took some more pictures this weekend - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-14-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

I will try to take some pictures of the pedals on Monday after work.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Thanks...How about the side windows, how was that dona and how much?

post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Here's pictures of AutoVation grid series racing pedals. And as far as doing the side window and side scoopes, There is alot of work on molding in the scoopes. It can be really exspensive, unless you can get someone thats willing to do it for you. I helped do mine myself, It was alot of work getting the shape we wanted. As far as the window scoopes, We cut the fiberglass scoopes and reshaped them to look like 67 shelby scoopes. Here's also some before shots of scoopes.The pictures of the scoopes was of them in the real rough stages,But hopefully this will give you an idea of the work it took to achieve the final result.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	after car show 029.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	836.0 KB
ID:	16474   Click image for larger version

Name:	after car show 030.jpg
Size:	842.9 KB
ID:	16475   Click image for larger version

Name:	after car show 033.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	845.4 KB
ID:	16476   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPNX0009.JPG
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	16477   Click image for larger version

Name:	HPNX0001.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	16478  

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

I need all of your opinions, Should I change the color of the circles on the heal pad thats attached to the floor mats, to black instead of red? or just leave them red?
GT Member
S197 Member

I'd go with the black

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"

Thanks for the pictures of the pedals! They look great, but why did you choose a different style for the gas pedal? Have you had any issues with your feet slipping off when wet? I can't decide whether or not to get the ruber inserts....

On the heal guard I think I would go black, but it's hard to say for sure without seeing it in that color.

Thanks again for the pictures!
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

The gas pedal comes that way! Only the clutch and break pedal comes in the grid pattern. You can check the different series of pedals at www. AutoVation.com .I think I'll try painting the heel guard inserts in black. It was something I did myself, It comes in a brushed pattern unpainted. The gas pedal,heel guard and the foot rest comes in the brushed finish. The clutch and brake pedals has the grid pattern to them. They look really unique in person. I like them alot. I haven't notice any slipping yet! But I have't got my shoes wet either. I don't drive my car when it is raining. I'm a truck driver and I know from experience, that when it rains people drive crazy around here. I don't want to take any chances with my car.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	after car show 032.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	854.9 KB
ID:	16506   Click image for larger version

Name:	after car show 029.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	836.0 KB
ID:	16507  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page