PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnkrtoy
VintageV8,

If you would so kindly take a moment and reconsider joining:

www.turbograndmarquis.com or

www.boostedcrownvics.com

I believe either of these fine choices should fill your belly with riveting dialogue and your soul with vigor for your automobile. Kindly trade in that barbaric Mustang and join us this afternoon when we will be discussing:

1. Best air freshner scent
2. Best places to keep your tissue

Looking forward to your intellectual comments.

Wow.. this made me laugh so hard.. very funny.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I have asked a lot of questions in these forums and I've yet to have anyone else be rude or act like they don't care. I don't feel like I am talking to a bunch of strangers when I come here. I feel like I am talking to a big group of fellow mustang lovers who I can't see. It's just one more thing made easier by modern technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlwagon
Agree 100%... Even though most of use haven't met, I'd like to think we consider ourselves friends by association. And while I'm sure we all can agree that there's a little fluff on the board, it's certainly outweighed by the volumes of useful information.

PONY Member
S197 Member

I think that we are all stuck on the tech side of this forum. Yes we all get usefull information from this forum. Especially when it's a decision that is going to cost us a pretty penny and we might not be able to reverse once the decision is made. But the bottom line is that this is a "place" that complete "strangers" can come together and share our love for maybe the one thing that some of us have in common MUSTANGS. This car does not descriminate and this forum is where we all come together and share our stories. We can come together with no color, sex, religion or origin boundaries and isn't that what it's all about? We can all communicate at a human being level where it doesn't matter if you are Mexican,American,White,Black,Woman,Man,Old,Young or anything else you can think of. That is why I presonally love this forum. Hope I didn't sound too preachy. Amen

Silver '05 Premium Convertible,5 Spd Mnl,IUP, C&L CAI, Bassani Axle Backs, Predator 91 Octane Tune, Hurst Shifter, IVA-310 Alpine touch screen stereo, 10" W7's 1500W HiFonics amp MB Quartz component speakers 600W HiFonics amp.

S197 Member

kind of stealing the thread, but i cant help but notice that vintage is wasting our time. Is anybody noticing that you guys (well me too) talk about mustangs more than driving our own? I mean, it's a little too much when everyday you log in, check new threads and post some, and pretty much wasting time in the manner of GAINING info while we can just grab the keys and head for a spin. What? internet costs less than gas?
V6 Member
S197 Member

Whoaa.....my bad....my bad

Ok, ok.....everyone just calm down. You see, this is all my fault. VintageV8 is just overdue for his weekly @$$ whoopin. I forgot to stop by and deliver it too him and this is what happens when I forget. It's all my fault. He'll be right as rain just as soon as I can get over there. VintageV8, I'ma gonnnnaa git cha boooooy!
Apprentice
S197 Member

How 'bout dem Braves!

06' GT Tungsten gray,seq. turn sigs. no spoiler.
XM,
An armed man is called a citizen.A disarmed man is called a subject.
Apprentice
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Marcus GT Send a message via MSN to Marcus GT
Dats wha Im tallin bout Napalm...

2005 Mustang GT, Black w/ Dark Charcoal interior
IUP, Active-Anti Theft Alarm
Bright Aluminum Wheels w/Locks
Perma Plate, Window Tinting 35/20/5
Molded Splash Guards, Sequential Tail Lights
SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Front License Plate Delete
DFM
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Hm yea... all of Cinci is pumped to go sweep Cards for the #1 spot... not gonna happend... couldn't even get a run in last night.... sigh! Oh well the play off would/will be cool... Bengals on the other hand is going to kick beeehinds!

This is what I feel about this thread...

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by napalmbomb
How 'bout dem Braves!
Naw, Go get em, Tigers!

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
PONY Member
S197 Member

Think Blue

Yeah Cinci won't get the card if the DODGERS keep playing the way they are playing. Ofcourse not counting last nights ass wooping they caught curtesy of the Marlins 15-4.

Silver '05 Premium Convertible,5 Spd Mnl,IUP, C&L CAI, Bassani Axle Backs, Predator 91 Octane Tune, Hurst Shifter, IVA-310 Alpine touch screen stereo, 10" W7's 1500W HiFonics amp MB Quartz component speakers 600W HiFonics amp.
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly_lowe
I have asked a lot of questions in these forums and I've yet to have anyone else be rude or act like they don't care. I don't feel like I am talking to a bunch of strangers when I come here. I feel like I am talking to a big group of fellow mustang lovers who I can't see. It's just one more thing made easier by modern technology.
Yeah, I love my bunch of imaginary friends Just because those voices in your head aren't real, doesn't mean they don't have some good ideas sometimes. And other times....?

I have seen these folks [on the forum] save people from making big, hideous and costly mistakes with their cars. [WHEW!] we stopped NGHTRNNR from putting those graphics on his car. Just in time too. Who knows what could have happened?

If I don't know what to expect, from a mod, I ask those who have done it. When I stripped off my GT badges to replace them with chrome V8 badges [killer!], I asked who had pulled theirs and what to watch out for ("out for what to watch", really, but good grammar is not necessarily more readable).

5TWENTY straightened me out and his advice worked great. If I had asked first, I could have saved myself a lot of headaches with the sequential turn signals! Also knowing Saleen had reversed their photos of the short shift adapter made intalling that so much better. I would have been throwing things and stunting the grass with my swearing.

I'm glad for this group because they have a depth of understanding and enthusiasm that is much deeper than any individual. Certainly deeper than mine and it's DEEP! [ECHO! echo! echo!]

A lot of what you will hear are tidbits of things like "Fer-the-love-of-God, don't deal with XYZ motorsports, their customer service was atrocious! I will never deal with them again!!!" Now you know.

Or "Don't get the FRPP chrome wheels because all my chrome chipped off and Ford won't make good on it through either the wheels' warranty or the cars'".

Sorta thing. Followed by sixteen "Me too"'s to let you know that first guy wasn't alone.

If you don't ask, you will make the mistakes others could have saved you from making.

No one will bust your lugnuts for asking but if you ever ask about putting a big, shopping-cart wing on your Mustang, watch out. I promise to chime in. With ridicule and humiliations galore!

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.

i like the way you think. i always ask questions first because you never know unless you ask.
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

I think I know it all but I still ask questions.... then a laugh at your answers... lol JK!

Reds are doing fine! We'll be there!!! Loooong time!!!

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page