No love from a sixer - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
S197 Member

Nice! This thread has made my day.
The guy was obviously joking. Ya it is a deadhorse topic that the 6 community is over hearing about but you guys are overreacting here. Lets just call this thread dead, we don't need bad blood from one mustang community to another. Lets all bash Honda's or something.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	argue.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	19796  

Osiris - '07 Shelby GT500 - Black
under construction
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
Nice! This thread has made my day.
The guy was obviously joking. Ya it is a deadhorse topic that the 6 community is over hearing about but you guys are overreacting here. Lets just call this thread dead, we don't need bad blood from one mustang community to another. Lets all bash Honda's or something.
chuckle..see i thought he was serious...and he doesnt plan to stop at the mustang sixers on his path to world domination...next he'll be demanding the ricers pay tribute..and those pesky chargers..hell i wouldnt be surprised if the pumpdoc starts demanding some sort of bounty from the minivan community..lol..hmm...i'm surprised the coyote hasnt weighed in yet

post #48 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
chuckle..see i thought he was serious...and he doesnt plan to stop at the mustang sixers on his path to world domination...next he'll be demanding the ricers pay tribute..and those pesky chargers..hell i wouldnt be surprised if the pumpdoc starts demanding some sort of bounty from the minivan community..lol..hmm...i'm surprised the coyote hasnt weighed in yet

Now that's an idea!

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"

PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I do feel qualified to weigh in on this debate...

Driving the GT is like being a Yankees fan...always at or near the top of the standings, with kind of a superior attitude.

Driving the V6 is like being a fan of the U.S. Hockey Team circa 1980. No one really thinks you can win. And then when it happens...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?? YES!!!!!

Much more satisfying driving Dixi; We Try Harder, that thang...

"I may never be famous, but my girls Dixi and Luci sure are."

Dixi Candace: Windveil Blue Stick V6 '05, Steeda CAI w/BBK 70mmTB/hi-flo inlet, XCal2, ASP UP, JBA SS Shorties/Evol, FRPP T-Lok diff, 34/28 mm F/R sway bars, MMR rear LCAs, Monte C. strut bar, Precision 3.73s, Snow H2OCH4O, "Q" grille and tons of Dixi Bling chrome

Luci Elinor: Legend Lime Auto GT '06 Premium, JLT2 CAI, XCal2 Brenspeed 93, BBK 62mmx2 TB, Steeda UPs, Pypes Violators polished, SMR strut tower, A.H. & Stage3 louvers
nghtrnnr

lmfao....dixi better show respect to luci...she better bow down when luci passes by or else!!!
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by zregime
I do feel qualified to weigh in on this debate...

Driving the GT is like being a Yankees fan...always at or near the top of the standings, with kind of a superior attitude.

Driving the V6 is like being a fan of the U.S. Hockey Team circa 1980. No one really thinks you can win. And then when it happens...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?? YES!!!!!

Much more satisfying driving Dixi; We Try Harder, that thang...
Z- Very nicely put... You'd make a fine diplomat!

1965 Mustang Coupe
V6 Member

Ok just kill this thread it's getting old... agreed? I don't drive a GT because I'm 17 and making $8 a hour... there happy?
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlik3
Ok just kill this thread it's getting old... agreed? I don't drive a GT because I'm 17 and making $8 a hour... there happy?
noone was askin why you dont drive a gt...i think the whole point was that he didnt get love from a particular sixer, besides, 17yr olds dont get to tell us to stop threads...i'm lovin this one
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Or here's another analogy...

The GT is like that uberhot girl in high school you pretty much knew you didn't stand a chance with. Selective, aloof, fast, and dangerous, and ALL of the guys wanted her. Wanted her BAD...

The V6 is the friendly girl you COULD have gone out with, if you hadn't been so obsessed with the uberhottie. A bit plainer, yes, but removed from your blinding GT desire, the V6 had a body that was really about as great as the GT's. She'd be wonderful to come home to at night, a great wife, steady and supportive...

But really, the fact of the matter is that BOTH versions of the S197 are just strikingly beautiful automobiles, finer than anything else on the road right now. You guys know the stares you get, driving around town or out on the road. Pedestrians and oncoming vehicles take their eyes off whatever they're doing to gaze in awe at our pretty babies. :eyepoppin THAT's the bottom line for me. These latest Stangers are about the sexiest rides ever made!

"I may never be famous, but my girls Dixi and Luci sure are."

Dixi Candace: Windveil Blue Stick V6 '05, Steeda CAI w/BBK 70mmTB/hi-flo inlet, XCal2, ASP UP, JBA SS Shorties/Evol, FRPP T-Lok diff, 34/28 mm F/R sway bars, MMR rear LCAs, Monte C. strut bar, Precision 3.73s, Snow H2OCH4O, "Q" grille and tons of Dixi Bling chrome

Luci Elinor: Legend Lime Auto GT '06 Premium, JLT2 CAI, XCal2 Brenspeed 93, BBK 62mmx2 TB, Steeda UPs, Pypes Violators polished, SMR strut tower, A.H. & Stage3 louvers
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlik3
I drive a GT because I'm 51 and make $115k a year
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoNomyk
I drive a GT because I'm 51 and make $115k a year
Is that before or after taxes? LOL There's a kid at my sons school who's dad drives (not at the same time) a Saleen, Audi A6 or whatever #, 60's something vette and a few other exotics. He hit the lottery for 26 mill.

2005 GT coupe
nghtrnnr

my paystub said 112k last year at the end...far from it in my pocket...damn government
post #58 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zregime
Or here's another analogy...

The GT is like that uberhot girl in high school you pretty much knew you didn't stand a chance with. Selective, aloof, fast, and dangerous, and ALL of the guys wanted her. Wanted her BAD...

The V6 is the friendly girl you COULD have gone out with, if you hadn't been so obsessed with the uberhottie. A bit plainer, yes, but removed from your blinding GT desire, the V6 had a body that was really about as great as the GT's. She'd be wonderful to come home to at night, a great wife, steady and supportive...

But really, the fact of the matter is that BOTH versions of the S197 are just strikingly beautiful automobiles, finer than anything else on the road right now. You guys know the stares you get, driving around town or out on the road. Pedestrians and oncoming vehicles take their eyes off whatever they're doing to gaze in awe at our pretty babies. :eyepoppin THAT's the bottom line for me. These latest Stangers are about the sexiest rides ever made!
Luci---the uberhottie that get's the quarterback
Dixi---gets the waterboy---for the other team

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1213
Is that before or after taxes? LOL There's a kid at my sons school who's dad drives (not at the same time) a Saleen, Audi A6 or whatever #, 60's something vette and a few other exotics. He hit the lottery for 26 mill.
Before taxes...unfortunately
S197 Member

A day without a GT........is like night!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page