influence of the s197 - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
S197 Member

They are like fog lights for a Christmas tree. He stole them off Barbies Corvette.

Did you see the new Divorcee Barbie?

She comes with all of Ken's stuff.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member
S197 Member

Hope I don't get banned for this one.

It's the new international symbol for GAS

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	take it.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	18677  

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTNOS
not near as funny as this... and man is it U-G-L-Y... looks nothing like an 05+ to me. my .02, if ya want an 05+, trade up. dont f--- up your perfectly good 99 to 04 trying to make one...

http://www.puremustangperformance.co...es/61205f5.jpg
I think somebody hijacked Andy Rooney's eyebrows and put them on that Stanger!

"I may never be famous, but my girls Dixi and Luci sure are."

Dixi Candace: Windveil Blue Stick V6 '05, Steeda CAI w/BBK 70mmTB/hi-flo inlet, XCal2, ASP UP, JBA SS Shorties/Evol, FRPP T-Lok diff, 34/28 mm F/R sway bars, MMR rear LCAs, Monte C. strut bar, Precision 3.73s, Snow H2OCH4O, "Q" grille and tons of Dixi Bling chrome

Luci Elinor: Legend Lime Auto GT '06 Premium, JLT2 CAI, XCal2 Brenspeed 93, BBK 62mmx2 TB, Steeda UPs, Pypes Violators polished, SMR strut tower, A.H. & Stage3 louvers

Apprentice
S197 Member

Missed a logo...BP stations rip off more with THE highest prices I've seen.

I like the bumper sticker I saw. "Go ahead and buy that Hybrid...I need your gas".

14 GT Brembo Package, Ingot Silver.
Wife has 08 silver "Warriors In Pink."

S197 Member

Why would someone want to replace the running pony with a Ford Blue Oval???
PONY Member
S197 Member

Man that first Mustang is an embarrasment to all of us Mustang owners. It should be illegal to do that to a car with the history of a Mustang. The second one is, in my opinion pretty damn ugly too. But as they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and it also shows some sort of creativity. Actually we should be flattered that someone would change their car to look like the S197.

Silver '05 Premium Convertible,5 Spd Mnl,IUP, C&L CAI, Bassani Axle Backs, Predator 91 Octane Tune, Hurst Shifter, IVA-310 Alpine touch screen stereo, 10" W7's 1500W HiFonics amp MB Quartz component speakers 600W HiFonics amp.
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Yeah, the running pony on the front of the Shiat was funny

"It's a Ford Filly."

5.0L Member

Quote:
huh??

anywho, here is some more shots of the side and back...all i can say is....:hihi: and in regards to the lambo doors....:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

http://www.v8power.com/ccp51/media/i.../PMP9904BR.jpg
I don't like the lambo doors either, but you know what, It is not my car. So why is another mustang owner being slammed for modding a car the way they want it. it is not riced out with a big wing or fart can exhaust. Like I said before, it is not that bad. I would take it and replace the lambo doors and have a one of a kind ride.
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack

Ha, Ha, that is what I like to call BOHICA, bend over here it comes again.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93GT_RagTop
I don't like the lambo doors either, but you know what, It is not my car. So why is another mustang owner being slammed for modding a car the way they want it. it is not riced out with a big wing or fart can exhaust. Like I said before, it is not that bad. I would take it and replace the lambo doors and have a one of a kind ride.
why is he being slammed? simple. cause it looks like $h1t. if i do something to my car that looks like complete and total $h1t by all means, slam the crap out of me for it... i would deserve it.... especially if it is trying to graft another generations front end onto mine....

2006 Tungsten GT 5 speed -Hurst | C & L CAI, | Predator running 91 torque tune (91 race for track)-BAMA. | MAC Boomtubes | FRPP 4.10s|Kaenan 3in cowl hood.

2006 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Black- 5.4, Hellbent Steel 2.5 level with 35x12.5x20 toyo m/ts on blk XD Hoss wheels, roll up tonneau, Gotts CAI, predator 91 performance tune.

Wifes Ride: 2013 Explorer XLT 2.0 Ecoboost. Stock as stock can be, but hey... on the bright side... she has a turbo!
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack

it should be the new symbol

2006 Tungsten GT 5 speed -Hurst | C & L CAI, | Predator running 91 torque tune (91 race for track)-BAMA. | MAC Boomtubes | FRPP 4.10s|Kaenan 3in cowl hood.

2006 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Black- 5.4, Hellbent Steel 2.5 level with 35x12.5x20 toyo m/ts on blk XD Hoss wheels, roll up tonneau, Gotts CAI, predator 91 performance tune.

Wifes Ride: 2013 Explorer XLT 2.0 Ecoboost. Stock as stock can be, but hey... on the bright side... she has a turbo!
Apprentice

Quote:
not near as funny as this... and man is it U-G-L-Y... looks nothing like an 05+ to me. my .02, if ya want an 05+, trade up. dont f--- up your perfectly good 99 to 04 trying to make one...

Personally, I think he took what he had and made it look a whole lot better. I like it (except for the doors)
5.0L Member

Quote:

http://www.puremustangperformance.co...es/61205f5.jpg
get ready to see a lot more of them on the road. it's a body kit offered by mr body kit. add in sept mm&ff reads: 1999-2004 PMP Roadster kit 2005-2006 conversion for only $1999.99. didn't say
anything about the lambo door being included, which is not a great loss. so much for a one of a kind car. i will stick with my fox ragtop.
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93GT_RagTop
get ready to see a lot more of them on the road. it's a body kit offered by mr body kit. add in sept mm&ff reads: 1999-2004 PMP Roadster kit 2005-2006 conversion for only $1999.99. didn't say
anything about the lambo door being included, which is not a great loss. so much for a one of a kind car. i will stick with my fox ragtop.
i'd be surprised if i saw even one....can you imagine the ribbin you'd take with that cheap knockoff...like a gal wearing a big giant FAKE diamond ring...i know i'd pull along side it and laugh my ass off...then take a picture of it on the road so we can all laugh...i can only imagine what the rest of the street scene would do....you'd better have a twin turbo pushing that car to 8 seconds or so if you want any respect drivin it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page