finally did it and sold the nghtrnnr - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006
nghtrnnr

finally did it and sold the nghtrnnr

sold my nghtrnnr...handed over her keys...watched the young kid jump in her...turned my head as he drove away...remembered all my good times in her...well now i really do have the one stang...been talkin about it for awhile but actually doing it................................................ .........wow...so now i'm going for my second car...thinkin maybe a ford explorer...cant have just one car

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71992656_224823855_0.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	18622  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

So, what prompted you to sell??

Peace....The MadMan :smoke:
Current: 2008 Tjaarda 350T
K&N CAI - Eibach Springs|Baer 14 Zinc Coated, Slotted & Drilled Rotors|6-Piston Front Calipers|GT Legends with Nitto NT-555 255/35ZR20 Front and 275/35ZR20 Rear|Custom side exhaust|Molded Front Fascia|Hood|Carbon Fiber Rocker Panels|Lower Side Scoops|Rear Fascia|4 Ion Crystal Fog Lamps|2.5 PIAA Extreme White Driving Lights
Sold: 2006 Premium Tung Grey GT - 5 speed
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric The MadMan
So, what prompted you to sell??
i was remembering last winter when i had 2 shiny mustangs...envy of all the guys on my block...and i was freezing my ass off on the bus stop when it snowed...i really need a truck fast

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
i was remembering last winter when i had 2 shiny mustangs...envy of all the guys on my block...and i was freezing my ass off on the bus stop when it snowed...i really need a truck fast
Do you mean fast truck

Peace....The MadMan :smoke:
Current: 2008 Tjaarda 350T
K&N CAI - Eibach Springs|Baer 14 Zinc Coated, Slotted & Drilled Rotors|6-Piston Front Calipers|GT Legends with Nitto NT-555 255/35ZR20 Front and 275/35ZR20 Rear|Custom side exhaust|Molded Front Fascia|Hood|Carbon Fiber Rocker Panels|Lower Side Scoops|Rear Fascia|4 Ion Crystal Fog Lamps|2.5 PIAA Extreme White Driving Lights
Sold: 2006 Premium Tung Grey GT - 5 speed
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006
PONY Member
2.3L Member
S197 Member

Who knows nghtrnnr, might get real lucky some day and line up beside your old stang at a red light or at a car show like I did with my dad's old '56 chevy panelwagon. Sat at home and rusted, so he decided to sell it before it got to bad to try to sell it to some one who would save it. And what do you know, about 6 years later, go to a car show and there's this bright orange '56 at a show we went to. Had a corvette motor and everything. Brought my dad over to look at it and he asked the owner where he bought it from and the currrent owner turned out to be the 2nd following owner after the guy who my dad sold the car to. So like I said, never know, might see your old stang again someday...

2005 Ford Mustang GT *Black Sunshine*
Current Mods: head & taillight covers, red tri-bar pony floor mats, sequential tail lights, chrome skull & flame pedals, red wire covers, underhood billet caps/covers
1990 Ford Mustang LX Convertable *White Lightning*
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Musclestang
Who knows nghtrnnr, might get real lucky some day and line up beside your old stang at a red light or at a car show like I did with my dad's old '56 chevy panelwagon. Sat at home and rusted, so he decided to sell it before it got to bad to try to sell it to some one who would save it. And what do you know, about 6 years later, go to a car show and there's this bright orange '56 at a show we went to. Had a corvette motor and everything. Brought my dad over to look at it and he asked the owner where he bought it from and the currrent owner turned out to be the 2nd following owner after the guy who my dad sold the car to. So like I said, never know, might see your old stang again someday...
i thought about that...but i sold the car with the brakes fried and i told the kid about it...told his dad too..and the kid still took off like a bat outta hell...probably wrecked it already
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
Quote:
i thought about that...but i sold the car with the brakes fried and i told the kid about it...told his dad too..and the kid still took off like a bat outta hell...probably wrecked it already
Yea, I sold the 86 Trans Am I had in High School, swapped a 355 in it, headers, SLP TPI INtake, SLP cam, Full exhaust, $2000 Stereo, deep dish Chrome Wheels, Cowl hood, and other goodies oh and shinny Black from top to bottom, no stickers or anything. Bad A$$ looking. SOld it to get a TTA. FOund out the kid got hit in it about 3 months after I sold it to him. a complete total job

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-12-2006
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
sold my nghtrnnr...handed over her keys...watched the young kid jump in her...turned my head as he drove away...remembered all my good times in her...well now i really do have the one stang...been talkin about it for awhile but actually doing it................................................ .........wow...so now i'm going for my second car...thinkin maybe a ford explorer...cant have just one car
Sorry to see your Stang go,it was set up really nice.While your at it at least check out the Freestyle.I purchaced a Limited model w/AWD and the V-6 with the variable tranny is sweet.My rig seats 7 very comfortably.Plus the fuel mileage is around 25MPG loaded with the family on the hiway.I did get free money on that vehicle so no interest.Poco

98'GT Rio Red
Loaded opts. from the factory
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-12-2006
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Shoulda sold the other Mustang

I am in mourning.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack
Shoulda sold the other Mustang

I am in mourning.
shoulda sold my 06 gt?....no way!!!!!!
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Hooray! All is good and right in the world again! I thought you sold the silver one.

[WHEW!!!]

Ok, you are back in the club. I'll cancel the hitmen and the tax auditors and prison rapists I was going to send to your house.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.

that stinks but a least you had some good times in it im jus wondering how much did you sell it for..you dont have to reply if you dont want....
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970coupe
that stinks but a least you had some good times in it im jus wondering how much did you sell it for..you dont have to reply if you dont want....
6000 even...i think its still in ny newsday....people tell me i coulda got more...but i really just wanted to be done with the whole thing and start looking for my beataround truck.

Thats cool dude as long as your satisfied...
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
shoulda sold my 06 gt?....no way!!!!!!
Had me wondering too. The good side is you now have MORE cash for....
What? Guy stuff, I hope! Tell the woman it sold for $2g's

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page