Ford GT Vs. Z06 Video - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Ford GT Vs. Z06 Video

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICLw_Y-WuuI

White GT500 Vert / Blue Stripes- I'm waiting.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Oh...my ....god....those guys are freakin stupid weaving in and out like that. At least it looks like they can drive. But jeez...

"We need Fuel! Petrol!" LOL. Love that comment.

My question: WHERE ARE ALL THE COPS IN DETROIT! Do they even have any?!

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0scoops123
Oh...my ....god....those guys are freakin stupid weaving in and out like that. At least it looks like they can drive. But jeez...

Thats how it is in Little Rock........the police is short about 50 officers,......so the units that are on "patrol" are always responding, to other calls. Basically no patrols.

'06 GT Vert Torch Red/Black top/int, IUP, Polished Bullits, , PioneerInfinityMTX Sound System, Tuneable Induction by DeMolet, SCT2 93 Octane Tune by Brenspeed, Red Calipers, Steeda Ultra Lites, Shifted by Hurst,

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
GT Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via AIM to STONECOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0scoops123

For the most part it seems like there was plenty of space to move about.

1995 Mustang GT 5.0
BBK CAI, Pro-M 75mm MAF, Pro-M Optimizer, BBK 70mm TB, GT-40 Intake, 24# Injectors, AFR 165's, 1.7 Roller rockers, Crane 2040 cam (E-303) BBK Equal Length headers, BBK O/R X-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder 2 Chambers. FMS 3.73 Gears, Lentech AODE 2800 stall, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator. MSD 6AL, Steeda UDP's, FMS Aluminum drive shaft, Autologic chip Larocca tune.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
BOSS Member
S197 Member

They still coulda killed someone if they lost control for some reason...happens all the time.

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
SHELBY GT 500 Member

That is just plain nuts, they are running on I-94 through Detroit here in Michigan.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
S197 Member

Love the sound of the Z06.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Well, the places in metro Detroit you can absolutely speed with impunity are the freeways. The police are on more important calls, and we only have 3 or 4 State Police posts in the Metro area.

Toward the end of the video is where they open it up going on 94 towards the airport, but those early moments, where they are on the Southfield and then 94 downtown, are insane....In those stretches, I-94 is still a highway made for 1950s-era cars. The pavement is crumbly, the on-ramps are about 50 ft long with non existent merge lanes, and trucks hauling steel and gravel merge in all over the place (left and right entrance ramps). All in all a bad place to have a Forumla 1 race.

07 GT Vista Blue, Auto, C&L CAI, 3.73 gears, Alternative Auto 93 Tune, 5% Tint, Stripes, 18x9 front/18x10 rears - SOLD

12 GT Black, 6-speed, brembos, 3.73 gears
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006
S197 Member

Probably some of the best video of raw racing I've seen in a while. Nice find. Although I do agree they are kinda nuts, but thats what keeps guys like me employed at the fire department.
PONY Member
S197 Member

very cool vid...how about them passing the lambo!..insane!

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

I was waiting for this
http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/cops.wav

Anyway..not bad ...2 Amercian cars ...1055 HP ...You'd NEVER get away w/that sh!t on the L.I.E. ! Shoot you can't even get through solo on the HOV .

Anyway..I'll ante up my 505 HP ..Now all we need is a track, a ford gt & a videogragher
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Z4.jpg
Views:	5725
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	19702  

White GT500 Vert / Blue Stripes- I'm waiting.....
nghtrnnr

nice video but damn that vette guy cant drive for ****...i wanted to jump into the monitor...awesome passing the 2 lambos...very very very silly hitting wot in traffic...i'm a nut but damn ...i would never...a coupla times the gt almost caused an accident...and my best moment cause i'm a hater was when they hit that patch of ****** road and gravel...you just know that the front end is all dinged and scratched up...lovin it...but it also underscores why i'd never buy a gt...all that coin and the vette never lost him...in fact the only time he even pulled away was when he pulled a wot in traffic move...every open space they got into the vette started to close in...and i dont know who said they had alot of space to play in on that highway but NOT really
S197 Member

Woah.. that was awesome, I think I'm falling in love with the ZO6, I was looking at them on the lot on the weekend, my dad and I were drooling over a black one. What was with the two random Lambo's? That is pretty rare, for a brief moment there was a Murcielago, a Gallardo Spyder, a Ford GT, and a ZO6 all in sight.... amazing, not something you see everyday, that's for sure.

Oh ya.. the end was hilarious... 'we need fuel, petrol!' the guy in the GT was probably like 'what the hell is petrol' lol that's the impression I got anyway.
PONY Member
S197 Member

I need a cigarette now... :tongue

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

2012 Shelby GT500, Black on black
Apprentice
S197 Member

Dudes! After watching that video, I had a dream last night that I was getting a Shelby GT500 AND a Ford GT! Funny, they were both white with blue stripes, and I would never get two cars with the same colors. Weird. But it was just a dream! Drats!

08 Roush 427R GT Torch Red Premium
Painted Side Mirror Covers
100% Roush synthetic oil
06 V6 Vert Premium w/Pony Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page