You guys from OHIO got the cheapest gas - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
S197 Member

We had a couple of stations near me in Hampton, VA that got into a bidding war and gas there got down to $1.76/ gallon. Most places around me are at $2.17.

'05 Sonic Blue GT w/ '07 V8 engine, 5-sp, IUP, Beige leather interior, nothing else -
just the way I wanted it. (1 of 113)
OK, so I've added a few things to it. Check my Profile - too many to list here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
S197 Member

It does look like a bidding war here.
$2.09 for regular in Virginia Beach.

S197 Member

i just took a shower in gas, its sooo cheap in ohio

Rookie

Politics and Gas Prices

Long story short; here in CT and NY, when you buy a gallon of gas, over $1 of it is local, state & federal taxes. Too many governmental subsidized programs in the NE (and the country as a whole). I'm tired of politicians w/ a bad combover and no link to reality (a r-e-a-l job) dipping their hands in our collective pockets and wanting us to believe that buying the world a Coke and singing goom-by-yah is our responsibility. Give OUR citizens who need it, a hand, not a hand out. I'm tired of the USA trying to save the world; all we get for it is a face full of s**t and less money in our pockets. Leave our money with us; I'm sure we can all figure out an appropriate way to get it into circulation and keep the economy moving without the help of politicians who love to tax, tax, tax! (Didn't a bunch of weird dudes around 200 years ago get really pissed at taxation w/o representation and start a revolution or something? Sounds vaguely familiar and still sounds like a good idea).

Thank you and have a nice day; I will now burn my soapbox; apologies to anyone out there who enjoys working until sometime in May before you actually earn money for you and not the government...

T
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack
I want a N2O additive for oxygenation.
Yeah, heh heh...or maybe we should start lobbying for a nitromethane additive! 30-50 more horsepower! Bring back that Tiger In Your Tank ad campaign!!

"I may never be famous, but my girls Dixi and Luci sure are."

Dixi Candace: Windveil Blue Stick V6 '05, Steeda CAI w/BBK 70mmTB/hi-flo inlet, XCal2, ASP UP, JBA SS Shorties/Evol, FRPP T-Lok diff, 34/28 mm F/R sway bars, MMR rear LCAs, Monte C. strut bar, Precision 3.73s, Snow H2OCH4O, "Q" grille and tons of Dixi Bling chrome

Luci Elinor: Legend Lime Auto GT '06 Premium, JLT2 CAI, XCal2 Brenspeed 93, BBK 62mmx2 TB, Steeda UPs, Pypes Violators polished, SMR strut tower, A.H. & Stage3 louvers

Although it's still going down here in California, it's still pretty bad when $2.60 a gallon makes ya kinda feel dirty or like you're stealing it.

"Hey! Free gas! Kids, go steal your parents cars and get some gas! It's great!"

He he
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack
I want a N2O additive for oxygenation.

Consumer Reports [who said the Mustang GT is the most reliable car, made in America, with fewer reported problems than the Honda Accord and the Toyota Camry], had some choice words for E85 (85% ethanol). Terrible gas mileage. Someone mentioned the Mustang will run on E85 but I doubt I will ever find out. E10 will be the farthest I will go.
The Mustangs are not on Ford's approved list for E85.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

$1.96 on the south side of Columbus on this morning's news. Have to admit it's nice to be able to fill the tank in the Mustang AND F150 for less than $100 again!!

2006 Deluxe GT. 5-spd. Black w/Dk. Charcoal cloth. IUP. Shaker 500. 8" stripes painted "satin grey effect".

1966 Sprint 200 coupe - Wimbledon White/red metal flake, red interior. 92,000 miles. 3rd owner (since 1989).
Rookie

Smile Gas

A penalty we pay for living in a rural area at the foot of a mountain pass where lots of travelers pass through! Our cheapest is still $3.00.

98 Chrome Yellow Cobra SVT Coupe, C & L Bullit CAI, K & N FIPK , FRPP 4.10's, Steeda Tri-AX, MagnaFlow Catted X-pipe, MagnaPack Catbacks, BamaChips race tune, also has the performance tune.
S197 Member

Same here Flyman!
PONY Member
S197 Member

I paid $2.48 for 93 octane yesterday. Sam's Club North Little Rock.

'06 GT Vert Torch Red/Black top/int, IUP, Polished Bullits, , PioneerInfinityMTX Sound System, Tuneable Induction by DeMolet, SCT2 93 Octane Tune by Brenspeed, Red Calipers, Steeda Ultra Lites, Shifted by Hurst,

last i knew it was like 2.80 for regular around tampa
S197 Member

$1.7 in Dubai for 87 octane, yeeeehaaaa!

Here in Pennsylvania it depends on what county you live in. The Fuel additives are specified by county (that's got to be a confusing mess). In the county I live in (Chester) a Philadelphia suburb, it's anywhere from $1.49.9 to 1.59.9. In the next county over (Lancaster) It's at least 10 to 20 cents cheaper. If you go up state It's even cheaper then that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page