Add mine to the wrecked list - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk99
An antelope in eastern montana! I find that hard to believe. Just kidding! I have thinned the antelope population out there by a few myself. Once in a '69 Buick Skylark doing 95. That sucks in happened in the Stang. Maybe a grill guard will be in order.
Actually the HP was telling me they have had lots of elk appear suddenly on that same road. He thought it had something to do with the fires up west. Glad I didn't hit one of those.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
wow...i remember when i hit a cat?raccoon at 50 or so and the sinking feeling in my gut when i heard that thud on my bumber cause i knew it was gonna leave a mark...i can imagine what it must have been llike in those seconds prior to hitting that thing...and then getting out of your car and seeing the damage....you said it went all the way under and out the back...hows the back end? and the drivetrain?
They were going to put it on the hoist this morning and see what's up. It was like I road him. He was half under the car and half not. There was blood and guts and crap all down the side and hair underneath the car. The upper half of him was all messed up and kinda skinned. The wheel well cover was one of the first to go and it was laying there all in one piece. Headlight lens was in about 100 pieces on the road. From where I hit him to where I stopped was about 120 feet and the blood trail was about 100 feet.

S197 Member

I hit an elk with my 97 F 250, not only did it waste the whole front end but to add insult to injury it spun around and took out the drivers door with it's head.

I gotta stop reading the posts with the wrecked ponies...For some reason those pix make me more nauseous than those surgery shows on TV!!!! (and it had nothing to do with the dead antelope!) Sorry bout your pony--stupid Speed Goat!!!! I'm in W. MT and terrified to hit a squirrel with my car--let alone something bigger. We hit a bear on I-90 a couple of years ago with my husband's Tacoma...no damage, but not much left of the bear (a yearling, we think--at least from the pieces that we could identify)....
Keep your chin up...would love to see the "after" pix!
GT Member
S197 Member

we call that FAST FOOD where i'm from....

lol, not really. maybe you should get a snow plow scoop thing for the front end. It would be really convient in winter..... lol

2005 Mustang GT - SCT X3 + ROUSH CAI, FRPP Stingers, Silverhorse Blackout Panel, Brushed "Aluminum" Dash Kit, California Special rear bumper, chrome American Racing ROGUE wheels 20x8.5 with 255/35/20 Yokohama S.Drive tires, ROUSH rear springs.... JVC KW-AVX820
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page