No love from a sixer - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingjts
From your first post:

"I'm here to tell you sixers that not showing proper respect to your GT brothers is flat out not acceptable, remember to bow at the alter of V-8 power at all times!!!"

absolutley a pot-shot at ALL "sixers"...
Good spin, work for Clinton maybe?, take that quote out of context by isolating it....

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
WOW!!! Very cool... we'll be rebuilding a 4.0L this winter... although I'm not sure we'll be shooting quite so high!!! LOL!
Cool, start doing your homework now then , there are some better than stock springs for the valve train out there, let me know if you run into any problems I have some resources I can check with .

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
and then half of us have owned both...i was a v6 guy back in the old days..i remember pushin my engine till it couldnt go any further so when and if i may talk about em...i know about em...now i'm a gt guy...same ol nghtrnnr...still racin the same guys..just a lil faster...but really.....anyone coulda seen pump was kiddin...kinda makes me wonder..."how do you v6 guys take the heat"

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=58469

oh yeh..been there...done that

Oh, that was a fun thread wasn't it! LOL!

Actually I was GT owner BEFORE and now have the V6...

Yes, I know Pump was kidding... but just because your "kidding" doesn't make it right... example:

OMG, Pump... I just realize you bought a GT with an AUTOMATIC! Geez... an AUTOMATIC! What kind of pathetic loser are you? No real man drives a GT with an AUTOMATIC! Geez, you might as well have gotten a V6! Man, an AUTOMATIC... It's not a REAL MUSTANG with an AUTOTMATIC... I feel sorry for all you WORMS out their with AUTOMATICS in your GT's! How can you look yourselves in the mirror.. HA! HA!! Just kidding... It was only a joke!

See.. not very funny and basically pretty offensive... but since I said i was kidding, well that makes it ok!!! HA HA!

John - The V6 Apologist

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - BBK Shorties - MRT Axle Back - FRPP 3.55

post #34 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
and then half of us have owned both...i was a v6 guy back in the old days..i remember pushin my engine till it couldnt go any further so when and if i may talk about em...i know about em...now i'm a gt guy...same ol nghtrnnr...still racin the same guys..just a lil faster...but really.....anyone coulda seen pump was kiddin...kinda makes me wonder..."how do you v6 guys take the heat"

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=58469

oh yeh..been there...done that
Ah nghtrnnr don't bring that thread back to life

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

post #35 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Oh, that was a fun thread wasn't it! LOL!

Actually I was GT owner BEFORE and now have the V6...

Yes, I know Pump was kidding... but just because your "kidding" doesn't make it right... example:

OMG, Pump... I just realize you bought a GT with an AUTOMATIC! Geez... an AUTOMATIC! What kind of pathetic loser are you? No real man drives a GT with an AUTOMATIC! Geez, you might as well have gotten a V6! Man, an AUTOMATIC... It's not a REAL MUSTANG with an AUTOTMATIC... I feel sorry for all you WORMS out their with AUTOMATICS in your GT's! How can you look yourselves in the mirror.. HA! HA!! Just kidding... It was only a joke!

See.. not very funny and basically pretty offensive... but since I said i was kidding, well that makes it ok!!! HA HA!
Now that is a great post, but hey you picking on me 'cause I have an automatic? I'm gonna cry you a river, that's like insulting my manhood

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdoc
Good spin, work for Clinton maybe?, take that quote out of context by isolating it....
not out of context at all... you ran into one a-hole V6 owner and then told ALL of use sixers we OWE you respect because you happen to have 8 cylinders... sorry, don't owe you anything... Post you latest timeslip... I got the feeling my sixer will walk your car all day long...

John - The V6 Apologist

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Ah to be a kid again And I'm not back peddeling, people got their panties in a bunch by not reading my first post, and I've never bashed the V-6's before and I've still not. Don't lump me in with others that have.
Just like you didn't lump V6ers with oweing the Gt's respect....oh wait that is what you did.

Quote:
Thanks for digging up a 4 month old thread....maybe the mini van should have showed the Mustang owner some respect......
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to rygenstormlocke Send a message via MSN to rygenstormlocke Send a message via Yahoo to rygenstormlocke
That V6 owner was simply, an *******. As for the whole alter thing, yea, I love the famous, "J/K" or other type "was only kidding" bs people put at the end of a put down.

No, it's not sarcasim or dry humor, I can give you examples of that if you like.

Powerhouse Pipeline Turbocharged
[email protected] w/4.0 V6
PH Turbo w/5.4 3V 4r70 swap is done.

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Now that is a great post, but hey you picking on me 'cause I have an automatic? I'm gonna cry you a river, that's like insulting my manhood
not only an automatic.. but basically a stock automatic... gosh that thing has got to be dog slow .... Does that thing even run in the 13's or is it one of those sad GT automatics that can't get out of the 14's???? Can you post your latest timeslip?

John - The V6 Apologist

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
It just keeps getting better and better....But hey I'm running my posts up so maybe I'll be a S197 member here or even better a made member and then I'll get respect!
post #41 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Hey it's all in good fun right 14's never i carry a boat anchor in the trunk so that I'm even slower

Didn't realise I hit such a raw nerve.:hihi:

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Hey it's all in good fun right 14's never i carry a boat anchor in the trunk so that I'm even slower

Backpeddel!!! NICE JOB!
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to rygenstormlocke Send a message via MSN to rygenstormlocke Send a message via Yahoo to rygenstormlocke
Quote:

Well, for a boat anchor in the trunk. funny you mention that. Swheeler put sandbags in his V6 and GTH Hertz rentals for bracket racing. Does that count. LOL.

Imagine, a 14.x GTH with sandbags. Nice!

Powerhouse Pipeline Turbocharged
[email protected] w/4.0 V6
PH Turbo w/5.4 3V 4r70 swap is done.

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:

Yes, it's raw because we have to constantly deal with the non-mustang folks that bash us... so the last thing we want to do is come into a great mustang community like this and have to listen to the same thing from our Mustang brother and sisters...

So maybe now you can understand a little better where we are coming from and perhaps avoid posting comments that us V6 owners might consider bashing...

John - The V6 Apologist

Rookie
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to afixer
so can any v6 auto join in on this one. v8 guys (not all) need to remember that sometimes we play with you guys , just to build your confidence. be careful who you play with, wouldn't want your ego to be crushed by a little v6er.

2005 scremin yellow v6 coupe 12" black stripes
sequencial taillights yellow seat and door inlays
explorer express x-charger # 001 8.95 1/8 mile
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page