Ford Mustang Forum banner

Removing GT badges

5K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  AirGoNomyk 
#1 ·
I am thinking about removing the GT badges and replacing them. Does anyone know if there are mounting holes or are they just stuck on?

#5 ·
they will look and fit perfect :) great choice!

#7 ·
I saw a Black 05 GT in the Parking Spot lot today that had the exact same thing done. GT badges removed and the old pony badges added. It looked sharp.

#15 ·
stlwagon said:
You may have posted this elsewhere, but where did you pick those up?
After much searching, I came across Thomas Luscher @ <think3d@telus.net> who makes custom emblems. I saw that he had a chrome set of numbers and enquired about getting a custom set of 281s for my stang. After a few emails back and forth he made me a set and even went so far as matching the red inset to the stripe I have on my car. They aren't exactly cheap, but the quality is top notch, and they def turn heads.

-danny

#16 ·
whatisee said:
I wonder when someone will make a set of badges in black chrome...both GT & Pony emblem would look cool like that.
I am thinking a pony with a small GT on its butt, like a brand. All chrome, no tri-bar.

Cool.:cooldude:

#17 ·
Course, as we all know I went with the V8 badges, in chrome.

Attachments

#18 ·
pegasusphototx said:
After much searching, I came across Thomas Luscher @ <think3d@telus.net> who makes custom emblems. I saw that he had a chrome set of numbers and enquired about getting a custom set of 281s for my stang. After a few emails back and forth he made me a set and even went so far as matching the red inset to the stripe I have on my car. They aren't exactly cheap, but the quality is top notch, and they def turn heads.

-danny
pegasus, I googled Thomas Luscher and there was no match. Is it spelled correctly?

#20 ·
#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.