what a wimp...and with a plate like that... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
nghtrnnr

what a wimp...and with a plate like that...

this guy has a plate that says "4u2try" and he didnt want to go when i pulled up next to him...he looked every which way but at me and i was revvin like crazy...what a wuss

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	81512283_256697667_0.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	16365  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Shoulda known you couldn't resist!!

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=57132

Maybe his plates should read '2afraid2try'...?

2006 Deluxe GT. 5-spd. Black w/Dk. Charcoal cloth. IUP. Shaker 500. 8" stripes painted "satin grey effect".

1966 Sprint 200 coupe - Wimbledon White/red metal flake, red interior. 92,000 miles. 3rd owner (since 1989).
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

great picture!.not!..maybe it was vito or jonny cakes, and you got your signals crossed as to what he wanted to try!

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
SHELBY GT 500 Member

For some strange reason, I get the impression that you are always out looking for trouble.
Why is he in front of you?

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
nghtrnnr

i was trying to get the picture of the plate on my camera phone...and i guess i sort of do go out looking for trouble...my friends say they cant take me anywhere...maybe i should go lay on a couch and talk about my childhood...they tell me i have anger management issues...but i like all you guys and gals
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
i was trying to get the picture of the plate on my camera phone...and i guess i sort of do go out looking for trouble...my friends say they cant take me anywhere...maybe i should go lay on a couch and talk about my childhood...they tell me i have anger management issues...but i like all you guys and gals
Well, of course you like all the guys and gals on here! We all drive MUSTANGS!! :thumbsup

And there's one or two that probably sneak up on trouble all the time, too!

2006 Deluxe GT. 5-spd. Black w/Dk. Charcoal cloth. IUP. Shaker 500. 8" stripes painted "satin grey effect".

1966 Sprint 200 coupe - Wimbledon White/red metal flake, red interior. 92,000 miles. 3rd owner (since 1989).
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
S197 Member

Sometimes I go out just to find victims too, I was out for a random drive on the wkend and I think a Mazda 3 tried to race me from a stoplight but I couldn't tell because I was so far ahead lol.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
S197 Member

What kind of car did he have...looks like a late 70's camaro? if it was, those were pretty slow
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitystang
What kind of car did he have...looks like a late 70's camaro? if it was, those were pretty slow
Yea stock... who do you think still has a stock one out looking for trouble after all these years.

Anything can be fit into those.... from a built Small block to a 500hp 502 with not much work. Plus parts are very very cheap for those carbed cars.

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's
S197 Member

Yeah 2nd gen camros are so nice! my favorite year is 70-73 split bumper with the RS package, i think 73 had the LT. I've seen a few 78-81 camaros on auto trader with some heat under the hood, for a cheap price. For example, there was a 78 Z28 with a solid lifter 400 cu small block and had a TCI trans with stall for 5K. But it think Nghtrnnr can tell us if it was stock or not. Most likely, if they run a plate like that, he better be fast. I saw a Turbo Viper once in CA that said "flynbyu" I think he deserves that plate
Apprentice
S197 Member

Those old camaros were fun to drive. When I married my first wife in 1981 she had a for crap rusted out old nova, so I took her to Boise and bought her a new 1981 Camaro. It wasn't nothing to special. 350 with an auto tranny. Fun to drive though. She sure got plenty of speeding tickets in that dang car! Crazy one that one was!
Any way those Camaros can be dang fast!

06 GT Mustang premium redfire
O6 F-150 4X4 lariat smokestone
1965 Mustang 2+2 fastback
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
this guy has a plate that says "4u2try" and he didnt want to go when i pulled up next to him...he looked every which way but at me and i was revvin like crazy...what a wuss
I think he is just scared!!! Any chance you see the driver? Maybe it was the owner's elderly grandparent. Naw..I think he was scared!!
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTLM4LIFE
great picture!.not!..maybe it was vito or jonny cakes, and you got your signals crossed as to what he wanted to try!
ROLMAO Too funny!! He left himself wide open with that plate..welll lets hope not : )

98'GT Rio Red
Loaded opts. from the factory
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page