MGW Shifter is coming soon... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006 Thread Starter
4.6L Member

MGW Shifter is coming soon...

For anybody that may be interested -

I talked to MGW today and they have a shifter in the works for the '05-up Mustang GTs. They are forecasting a late winter release.

MGW is a good company and they make some very high quality products. I know there are some on AFM and other boards that have used their shifters on the older 'Stangs and loved them. So if you are planning on a new shifter for your S197 and are tired of wading through all the not-so-good reviews of the current crop of aftermarket shifters, give it a few months. If this one is as good as their others it may be the best one to get.

I know I'll try one out :yelpleased:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006
Rookie
S197 Member

FINALLY!

I can't wait!

2011 Mustang GT coupe that squeaks and has a garbage driver.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Yeah, I've been waiting too. They were supposed to have it out this fall. I've been holding off on gettin the Pro 5.0. I'll probably hold off a few more months and see if MGW comes through. Thanks for the update...

12.4 @ 111mph

Saleen S/C, Thump Tensioner, BGG 8 Rib, Kooks, Stingers, Gords, 4.10, Spec 3+, Pro 5.0, GT500 FPs, GT500 T/B, Ultralite Springs, DSpecs, Prothane Mounts, BMR - Adj. Panhard Bar, LCAs, LCA Relo Brackets, Adj. UCA, Rear Sway, Sway Delete/Rad Support
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page