No love from a sixer - Ford Mustang Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member
 
pumpdoc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 2,445
 
No love from a sixer

Heading home last night from the Padres game and as I got on the freeway north I passed a s197 sixer, I looked over and gave a nod to his fine ride and then left him.Couple of miles up the road and this sixer comes up right on my bumper and starts dogging me, so as soon as the road ahead is clear I dust him again, this goes on for the next 20 miles untill I hit my exit and then he does a flyby. Well! I'm here to tell you sixers that not showing proper respect to your GT brothers is flat out not acceptable, remember to bow at the alter of V-8 power at all times!!!


'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
pumpdoc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member
 
JEB's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Vicksburg
Posts: 1,916
 
Heh, most people like that would act the same no matter what they were driving.


I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
JEB is offline  
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member
 
GT-EATER's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 818
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdoc
Heading home last night from the Padres game and as I got on the freeway north I passed a s197 sixer, I looked over and gave a nod to his fine ride and then left him.Couple of miles up the road and this sixer comes up right on my bumper and starts dogging me, so as soon as the road ahead is clear I dust him again, this goes on for the next 20 miles untill I hit my exit and then he does a flyby. Well! I'm here to tell you sixers that not showing proper respect to your GT brothers is flat out not acceptable, remember to bow at the alter of V-8 power at all times!!!
I would not judge all v6er's in the same light some are just kids and don't know any better and some are more serious . As far as the bow at the alter thing goes , Hmmm I don't think so .
GT-EATER is offline  
 
nghtrnnr
Guest
 
nghtrnnr's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-EATER
I would not judge all v6er's in the same light some are just kids and don't know any better and some are more serious . As far as the bow at the alter thing goes , Hmmm I don't think so .
hmmmm...a rebel...whatcha drivin gteater? does it earn your handle?
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
rmays06's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 126
 
@ pimp doc do you think maybe it was just the driver instead of everyone one driving a V6!? Do you as a person deserve respect when driving your car or is it the car? What kind of respect does someone owe you when you drive a V8 as opposed to a V6? I think is is ignorant statement and I'm suprised more haven't bagged on you yet....oh I'm sorry I didn't show you enought respect!
rmays06 is offline  
V6 Member
 
Godlik3's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 481
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
hmmmm...a rebel...whatcha drivin gteater? does it earn your handle?
hmmmm... look at his sig, I think he has all of yall beat...
Godlik3 is offline  
nghtrnnr
Guest
 
nghtrnnr's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlik3
hmmmm... look at his sig, I think he has all of yall beat...
wooops...i guess he does at that...but i'll betcha that 3.8 wont last too much longer puttin that kinda power down
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member
 
GT-EATER's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 818
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
hmmmm...a rebel...whatcha drivin gteater? does it earn your handle?
My daily driver is a 04 mach 1, I have the V6 set up as a race car . Those numbers in the Sig are old I'm working on a new set up that will be quite a bit stronger .
GT-EATER is offline  
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
fishingjts's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Saginaw
Posts: 1,315
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-EATER
I would not judge all v6er's in the same light some are just kids and don't know any better and some are more serious . As far as the bow at the alter thing goes , Hmmm I don't think so .
I agree... Weenie-Boy's drive all kind of vehicles... they drive V6's and GT's... Don't judge all the V6's by this one example... trust me... if I judged all the GT owners by the few that constantly bash V6 owners I wouldn't talk to a single GT owner... Luckily 99.999% of Mustang owner, regardless of engine are extremely cool!!!

Oh... and I don't think all be doing the bowing thing either! LOL! But dude... 487RWHP!!! That's awesome!

John - The V6 Apologist

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - BBK Shorties - MRT Axle Back - FRPP 3.55
fishingjts is offline  
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
fishingjts's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Saginaw
Posts: 1,315
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
wooops...i guess he does at that...but i'll betcha that 3.8 wont last too much longer puttin that kinda power down
You might be surprised...

John - The V6 Apologist

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - BBK Shorties - MRT Axle Back - FRPP 3.55
fishingjts is offline  
post #11 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member
 
pumpdoc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: San Marcos
Posts: 2,445
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmays06
@ pimp doc do you think maybe it was just the driver instead of everyone one driving a V6!? Do you as a person deserve respect when driving your car or is it the car? What kind of respect does someone owe you when you drive a V8 as opposed to a V6? I think is is ignorant statement and I'm suprised more haven't bagged on you yet....oh I'm sorry I didn't show you enought respect!
See, there you go, no respect from you V-6 worms (in case you didn't notice the wink smilely beforeI thought I'd throw in a couple more)

GT-EATER I would most certainly bow at your car:eyepoppin impressive #'s to be sure.

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
pumpdoc is offline  
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member
 
GT-EATER's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 818
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingjts
You might be surprised...
It was a built 3.8 I decided to go to a built 4.2 I will be able to handle 7000 rpms and make 600 to 650rwhp .
GT-EATER is offline  
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member
 
GT-EATER's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 818
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdoc
See, there you go, no respect from you V-6 worms (in case you didn't notice the wink smilely beforeI thought I'd throw in a couple more)

GT-EATER I would most certainly bow at your car:eyepoppin impressive #'s to be sure.
Thanks , I'm not looking for anyone to bow to my car ,we all have Mustangs that should be good enough .
GT-EATER is offline  
 
raptorv22's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 93
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdoc
remember to bow at the alter of V-8 power at all times!!!
*drives over the alter.*
raptorv22 is offline  
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
fishingjts's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Saginaw
Posts: 1,315
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdoc
See, there you go, no respect from you V-6 worms (in case you didn't notice the wink smilely beforeI thought I'd throw in a couple more)

GT-EATER I would most certainly bow at your car:eyepoppin impressive #'s to be sure.
Ok.. so you were just kidding... but to be perfectly honest... it just get's old after awhile... everyone thinks it ok to bash a V6 and then say "oh, I was only kidding"... it's like a bad joke you've heard a thousand times... you just get tired of hearing... So even if you were just joking we really get tired of hearing it and don't be surprised if people don't find it funny...


John - The V6 Apologist

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - BBK Shorties - MRT Axle Back - FRPP 3.55
fishingjts is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What makes you love the mustang over the camaro? 97woodwarddream 4.6L Talk 18 08-30-2006 03:15 AM
wrecked my love FB Treat48 2005-2010 Mustang Talk 15 05-29-2006 09:44 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1