anyone got the frpp 90mm Cold Air Kit ? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to v8juice Send a message via Skype™ to v8juice
Question anyone got the frpp 90mm Cold Air Kit ?

im getting the 90mm Cold Air Kit from frpp with the Pro-Cal tool with official Ford Racing calibration, i was woundring if anyone has ever installed that on their stang , i have an 05 gt and i wanted to know how much power does it really gain and if its any good, btw also getting at the same time 4.10 gears and short throw shiffter also from frpp, also if you do have it what type of fuel is it calibrated for? any input would be appreciated

2005 GT, performance white on red leather interior and red racing stripe, 20% all around Tinted windows, FRPP handling package, FRPP 18" black bullitt wheels w/ BFG tires, cat back custom exhaust system, FRPP 4.10's, FRPP hurst short throw shifter, JLT Series II cold air induction kit, SCT XCalibrator 2 93 octane tune, MRT Hood Struts, Shorty Antenna, Sequential Turn Signals. more to come....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Fuel wise I would bet it's premium only. I don't have one but it looks like a nice kit.

06 GT Legend Lime, Konig Beyonds, Hurst, JBA, Steeda stuff, MAC CAI, Sniper tuned, LT's, catted H pipe, VIS Racing CF heat extractor hood, Tokico D-Specs, Silver Horse Racing, LLR #0174

08 GT Performance White, Konig Beyonds, Legend Lime accents.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006
S197 Member

I run the Steeda which is the same part. I have the Predator tuner though. The Hertz Shelby runs the setup you are looking at. They claim 330 HP at the crank.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to v8juice Send a message via Skype™ to v8juice
it is a NICE kit very impressive and they say to use only premium fuel if you wanna maximize the power it can give your car, they can tune it to lower octane but its not worth it, so ill go with 94 octane only sold in one gas station in my province, this kit alone with the tuner acourding to frpp will add about 30hp at the rear wheels which is sweetttttt!!!

2005 GT, performance white on red leather interior and red racing stripe, 20% all around Tinted windows, FRPP handling package, FRPP 18" black bullitt wheels w/ BFG tires, cat back custom exhaust system, FRPP 4.10's, FRPP hurst short throw shifter, JLT Series II cold air induction kit, SCT XCalibrator 2 93 octane tune, MRT Hood Struts, Shorty Antenna, Sequential Turn Signals. more to come....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page