RPM Buyers BEWARE!! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Moderators should make this a sticky so people will learn not to shop there.

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlwagon
Well, I was an RPMOutlet supporter (I think the last one) until today. I ordered $433 worth of parts from them on 8/31 and never received any order confirmation. However, they somehow managed to charge my credit card twice for that amount. I called customer service today and they have no record of my order. Huh??? I've since reported the cc charges as fraudulent and I'll be taking my business elsewhere. I'm stunned these people can manage to walk and breathe at the same time.
Well they called me this afternoon and admitted the mixup. Still they had the nerve to imply I may have ordered it twice (yeah, right). Will see what they plan to do next since I already called my bank. It's really too bad since they have a decent selection parts and the prices are reasonable.

1965 Mustang Coupe
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlwagon
Well they called me this afternoon and admitted the mixup. Still they had the nerve to imply I may have ordered it twice (yeah, right). Will see what they plan to do next since I already called my bank. It's really too bad since they have a decent selection parts and the prices are reasonable.
So I get home from work tonight and sure enough there's a box from RPMOutlet. Never even received confirmation that my order had been received. No tracking #, nothing. Boy are they going to be surprised when they see I disputed the charges! Shoes on the other foot now. For my trouble think I'll wait awhile before I call my bank back.

1965 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page