No love from a sixer - Page 8 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
nghtrnnr

i'll have to see a 600+hp mustang v6 to believe it...and get a breakdown on how they achieved it...and it cant be a funny car...and it has to have a factory v6 engine as its base.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
i'll have to see a 600+hp mustang v6 to believe it...and get a breakdown on how they achieved it...and it cant be a funny car...and it has to have a factory v6 engine as its base.
He will be at the MNRA race in Bowling Green this week end . He has 95 singleport with a built 4.2 with a T-72 Turbonetics Turbo
and it's 638 RWHP . Oh I almost forgot MM& FF and 5.0 Mustang are doing a Photo Shoot on his car this weekend as well .

post #108 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmays06
Where the hell you shopping? $15 $17K for a pony V6.... Na I think those extra cylinders you and daymere talk about all the time go to your head, Not a Perry Ford Not anywhere. Oh sorry I'm proving your, head....um, I meant point!

See fella, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth! You start a thread to either; get people pissed, show what a jerk you are, or because you just weren't thinking. Then you back peddel with the old I'm joking, your to thin skinned kind of, play and it sucks. I don't come here to be offended by you or no one. The best thing I could have done was not read your thread but it did so my fault.
SO instead of just saying sorry and leaving it you throw insults, and back peddle and the whole time you got to call our for your buddies help....You called the names, you are the classless one.
I came here to learn about Mustangs and talk with like minded people about topic on the cars we drive.... instead I got to be insulted by a cocky old guy that is stuck in the 60's way of V8 thinking. It is funny when called out with the speed of you car, you and daydreamer (nitemere or whatever) had very little to say. Is it penis envy or cylinder envy with you? Anyway who cares....because I'm tired of your little game... I'm tired of hearing what a piece of crap the V6 is and I'm tired of not sleeping tonight.
Your only comeback will be an insult or a backhanded comment and/or maybe a backpeddle....GOOD NITE NOW!
I don't have to do anything, you are providing great entertainment

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
It's just a performance rebuild, some P&P, a cam and a power adder.

No biggie.

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Where the hell you shopping? $15 $17K for a pony V6.... Na I think those extra cylinders you and daymere talk about all the time go to your head, Not a Perry Ford Not anywhere. Oh sorry I'm proving your, head....um, I meant point!

See fella, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth! You start a thread to either; get people pissed, show what a jerk you are, or because you just weren't thinking. Then you back peddel with the old I'm joking, your to thin skinned kind of, play and it sucks. I don't come here to be offended by you or no one. The best thing I could have done was not read your thread but it did so my fault.
SO instead of just saying sorry and leaving it you throw insults, and back peddle and the whole time you got to call our for your buddies help....You called the names, you are the classless one.
I came here to learn about Mustangs and talk with like minded people about topic on the cars we drive.... instead I got to be insulted by a cocky old guy that is stuck in the 60's way of V8 thinking. It is funny when called out with the speed of you car, you and daydreamer (nitemere or whatever) had very little to say. Is it penis envy or cylinder envy with you? Anyway who cares....because I'm tired of your little game... I'm tired of hearing what a piece of crap the V6 is and I'm tired of not sleeping tonight.
Your only comeback will be an insult or a backhanded comment and/or maybe a backpeddle....GOOD NITE NOW!
Passive Aggressive Grandfather - He obviously hasn't taken his Alzheimers medication lately.

I bought mine new for $13,000. That was a deal I couldn't pass up. Especially since I planned on replacing every component anyway.

Paying extra for the GT label, when I was going to throw out everything that made it a GT was just stupid - suspension was gonna' get chucked, so were the seats, stereo, and I was planning on throwing on an aluminum 5.0L backed by a Cobra Six-speed.

Spending $12,000 extra for a GT label was stupid, and then after getting all the crap, I decided on building the six, just to tick everyone off.

If course, I built my original 302 just to tick off the Chevy Monkeys and their "No replacement for displacement" BS.

:hihi:

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17
nghtrnnr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-EATER
He will be at the MNRA race in Bowling Green this week end . He has 95 singleport with a built 4.2 with a T-72 Turbonetics Turbo
and it's 638 RWHP . Oh I almost forgot MM& FF and 5.0 Mustang are doing a Photo Shoot on his car this weekend as well .
a built 4.2 what? is it a crate engine?bottom line is it isnt a mustang v6 anymore is it? is the base engine the engine the car came with? it has to still be a mustang v6 at its base...mm&ff has run stories about killer mustang v6s before and one of its mods has been a V8 TRANSPLANTED IN...which kinda makes it a v8...ya know...and before some psycho accuses me of hatin the v6...i'm not...until recently i had 2 mustangs...one is named strtracr...one was a v6 named nghtrnnr...and i loved that nghtrnnr to death...but the general consensus was that i could never get it above 350hp....and still keep it reliable...so i'm really really curious as to how 638 hasnt blown it apart yet
nghtrnnr

Quote:

this guy is obviously insane...i dont remember bashing the v6...or a time when me and pumpdoc teamed up to attack anyone...in fact...up until now i dont remember saying anything to or about this guy at all..who the hell is he anyway? and why is he making fun of my handle and actin like hes familiar with me? did he call me out on something and i missed it? hey rmay...who are you? when did you get here anyway? whats your story spunky?
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I like tater tots!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arguing.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	19889  

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
a built 4.2 what? is it a crate engine?bottom line is it isnt a mustang v6 anymore is it? is the base engine the engine the car came with? it has to still be a mustang v6 at its base...mm&ff has run stories about killer mustang v6s before and one of its mods has been a V8 TRANSPLANTED IN...which kinda makes it a v8...ya know...and before some psycho accuses me of hatin the v6...i'm not...until recently i had 2 mustangs...one is named strtracr...one was a v6 named nghtrnnr...and i loved that nghtrnnr to death...but the general consensus was that i could never get it above 350hp....and still keep it reliable...so i'm really really curious as to how 638 hasnt blown it apart yet

A 4.2 is just a stroke out 3.8 it's still a V6, uses the same block just a 4.2 F-150 crank, piston ,rod set up , same heads the only thing different is a 95 needs a 01+ oil pan . Yeah if it has a V8 in it it's not a V6 right , thats just common sense .
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
General consensus doesn't know crap about the v6.

The block and heads are the same as in the 4.2L F-150 V6. All you have to do is swap out the rotating assembly. If you overbore the block you can come up with 4.3Ls, and if you modify the crank, you can come up with 4.4Ls.

I wouldn't recommend the offset grind on the crank though.

SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
this guy is obviously insane...i dont remember bashing the v6...or a time when me and pumpdoc teamed up to attack anyone...in fact...up until now i dont remember saying anything to or about this guy at all..who the hell is he anyway? and why is he making fun of my handle and actin like hes familiar with me? did he call me out on something and i missed it? hey rmay...who are you? when did you get here anyway? whats your story spunky?
He's talking about an ongoing "discussion" with Pumpdoc.

Oi! No love in this room...but it has been quite entertaining to read from the sidelines.

I would just like to add that, though I'd rather have an 8...I enjoy my 6 shooter immensely and am having a great time modding it and showing it off. People seem to like the way it looks, sounds and drives. Some are actually surprised that it's a 6.

I'm too old (and too secure) to really feel the need to use my car as a representation of a certain phallus and I pity those that do, or feel "Buyer's remorse" over a 6.

4, 6, 8 cyls...who really cares that is worth a ----? I've owned all of 'em at one point or the other and they where all great cars for that particular period of my life.

They're all Mustangs and I gaze at every single one I see, whether it's going the other direction, getting smoked by me, or smoking my ---!! :hihi: And I always wave.

Some day I'll have enough to get a Shelby or a Cobra (Because I want one, but I don't need)...but it won't be to boost my manhood as some here sadly require in their lives.

I say live and let live and just enjoy the ride!

Peace out!
post #118 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Chunks, ya coming to the car show Sunday?

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdoc
Chunks, ya coming to the car show Sunday?
I've never been to a show yet but I believe I will make an effort to come out.

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEB
I like tater tots!!!!!
ROLFLMAO...Best comment ever!
@kscyote thanks for the insightfulness...you got it...most didn't

Quote:
They're all Mustangs and I gaze at every single one I see, whether it's going the other direction, getting smoked by me, or smoking my ---!! :hihi: And I always wave.
+1million^

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page