White GT....tan interior? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraclyde
I think I remember reading in the '05 production stats that white GT with tan leather interior was the rarest combination. Lke they only made 5 in manual trans or something.
If I were so inclined, where would I go and/or look to find out how rare this exterior/interior combo is? I'd get a kick out of knowing I have a "rare" mass produced car.:hihi:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

V6 Member
S197 Member

Gee, I feel kinda out of place, answering in here with all these GT's with my little V6, but I have to tell you, I hope mine turns out as well as White Angels did! That's what I'm shooting for. The reason this caught my attention is I have the same color scheme, the white with tan interior, and I'm going to get the black stripes put on when I get home. My original side stripes, where it says Mustang, started coming off, and when I went to the dealer, they offered to make it good in any color I wanted, so I chose black, and opted for the Eleanor stripes too.
Cant' wait to get home and get to the dealer! Been in Africa for a month, and I'm tired of work!

V6 Member
S197 Member

White with Tan combo is a very neutral and conservative color. not to attractive to the cops. I have a Black and Tan Convert and always get followed by some cop driving by in town and I only have a V6!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page