Car Shows in Cali??? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
Classic Member
5.0L Member

Car Shows in Cali???

I just bought a 2007 V6 and I wanna start entering it into some shows. Anyone know of where to find listings of Mustang shows in Southern California, or just in California in general. I have searched a lot and I can't find anything. It also seems like they dont come to California a lot. Thanks for any help.

2013 GHIG Boss 302: Recaros, Torsen. Whiteline rear control arms, Barton shifter w/ two post bracket, Ford Racing Stinger mufflers (swapping soon), more to come.

SOLD!Natasha- Performance White 2011 Mustang 5.0 Premium: MT, 401a with Cashmere Stripe, Comfort Package, 18" Polished Wheels.

Natalie- Wimbledon White 1967 Mustang coupe, 289 2bbl, Red Interior, 16x8 torque thrust II's, Custom Exhaust with Doug's Headers, MSD 6a Electronic Ignition, Grant Steering Wheel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006
S197 Member

Where in So Cal? There is a Mustang show next weekend at the Queen Mary and one on October 1st here in San Diego. Check the events page of my club's website. www.sdmustangs.com

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
Classic Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2horseowner
Where in So Cal? There is a Mustang show next weekend at the Queen Mary and one on October 1st here in San Diego. Check the events page of my club's website. www.sdmustangs.com

Hey thanks a lot for the info. I'll check it out.

2013 GHIG Boss 302: Recaros, Torsen. Whiteline rear control arms, Barton shifter w/ two post bracket, Ford Racing Stinger mufflers (swapping soon), more to come.

SOLD!Natasha- Performance White 2011 Mustang 5.0 Premium: MT, 401a with Cashmere Stripe, Comfort Package, 18" Polished Wheels.

Natalie- Wimbledon White 1967 Mustang coupe, 289 2bbl, Red Interior, 16x8 torque thrust II's, Custom Exhaust with Doug's Headers, MSD 6a Electronic Ignition, Grant Steering Wheel.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
Apprentice
S197 Member

Also look in the "Motor or Auto" section of you local news paper on Saturday. They will post the local events for that weekend and the following weekend. You can also post a show, cruise, or local meet for free. I have used this for a cruise I did back in May.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page