'06 Mustang GT............desecrated - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

'06 Mustang GT............desecrated

Driving to the store this beautiful morning windows down Ted Nugent cd playing when I see then hear a new Mustang GT pulling alongside.
What is that god-awfull noise coming from the exhaust? As I look over I see a young ***** driver and as he pulls up and passes he gives it some gas, ouch!! my ears!! he pulls ahead and both my ears are stricken by what I see......FART CANS!!!! 2 of the biggest cans I've ever seen!! I quickly adverted my eyes to save them, but even now as I sit here I can't get that awfull noise out of my head.

Oh lordy what's next????

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006
Rookie
S197 Member

Did it have a big "R" Sticker on it ? :hihi:

2013 School Bus Yellow Boss 302. Painted 3/4 window louvers. Black rear window louver, painted MRT hood struts, side exhaust baffles removed.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGNASTY
What does the 'R' stand for, coz I know another mustang with really big mufflers and extremely loud which has 'R' replacing 'GT' emblems both sides

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGT
What does the 'R' stand for, coz I know another mustang with really big mufflers and extremely loud which has 'R' replacing 'GT' emblems both sides
RICER?
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
How Big was the rear spoiler?

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to AFStang
Doh! Its kids like that which give young guys like myself a bad rep.... I wish the younger generation had a better appreciation for the term "Muscle Car" !!

*2005 Mustang GT- Torch Red, IUP, Shaker 500, MyColor, JLT II CAI w/Brenspeed Tune, SLP L/M's, BBK T/B, Steeda UDPs, Shaker hood, B2 hood/pins,18x9.5 GT500 replicas, CDC Chin Spoiler, Roush 1/4 window louvers, 8" antenna, honeycomb blackout, MWA mirror covers, Sequential TL's, black LED projector H/L's, H/L splitters, Ducktail, Hurst equipped....

*1969 Camaro SS with 454

2000 Camaro Z-28, heavily modified
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFStang
Doh! Its kids like that which give young guys like myself a bad rep.... I wish the younger generation had a better appreciation for the term "Muscle Car" !!
No, your bad rap comes from going to that school out there in Colorado. J/K - US Naval Academy grad here, had to tease...
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

That's horrible why would anybody want to do that to their Stang. This guy's giving us a very bad rep. If he wanted a ricer he should of bought one. No need to waste a perfectly good Mustang. I hope ford includes a code for the CEL that comes on if anything ricer is detected on our Stangs. Maybe even a self destruct sequence.

Silver '05 Premium Convertible,5 Spd Mnl,IUP, C&L CAI, Bassani Axle Backs, Predator 91 Octane Tune, Hurst Shifter, IVA-310 Alpine touch screen stereo, 10" W7's 1500W HiFonics amp MB Quartz component speakers 600W HiFonics amp.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Some peoples kids...I blame the parents.

98'GT Rio Red
Loaded opts. from the factory

What the.......??????. Why?
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Didn't you know parents are the reason for trouble making kids and kids with fart cans on their all American Muscle Machines

If my boy came home with fart cans on the 74GTO I gave him there would be some counseling and my sawzall would be on he high speed setting to cut them off for scrap.

98'GT Rio Red
Loaded opts. from the factory
PONY Member
S197 Member

If it was my kid I'd do like Poco and cut the darn things off. My kids 04 Cobra didn't have mufflers for the longest time (he replaced with straight pipe, didn't sound bad at all) and only recently purchased a set of used mufflers and tail pipes that to me are a little on the loud side.

06 GT Legend Lime, Konig Beyonds, Hurst, JBA, Steeda stuff, MAC CAI, Sniper tuned, LT's, catted H pipe, VIS Racing CF heat extractor hood, Tokico D-Specs, Silver Horse Racing, LLR #0174

08 GT Performance White, Konig Beyonds, Legend Lime accents.
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGNASTY
heres one...lmfao.......lol lol lol lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 087.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	18874  
S197 Member

Oh man.. I gotta show you guys this video I saw.. hilarious..

http://videos.streetfire.net/mostdis...ce38c2d1d7.htm

real mustang enthusiast
nghtrnnr

vantage that made my day...just to be clear...thats also a v6 if i'm not mistaken...what an idiot...why would he think he could get away with that at a car show...? only people who go to car shows are people into cars....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page