1/4 Window Louvers... - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
S197 Member

here's a thread on the flush mounted louvers. I believe he tries to answer your question.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=39193

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

After thought auto 1/4 windows

No one seems to show the 1/4 windows from afterthoughtauto. I believe its .com. I put these on my Shelby tribute 2005 GT and they look great. Much more like the 60's mustangs. More so like the 65, 66 & 67 style with more thinner openings. Not the wide Rousch or CDC look or the scoop effect. They are stick on and I've had them on for a year with no problems with dirt or coming off. I need to get pictures of the final product but she sure looks like a copy of the GT 500 with 1/4 window louvres, hood pins, stripes sized to the 65 GT 350. Will get photos this weekend, she makes me smile every time I look at her in the driveway. Pics to follow. :yelpleased: :eyepoppin

S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD07GT
For those of you with louvers installed, what do they look like from INSIDE the car? Can you see the attach points? Pics would be appreciated.
I have the Razzi quarter window scoops and I had the inside of the window blacked out with tint...can't see a thing

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisee
here's a thread on the flush mounted louvers. I believe he tries to answer your question.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=39193
I totally love the idea of flush mounted louvers and that would be the look I'm going for. However, I think they would be a huge pain to install with the removing of the glass and all and I would be worried about the seal. I wish Ford would make them completely integrated with the car because even with those louvers there is still the line between the body and the louver. But I guess beggars can't be choosers, thanks for posting that, it's definitely something to consider.
S197 Member

I KNOW THIS IS ABOUT LOUVERS .. BUT DOSE ANYONE MAKE A BLACK
OUT (COLOR TO MATCH THE CAR) FOR THE WINDOWS SO THAT IT LOOK
LIKE THERE IS NO BACK WINDOW..???? I SAW A PIC IN 5.0 MAG

FEW ISUSSES BACK SOME ONE CUSTOM MAKE ONE . ON A RACECAR.
(TRACK CAR) i HAVE TO FIND IT..

SORRY FOR THE CHANGE IN SUBJECT..
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Does anyone have the louvers from Stage 3 Motorsports? I decided that these look the best but I am wondering why they are so much cheaper than the rest. If anyone has them plz post and let me know if they are good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page