4:10 gear install in Va Beach / Norfolk? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006 Thread Starter
Rookie

4:10 gear install in Va Beach / Norfolk?

I finally got my FRP 4:10 gears, now who to have install them w/o me being the ginnea pig.
Has anyone in the Va. Beach / Norfolk area had thier rear gears installed? If so, by who, and did they do a good job? Looking for some good recommendations.
Thanks!

2006 Mustang GTeluxe Coupe, IUP, 17" Bullits, Red Leather Trim Interior, 5-Spd, spoiler delete.

Mods: SLP LM exhaust, 4:10 gears, CDC Ducktail, CDC chin spoiler, Shelby Stripes, Razzi window scoops, 18" Deep Dish bullets, Billet a/c knobs, Redline arm rest and shift boor, MRT shift knob, chrome fuse box cover, "Pony" trunk lid cover, stailsteel tail light bezels, window tint, Pony fender badges, Plenum cover, Billet door locks, C&L CAI w/ Bamachip's Tunes .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Send a message via AIM to BlueStreak03 Send a message via Yahoo to BlueStreak03
757-549-DYNO. That's Dyno Tuned Performance over in Chesapeake right near Breenbrier Mall. They did the install on my GT. Brent and Frank are awesome guys who both used to own uber-high horsepower 'Stangs. They're more in 'Vettes now though. Still incredibly knowledgable and friendly guys. Tell them Micah referred you and maybe, just maybe they'll cut me some slack when it comes time to build up my next one.

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."

John Adams
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to Hoodlum
Check out MAS racing off of haygood or Steen Racing. Just had MAS install my headers for $364 and MAS is going to install my T-Lok i just got in yesterday for $280.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006 Thread Starter
Rookie

I plan to check out MAS. They are just down the street from my house. But I don't want my car to be their first one -

2006 Mustang GTeluxe Coupe, IUP, 17" Bullits, Red Leather Trim Interior, 5-Spd, spoiler delete.

Mods: SLP LM exhaust, 4:10 gears, CDC Ducktail, CDC chin spoiler, Shelby Stripes, Razzi window scoops, 18" Deep Dish bullets, Billet a/c knobs, Redline arm rest and shift boor, MRT shift knob, chrome fuse box cover, "Pony" trunk lid cover, stailsteel tail light bezels, window tint, Pony fender badges, Plenum cover, Billet door locks, C&L CAI w/ Bamachip's Tunes .
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I'm pretty sure it wont be there first one.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-01-2006
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Send a message via AIM to BlueStreak03 Send a message via Yahoo to BlueStreak03
No, yours definitely WON'T be the first one. They've been around for quite a while. They did my exhaust and subframe connectors, quality work.

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."

John Adams
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum
Check out MAS racing off of haygood or Steen Racing. Just had MAS install my headers for $364 and MAS is going to install my T-Lok i just got in yesterday for $280.
I saw your car there when I dropped off mine. They're going to practice on yours, then do mine. :hihi: LOL

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillR
I saw your car there when I dropped off mine. They're going to practice on yours, then do mine. :hihi: LOL
Awe dont tell me that! Did you see if my buddys cobra was done yet by chance?

I saw your car last saturday at jenro's but I didnt see you I was gonna introduce my self but you dissappeared before I could find you.

I remember Skip mentioning something about a GT yesterday afternoon too but it didnt click till now
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006 Thread Starter
Rookie

Gear installed by MAS.
No whine - sounds like stock.
They did a nice job too. Car was clean; no grease marks, fingerprints or even oil smudge marks on the axle.

Haven't had time to check the performance difference yet.

Hoodlum,
I may be at Jenro's this Saturday if I don't run my boat. Hopefully I'll see ya there.

PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Ill be there for a few but then me and my buddies are gonna head over to another show that is in the ocean lakes area(like jenros setup)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page