cervini rear spoiler and louver?? - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

cervini rear spoiler and louver??

anybody install either of these pieces?? do the original spoiler holes get covered by new spoiler?? i think these are the nicest louvers i've seen..opinions welcome.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cervini louver.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	16330   Click image for larger version

Name:	cervini rear spoiler.jpg
Views:	875
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	16331  

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006
S197 Member

yep.....I've got those pieces. Easy install. Top quality pieces. Although I did have to do some sanding on the spoiler.....to smooth out a couple waves and round all the edges. Came out looking great. The spoiler does cover the holes of the original and mounts with double-sided tape. But to be on the safe side...I hard-mounted it by drilling 4 holes in the trunk and using the screws supplied with the kit.
I get alot of good comments on it. Even had a good-looking redhead pull up next to me at a redlight and told me i had the nicest looking a$$ she had ever seen. Hey....that worked for me....its there to stay now.

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
V6 Member
S197 Member

Hey 005GT... sounds good... Can I see a pic of what the ducktail looks like without having the cervini rear bumper to match it. According to your signature the rear fender is stock.

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Have the cervini ducktail...factory holes are covered but if you expect to blow past 100mph..you may need a 2 screws to hold the center section...as your other option would be 2 sided tape only.

You can see pics of mine in my gallery .

White GT500 Vert / Blue Stripes- I'm waiting.....
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

hey oo5 gt..lets see some more pics..that avatar looks great!..that spoiler sounds like the best option so far..covers holes and still allows brake light...why would anyone get cdc (doesn't cover holes, and no brake light)with this one out there...how do the window louvers mount? all tape? any on body?

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006

Ive been considering Cervini Ducktail for awhile but havent been able to see a decent pick without the whole Cervini package, so like these guys said if you could post a pic it would be greatly appreciated
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
S197 Member

Lets see if I can figure out how to post a couple pics........
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	rear-side.jpg
Views:	2304
Size:	918.9 KB
ID:	16370   Click image for larger version

Name:	rear.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	16371   Click image for larger version

Name:	front-side.jpg
Views:	1548
Size:	510.7 KB
ID:	16372  
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
S197 Member

oh yeah.......the window scoops mount with double-sided tape to the window....not to the metal.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
S197 Member

heres one more from the side................
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	side.jpg
Views:	1563
Size:	434.6 KB
ID:	16373  
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Very Nice..thanks For The Info And Pics!

BOSS Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

A buddy of mine here in town has this spoiler and its awesome! look sweet! but like you all said....you better had drill and bolt the center peice...I can see it flying off. My buddy is concerned about his.

Saleen S/C 3.2 pulley. Chris Rose tune.

Hot Rod cams, GT500 pumps, CHE goodies on the rear, 4.10's, KOOKS/ O/R X pipe with PYPES Violators, Spydershaft, TCI 3500 stall, PA deep tranny pan. Meziere w/p,M&H 325/45/17 DRs.
S/[email protected]/[email protected]
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

nothing bad so far...sounds like i'm set..cervini rear spoiler and side window louvers, xenon hood scoop, and dark gray shelby stripes..ok???

S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTLM4LIFE
nothing bad so far...sounds like i'm set..cervini rear spoiler and side window louvers, xenon hood scoop, and dark gray shelby stripes..ok???
Sounds like a winner PTLM4LIFE. I think that will look great. I look forward to seeing the end result.

I bought Cervini's Eleanor kit, and will be installing it tonite if all goes well!!! I have an all black GT, so obviously there won't be any black stripes, but I'm thinking about grey....we shall see.:green
Apprentice
S197 Member

Hey 005GT, how do you like the Hotwheels 68 rims? I was looking at those awhile back but decided not to get them. Now that I see them on your car, it's got me thinking again. And where did you get the custom tri-bar spinners to put on them?

- JIM

2006 PREMIUM GT COUPE VISTA BLUE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page