Ford Mustang Forum banner

GT500 dissapointment? Maybe this will change your mind...

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  pcfrisch 
#1 ·
#2 ·
what exactly did it beat out? the video wasnt that long and didnt show much of the other cars...all i saw was a fox and an older cobra

#3 ·
I was all excited to see some tire frying and good audio of the engine and just a good vid of raw power. No grin here. :confused:

#5 ·
Ya know, all these threads bitchin about a car that hasn't even hit the streets yet is starting to piss me off. Everyone wants to start throwin around all kinds of speculation based on this magazine or that magazine and this rumor and that rumor. I got a novel ******* idea. Let's hold off judgment until some REAL Mustang drivers and owners have some feedback to give. Or even better, if all you're going to do on the forums here at AFM is ***** n moan, then don't ******* come here anymore, go do it somewhere else.

#6 ·
BlueStreak03 said:
Ya know, all these threads bitchin about a car that hasn't even hit the streets yet is starting to piss me off. Everyone wants to start throwin around all kinds of speculation based on this magazine or that magazine and this rumor and that rumor. I got a novel ******* idea. Let's hold off judgment until some REAL Mustang drivers and owners have some feedback to give. Or even better, if all you're going to do on the forums here at AFM is ***** n moan, then don't ******* come here anymore, go do it somewhere else.
Sha-Blam! :heha:
I agree man. And damn, it's been so long since I've been on here...you sure have done a lot to your car since! :worship

#8 ·
Yeah dude, life's been lots more fun since February.

#11 ·
Nice sound on the straightaway...but that price tag keeps blaring in my ear...

#12 ·
GT500 cool car......Price to value ratio....SUCKS!

#13 ·
hogpowr said:
GT500 cool car......Price to value ratio....SUCKS!
Not to mention the $1300 Gas Guzzler Tax that's tacked onto the price tag by our friends the Federal Government.

#14 ·
MEH362 said:
Not to mention the $1300 Gas Guzzler Tax that's tacked onto the price tag by our friends the Federal Government.
I think we ought to start taxing the Federal Government.
Anytime they find out we get something we like, they have to throw a tax on it because it's a money maker for that big nipple.
LOL, I hate getting started on taxes.

#16 ·
Is there a gas guzzler tax for real??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.