No love from a sixer - Page 7 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Here is matt's dyno as I promised, the red line is HP the black is torque .

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	638rwhp2(Matt's dyno ).jpg
Views:	39
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	19861  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

V6 Member

Can you make mine do that?? :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlik3
Can you make mine do that?? :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin
Well I can give you insight on how to get there yeah.

post #94 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmays06
I think its funny that a guy who starts a thread that is 6 pages long full of arguments is talking about class!!! and I think it is funny You assumed that I was referencing you.....Well who's got thin skin now?
See your problem is that you don't read the posts, i just said resorting to name calling and that showed no class, Quite frankly i don't give a ratts a$$ what you call me because in the end you are just showing what little or no class you have, and oh yeah it takes a lot more than this to get under my skin

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
post #95 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
wow...six pages...i cant believe its gone this long...doc you inspired the masses brother...tell another joke so we can go for 20 pages more
I would but these guys operate a couple of cyl. short of a full load and they may not get the humour of it.

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdoc
I would but these guys operate a couple of cyl. short of a full load and they may not get the humour of it.
I smell backpeddeling again...oh I was only joking.....man you guys have thin skin....man you guys are sensitive....wow you must give me respect cause I bought a V8

A couple classics from Mr. Classy him self...(but he was only joking)
Quote:
See, there you go, no respect from you V-6 worms (in case you didn't notice the wink smilely beforeI thought I'd throw in a couple more)
Quote:
people got their panties in a bunch
Ya know pumpdoc your right I owe you respect....My bad man, You are the best most intelligent guy here and you have the fastest mustang ever built and you and your GT will take over the world some day cause, hey you got a couple more cyl's. us V6ers will bow down to you.....no more name calling like worms or Clinton or nothing like that.
ya know its funny you really had nothing to say when asked to show your time slips....Hmmmmmm wonder why... you spent 5k more on a car and a V6 would smoke you! Oh sorry lack of respect there:yelpleased:
V6 Member
S197 Member

By the way it funny my V6 will beat any Mustang GT (stock Vs Stock) until 1998...ummmmm wow if I only had a V8!
post #98 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

You are proving my point, you're right nghtrnnr this is fun

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
You are proving my point, you're right nghtrnnr this is fun
What exactally is your point?:eyepoppin
post #100 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
What exactally is your point?:eyepoppin
That you are having a melt down over nothing.

Timeslips? why? I put drag racing behind me 25 years ago, i didn't buy the the car to drag it.
Automatic? So what, no big deal there I drive a truck all day for work with 7 gears, I don't need or want to shift gears in my personal car, I guess I'm just not a man
Backpeddle? Naw I think it's funny to see you sixers get all defensive, like nghtrnnr says it's good entertainment so keep it up.........peace brother and enjoy your sixer after all it's a Mustang!!!

Go ahead throw some more my way, it's entertaining:hihi:

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
That you are having a melt down over nothing.

Timeslips? why? I put drag racing behind me 25 years ago, i didn't buy the the car to drag it.
Automatic? So what, no big deal there I drive a truck all day for work with 7 gears, I don't need or want to shift gears in my personal car, I guess I'm just not a man
Backpeddle? Naw I think it's funny to see you sixers get all defensive, like nghtrnnr says it's good entertainment so keep it up.........peace brother and enjoy your sixer after all it's a Mustang!!!

Go ahead throw some more my way, it's entertaining:hihi:
Well...at least I don't have a SLOW Mustang like yours! HA HA... J/K!

John - The V6 Apologist

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - BBK Shorties - MRT Axle Back - FRPP 3.55
post #102 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingjts
Well...at least I don't have a SLOW Mustang like yours! HA HA... J/K!
That's true, it's bone stock but fast enough for most situations to get this grandfather around

Ya know John I've read your web page before and I like what you've done, I think I've even heaped praise on your car before, people see what they want to see, people read what they want to read, that's life brother, peace

post #103 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
you spent 5k more on a car and a V6 would smoke you! Oh sorry lack of respect there:yelpleased:
Prices on '06 V-6's are about 10k less
(15-17k) right now than what I paid....That puts them in the range of students and secretarys, which are you?

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
(15-17k) right now than what I paid....That puts them in the range of students and secretarys, which are you?

I'm a secretary at a school that teaches respect!:hihi: :hihi:
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Where the hell you shopping? $15 $17K for a pony V6.... Na I think those extra cylinders you and daymere talk about all the time go to your head, Not a Perry Ford Not anywhere. Oh sorry I'm proving your, head....um, I meant point!

Quote:
Now I'll play punkdoc's side.... HAHAHA You young wiper snapper, I'll show you a thing or two ha ha ha.... Your class less action are showing through....back in my day people like you got flogged for less....you and your V6 buddies will feel my rath...oh I didn't mean that, that was only a joke You are show what a classless guy you are, your playing in to my game....Isn't that right daymere....Well we could sit back here and watch this for weeks....
See fella, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth! You start a thread to either; get people pissed, show what a jerk you are, or because you just weren't thinking. Then you back peddel with the old I'm joking, your to thin skinned kind of, play and it sucks. I don't come here to be offended by you or no one. The best thing I could have done was not read your thread but it did so my fault.
SO instead of just saying sorry and leaving it you throw insults, and back peddle and the whole time you got to call our for your buddies help....You called the names, you are the classless one.
I came here to learn about Mustangs and talk with like minded people about topic on the cars we drive.... instead I got to be insulted by a cocky old guy that is stuck in the 60's way of V8 thinking. It is funny when called out with the speed of you car, you and daydreamer (nitemere or whatever) had very little to say. Is it penis envy or cylinder envy with you? Anyway who cares....because I'm tired of your little game... I'm tired of hearing what a piece of crap the V6 is and I'm tired of not sleeping tonight.
Your only comeback will be an insult or a backhanded comment and/or maybe a backpeddle....GOOD NITE NOW!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page