. You have apparently gotten the wrong car, I'm afraid. You really wanted a better car but you have settled, maybe it's because you don't make enough money or you are just not that bright? "Let's be honest" is a term that implies that we weren't being honest to begin with. I've always been quite honest about occasionally wanting a GT, though I'm still not certain if it's a better car of just more expensive. I have tested out the new Stang platform and I like it. Next time around, if I have the dough, I'll probably buy the GT, but I'm a little concerned about the reliability of the GT. Are the aluminum engine parts more susceptible to warping then my iron engine? The tranny seems mushy and disconnected from the driver. Depressing the clutch is like crushing a giant marshmallow. The engine noise (as well as the exhaust note) seemed rather loud in the cockpit, and I did not really get a feeling of that much more power when I test drove it - admittedly 'cause it was crappy weather, so I really didn't get a chance to punch it.

You rained on my parade when you implied I was dishonest about wanting the car I bought and buying the car I wanted. The thread started out with "How Do You Take The Heat?". As someone else already said, I get only compliments, except here in these forums where some idiots with the GT occasionally must make themselves feel better about blowing more money on their vehicle.

My internet alter-ego is in full swing here, and that's not likely to change, so if I want to call your questions or statements stupid, I will. Or perhaps "antagonistic", "useless", "boring", or "immature".

You're the one who sounds sensitive. Take a Valium or something.

Ding. End of Round 2.

Drew
LAME MUSTANG GT????????
thank god you just proved to everyone what a idiot you are...you still miss the point of my statement you lame lil queer and you have the mushbrain to insult the mustang gt in one line and admit you want one in the next...ssoss youre a joke and you need help...i was all set to write a stingin rebuttal to you but damned if i cant make you look any dumber than you just did yourself...good job...now go suck on ya mom some more and leave the discussion to the men puppy.
ding ding ding..somebody wake this ***** up....
tommy

Learn to read...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
LAME MUSTANG GT????????
thank god you just proved to everyone what a idiot you are...you still miss the point of my statement you lame lil queer and you have the mushbrain to insult the mustang gt in one line and admit you want one in the next...ssoss youre a joke and you need help...i was all set to write a stingin rebuttal to you but damned if i cant make you look any dumber than you just did yourself...good job...now go suck on ya mom some more and leave the discussion to the men puppy.
ding ding ding..somebody wake this ***** up....
tommy
My point, which you obviously missed entirely, is that the statement you made that got me a little riled up, which in turn got you really riled up, was just LIKE me saying "Let's admit it/Let's be honest, if some rich guy was gonna buy you a Mustang, who would say 'Yes, sir, I'd like a GT' over a Foose or other LE model?" Thanks, Captain Obvious, you really cleared things up for me.

It's a pointless argument. But what IS clear is that you are a) a kid with a high temper, no sense of intellect, and no command of the English language, or b) an adult with a high temper, no sense of intellect, and no command of the English language.

So far, you tried; "sparky", "lil *****", "sensitive lil *****", "idiot", "lame lil queer", "mushbrain", "a joke", "puppy", "this *****", "jacknuts", and of course no "stingin rebuttal" would be complete without "suck on ya mom". Of course the forum censored much of your illiteracy out so we can only guess as to your real feelings...

Heheheh, this has been quite entertaining. Perhaps you missed your calling as an Adam Sandler or Andrew Dice Clay impersonator?
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminyellin6
Damn 355rear wheel... what mods you got?

I saw a Fusion at the dealer and it looked like it could really be setup to look real HOT! You got any pic's of it? Sounds like you did a really nice job on it. It almost sounds too nice to take out in the rain - lol
As for mods on my Stang, just bolt ons - K&N CAI, Flowmaster Exhaust, SCT [email protected] tuner (from Brent and tuned to 93 Octane), billet 62mm throttle body, billet throttle body spacer, billet underdrive pulleys, ceramic coated headers, 3-inch exhuast pipes (from headers to mufflers, then 4 in tips), perfomance chip, upgraded cams, and billet hydrolic rockers, plus I use royal purple synthetic oil, 93 octane fuel with octane booster, and I am running 355+/- rwhp (approx).

As for the Fusion, thank you for the compliments (all of you). I just believe all my cars should be cool (or as cool as they can be). I have included a pic or two for those who wanted a pic. I think I am going to have add the supercharger to it.

As for my other cars, I gave my Eclipse GT (cutom 2-tone leather interior, wheels. tires, etc) to my 18 year old daughter. My 16 year old son drives the Fusion (occassionally). So for all you V6ers, I do appreciate a V6. I made sure all of my cars have at least a V6, but will take a V8 when offered (not necessarily better, just what I prefer). In fact on my Eclipse, I have a friend with a F150 Harley Davidison edition with 5.4L V8 at 390 hp, and I keep up with her in my 3.0L V6 Eclipse GT. Can not wait to see what I can do with my Fusion (V6) and a supercharger.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	05_09_06_1003[1].JPG
Views:	112
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	16367   Click image for larger version

Name:	05_09_06_1004[1].JPG
Views:	130
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	16368   Click image for larger version

Name:	05_09_06_1005[1].JPG
Views:	115
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	16369  
nghtrnnr

and you have the stones of a 12 year old girl ssoss......"LAME MUSTANG GT?" he says...keep talkin kid...everytime i think you cant sound dumber you surprise me.i think i'm done with this thread...but feel free to enlighten us with your anti-wisdom junior...youre the best
Rookie
S197 Member

Us GT owners should be thanking the v6 owners, not mocking them, for making it possible for the GT to be offered at such a low price. Without the v6 there's no way Ford could offer the GT for under 30k msrp. So I say thank you v6 owners, enjoy your ride and don't worry about what others think! :thumbsup

Black 05 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
5sp Manual / MGW Shifter
Saleen Stage 3 from Brenspeed
Eibach Pro-Kit, Tokico D-Specs
Roush Window Louvers, GT500 Spoiler, Chrome DD Bullitts w/ BFG KDW NT's, Flowmaster AB
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

How do I handle it? I simply run low 13's... LOL!

John - The V6 Apologist

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - BBK Shorties - MRT Axle Back - FRPP 3.55
GT Member
S197 Member

Child, you are lucky...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorv22
By explaining multiple times, in a slow manner of speech, that I am a high school junior, am lucky to even have a 6, and while I have 2k worth of mods on there, it still isn't close to what a GT would have cost. My parents were willing to pay $15k on a car for me. I had to pay $8000 of the car originally, I couldn't have put up another 10 for the GT. And, by the time I'm done modding the car, it'll still be less expensive than a stock GT, and look the way I want it to.

Besides, even if I had the money, the ford dealership near us wouldn't have sold me a GT. Not because of availability issues, but because the saleswoman I bought the car from was firmly against giving a 300hp car to a 16 year old. I can respect that. Even after a year driving this car, I still make careless errors. I'm a better driver than most of my peers, and I'd be scared if they were running around in cars that fast.

Besides, since I am around highschoolers, I can usually just point out, "It's better than the POS you drive."
To have such a fine "NEW" Stang. V6 or GT who cares. We all get to the next traffic light and wait. Be proud of what you have, and don't knock those at school who don't. In life none of us have the best. Yours might be better then his, and someone elses is better then yours and on and on.
Enjoy your ride. :kooky:

To few to mention, actually to lazy to
01 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Silver (His Daily)
05 Mustang V6 Coupe, 5 sp - Redfire (Her Toy)
06 Pontiac Solstice Vert 5 sp - White His Roadster
07 Mustang GT Vert, 5 sp - Redfire His Toy
09 Hyundai Santa Fe - White Metallic (Her Daily)
11 Chevy Silverado 5.3L ExtCab-Light Gray (His)
post #71 of 526 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

to get back on point and hopefully avoid the mudslinging, i go back to post #1...i gave the 6er props...nice ride...i never came down on him...but everyone else did...i know you v6ers are hearing it from guys who don't own anything faster than their lawnmowers..my original post was simply..how do you answer them?..not the gt owners...but the regullar joe's that ask "why didn't you get a gt?"

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.

i answer rather simply...."why didn't you get the 06 Stang at all??" or i say to them "yeah
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTLM4LIFE
to get back on point and hopefully avoid the mudslinging, i go back to post #1...i gave the 6er props...nice ride...i never came down on him...but everyone else did...i know you v6ers are hearing it from guys who don't own anything faster than their lawnmowers..my original post was simply..how do you answer them?..not the gt owners...but the regullar joe's that ask "why didn't you get a gt?"
why? Because I refuse to pay over MSRP for any car... I wanted a new mustang...specifically a yellow one... In my area the GT were being marked up $2500 to $3000... I got my V-6 on X-Plan so it was like $1700 UNDER dealer invoice...

Have I spent a lot of money on my V6.. you bet! But my stealer didn't get one dime of it! LOL!!!

Beside now I have a very unique Stang... for about the same amount of money a STOCK GT would have cost me!

To see for yourself: http://www.tammyandjohn.com/Mustang/...ng/Mustang.htm

John - The V6 Apologist

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - BBK Shorties - MRT Axle Back - FRPP 3.55

The world would suck if everyone had a gt.luckily some of these punks are on training wheels,Saw a new gt vert totalled yesterday.I started out in a 58 renault so only way to go was up

This thread is really funny from the perspective of someone sitting on the outside and looking in.

I drive a 1995 Green Thunderbird LX V8. "Underbird" - Alan Kulwicki.

I come from the belief that cars are to be driven and serve the ultimate purpose of just being transportation. However, there is nothing wrong with getting from point a to point b in style, thus the advent of the Mustang.

I get ripped on for driving a 1995 Thunderbird with 160,000 miles on it. And I could afford to step up to the plate and get a new car. So, I sort of see the perspective of the V6 owners. However, everyone should remember that a car is a car...a man is a man...one does not define the other.

Personally, (and possibly ignorantly), I am of the mindset that a V8 is going to be a better engine in the long run. And since I drive cars until they are old...and possibly past their prime, that is how I justify the V8. I want a Mustang right now, but my Puritan upbringing gets in the way, when I have a perfectly good Thunderbird. But, I will tell you all...reading and slightly being involved in this forum has made me jealous at times. And, when the day comes when my "Underbird" quits I will more than likely get a GT simply b/c of my mindset of V8's having a longer life. A V6 would likely work for me, since I do not drive overly fast or race. But, I still like the V8 better...

I hope I made some sense...if not, sorry for the convoluted addition to this thread.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page