Thingy in my trunk - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_cinci
A hole for the S&W...?? thought it made holes...?? Us girls (and Mel Gibson) favor the 'tiny' 9 mm Beretta... metric make me feel all warm and toasty!!
I like the M9, I just don't have faith in the 9mm. I know this is silly (completely mental) b/c it's about the same as a .38 in actual ballistic performance, and I've carried a little S&W lightweight .38 for years.

The m9 is quite accurate, very manageable, very little recoil, high magazine capacity, and cheap to shoot. It's a great choice for a combat sidearm.

There is a .40 version, the 96, that I love.

But the thingie in the trunk...I still say it's a shart separator valve!

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Bucket

Reminds me of how we used to send new guys in the Navy up forward with a bucket to get some freon. The a-gangers would fill it up for them and by the time they got back to the engine room the bucket would be empty...

2005 Windveil Blue V-6, Man. Trans, GT Dual exh. and mufflers, FRPP X-pipe, JBA shorty headers, CA Spec X-Charger 3.0, XXtuning tune, throttle body coolant bypass, 180 F thermostat, Moss Mustang Oil Cooler, GT 18" Fanblades, SSI Ducktail Spoiler, CDC chin spoiler, FRPP strut tower brace, FRPP lowering springs, FRPP struts and shocks, GT front and rear sway bars, GT front brakes, GT 8.8" rearend, Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, Stewart Warner boost gauge in Roush vent pod. 275 rwhp, 294 rwtq.
S197 Member

I like the metric cresent wrench gag or the bucket of grinding sparks...

JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewport
Reminds me of how we used to send new guys in the Navy up forward with a bucket to get some freon. The a-gangers would fill it up for them and by the time they got back to the engine room the bucket would be empty...
I was sent to the company GySgt to get the keys to the Humvee...I was a boot E2 PFC.

People have been sent to supply to pick up 50 yards of flight line.

Also, being a tech person, another favorite is "go to supply and pick up some frequency grease to lube the processor."

But the thingie in the trunk is a shart separator.
Better not let it go bad on you.

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to RichieRich3902
+1 on the blinker fluid. My grandfather's favorite trick before he make petty officer was to send his newest apprentices to check the batteries in the sound powered phones.

I personally keep a SIG Sauer P229 in .40 S&W on the floor behind the passender seat or next to me in the seat when I'm in the car since I live and drive drive downtown a lot. It's funny this topic should pop-up I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for mounting a holster or a better way to secure the pistol from sliding around?

On a side note the trunk is big enough for my shooting bag, a .50 cal ammo can, one M1 garand, an Enfield, two finn mosins, and an AR-15 without loading the car down to heavy. How's that for trunk space

Rich
S197 Member

My little .380 Walther PPK fits in the center console rather nicely.
SHELBY GT 500 Member

I always love to follow a thread when someone asks about an unknown part they find.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
S197 Member

Does it really matter what it is?? If we as much as touch it we'll be voiding the warranty on the vehicle. Anyway, I pulled the switch and a parachute ejected from the hood......... Not covered under warranty..........
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazMatLadder26
Does it really matter what it is?? If we as much as touch it we'll be voiding the warranty on the vehicle. Anyway, I pulled the switch and a parachute ejected from the hood......... Not covered under warranty..........
I wish my 'chute would jump out the back yo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page