"Sirius"-ly challenged... :o) - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humboldt Stang
Practicing subliminal messages?
OOPS! I was talking to my girl at the same time and her AIM window must have popped up while I was typing. LOL

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0scoops123
I have the life time subscription. Any of you guys or girl , know if you can transfer the account/subscription to a different headunit without penalty?
I emailed Sirius because I had a similar question (will probably be switching the head unit out at some point) and their reply was: "...
when you want to switch receivers, all you have to do is call our
Customer Care department and change ESN/SID numbers at no additional
charge. We hope this information helps and have a wonderful day!"

2006 Deluxe GT. 5-spd. Black w/Dk. Charcoal cloth. IUP. Shaker 500. 8" stripes painted "satin grey effect".

1966 Sprint 200 coupe - Wimbledon White/red metal flake, red interior. 92,000 miles. 3rd owner (since 1989).
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Quote:
OOPS! I was talking to my girl at the same time and her AIM window must have popped up while I was typing. LOL
Don't worry, I just assumed you meant "...I Love IT...".

2006 Deluxe GT. 5-spd. Black w/Dk. Charcoal cloth. IUP. Shaker 500. 8" stripes painted "satin grey effect".

1966 Sprint 200 coupe - Wimbledon White/red metal flake, red interior. 92,000 miles. 3rd owner (since 1989).

BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordgrl99
I emailed Sirius because I had a similar question (will probably be switching the head unit out at some point) and their reply was: "...
when you want to switch receivers, all you have to do is call our
Customer Care department and change ESN/SID numbers at no additional
charge. We hope this information helps and have a wonderful day!"
I emailed Sirius last week and just got a reply today. Basically if you have a lifetime subscription, you have a max of 3 transfers at 75 bucks a pop. Guess I won't be wasting these and wait to get a builtin headunit until my current one breaks...

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Quote:
I emailed Sirius last week and just got a reply today. Basically if you have a lifetime subscription, you have a max of 3 transfers at 75 bucks a pop. Guess I won't be wasting these and wait to get a builtin headunit until my current one breaks...
Wow!! Guess I didn't phrase my question correctly....I asked: "
My question is this...is there another activiation fee or charge to
switch service from one unit to another?". Surprised they didn't expand that it depends on the type of service. Thanks for the heads up!

BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordgrl99
Wow!! Guess I didn't phrase my question correctly....I asked: "
My question is this...is there another activiation fee or charge to
switch service from one unit to another?". Surprised they didn't expand that it depends on the type of service. Thanks for the heads up!
I dunno, maybe they assumed you had a monthly subscription? Cuz I think the fee is only for people with Lifetime subscriptions. Either that or we had different Reps that don't know their own policies :smilie

2013 Shelby GT500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page