How many folks got a S197 as their first Stang? - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-13-2006 Thread Starter
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
Wow, now I see why so many new members keep popping up around here.

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

This is my first Mustang as well. I've had a couple of vets, two Trans Ams and a Camaro. I also has mini-van (don't ask :-) and a couple of pickup trucks too. Like this new stang best of all!!!!

Rookie

Send a message via AIM to RichieRich3902
My S197 was y first Mustang as well. I've driven only jeeps since I was 16 (I'm 22 now) so this is a great improvement. I've had two Cherokee sports and one Grand Cherokee Laredo that my parents bought from me for my little bro to drive.

Rich

GT Member
S197 Member

Yes, my first. I'm keeping it for a long time too. Whenever it's paid off, the modding begins, so it'll be like getting a new car.

2019 GT - Velocity Blue with Black Accent Package
S197 Member

It's my first Mustang to own. Growing up my parents had a 1980 Mustang that I got to drive every now and then.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Yep, my first one also!! I absolutely love her. I've always been interested in the 65-69's. Not much has interested me since then. I had a Z-28 that was fun.....I was contimplating a Vette. Then I saw the commercial with Steve McQueen and I knew that is what I was going to buy!

Peace....The MadMan :smoke:
Current: 2008 Tjaarda 350T
K&N CAI - Eibach Springs|Baer 14” Zinc Coated, Slotted & Drilled Rotors|6-Piston Front Calipers|GT Legends with Nitto NT-555 255/35ZR20 Front and 275/35ZR20 Rear|Custom side exhaust|Molded Front Fascia|Hood|Carbon Fiber Rocker Panels|Lower Side Scoops|Rear Fascia|4“ Ion Crystal Fog Lamps|2.5“ PIAA Extreme White Driving Lights
Sold: 2006 Premium Tung Grey GT - 5 speed

My 2007 GT is the first Mustang I have purchased and it is the best of my 11 purchases over the last 17 years. My most recent rides were a 2003 Infiniti FX35 w/ 20" rims and full audio video upgrades and a Silverado Z71 completely white-dout with some added bling and 305/55 Nitto Grapplers to make the 4x4 activity more fun. Without question the Mustang gets top honor. My 2007 has been a dream and I am fully taken over by the Mustang fever. The power, ride, rumble .....all of it is fantastic. I had been eyeing the 69 Corvette vert for many years but now that I have joined the Mustang family I can't imagine leaving.
Apprentice
S197 Member

This is my first Mustang. Saw it at the 2003 Detroit auto show and knew i had to have one when they came out. Waited what I thought was too long to find one at first. Then went to a local Ford dealer and ordered my pony. Got her in eight weeks from order date. Have loved her ever since. Did some mods to her and now waiting for the big mod a Saleen Supercharger this winter. Although I try to keep the miles down she just needs to be driven. Love this car....

How many folks got a S197 as their first Stang?-june-06-driver-side.jpg
Apprentice
S197 Member

Ruby is my first mustang. I fell in love at first sight. Guess who will be driving PaPa's 05 in 14 years.

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...1&d=1155632530
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Train Your Grandchildren Well.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	18684  

05 GT, Red Fire, Auto, K&N CAI, FFRP Handling Pack, FFRP Shorty Headers, Magna Flow High Flow Cats and X-Pipe, Magna Flow Axle Backs, BBK Underdrive Pulleys, Superchips Tune, Drilled and Slotted Rotors
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

1st for me. Insurance was just crazy when I was younger. Wasnt worth paying what they wanted. Now that I hit 30 its much more reasonable, so I finally got one.

'06 Tungsten GT 18" CT-R Gunmetals
Xcal2, JLTII, UDP, ProKit, Dspecs, Bump Steer kit, SS brake hoses, Strut Tower Brace, UCA, Adj.LCA's, AntiSquats, Panhard bar, MGW shifter, Steeda cowl hood, Hood pins, MRT hood struts*, 14" Antenna, Sequencial TL's, 07 Plenum cover, PJ Saleen heritage fascia, CDC ductail, SSE 1/4 window louvers, MAG mirror inserts, Rear trunk painted, MGW window switch plates, Billet door lock pins, Interior trunk release, Tint.
Apprentice
S197 Member

A 1965 Mustang was my first car, and now the 2005 Mustang hopefully will be my last! We'll see how long I can keep it running!

08 Roush 427R GT Torch Red Premium
Painted Side Mirror Covers
100% Roush synthetic oil
06 V6 Vert Premium w/Pony Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page