check the new pix!!! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via AIM to STONECOLD
Dont really care for the oversized hood scoop but other than that, it looks great.

1995 Mustang GT 5.0
BBK CAI, Pro-M 75mm MAF, Pro-M Optimizer, BBK 70mm TB, GT-40 Intake, 24# Injectors, AFR 165's, 1.7 Roller rockers, Crane 2040 cam (E-303) BBK Equal Length headers, BBK O/R X-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder 2 Chambers. FMS 3.73 Gears, Lentech AODE 2800 stall, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator. MSD 6AL, Steeda UDP's, FMS Aluminum drive shaft, Autologic chip Larocca tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

S197 Member

hmmm, something isn't right about the hood, but it does turn heads hehe. can you please tell me where you got the lettering?

GT Member
S197 Member

That hood scares me. Can't say I've liked any of the Cervini's designs.

2019 GT - Velocity Blue with Black Accent Package

GT Member
S197 Member

looks more like a scoop with a mustang attached to it than a mustang with scoop. i would have went with the shaker system with that cervinis hood. other than that it looks good. like the rear alot.

2006 Tungsten GT 5 speed -Hurst | C & L CAI, | Predator running 91 torque tune (91 race for track)-BAMA. | MAC Boomtubes | FRPP 4.10s|Kaenan 3in cowl hood.

2006 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Black- 5.4, Hellbent Steel 2.5 level with 35x12.5x20 toyo m/ts on blk XD Hoss wheels, roll up tonneau, Gotts CAI, predator 91 performance tune.

Wifes Ride: 2013 Explorer XLT 2.0 Ecoboost. Stock as stock can be, but hey... on the bright side... she has a turbo!
S197 Member

The bezels on the fog lights make them look bigger.
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

i guess ya'll dont like vintage mustangs, or the boss 429, original gt500 or the original mach 1?

awesome looking ride...not a fan of the hood pins on cars...unless they're needed but hey that's me. and this is your car

That front end is just viscous lookin'

The rear is tight! I love it. Count me as another vote for that ducktail and chrome trim.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Pretty BAD A$$ I would have done a few things different, but that's the beauty of our hobby.....everyone can have a different car!

Peace....The MadMan :smoke:
Current: 2008 Tjaarda 350T
K&N CAI - Eibach Springs|Baer 14 Zinc Coated, Slotted & Drilled Rotors|6-Piston Front Calipers|GT Legends with Nitto NT-555 255/35ZR20 Front and 275/35ZR20 Rear|Custom side exhaust|Molded Front Fascia|Hood|Carbon Fiber Rocker Panels|Lower Side Scoops|Rear Fascia|4 Ion Crystal Fog Lamps|2.5 PIAA Extreme White Driving Lights
Sold: 2006 Premium Tung Grey GT - 5 speed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page