2006 FoxMarketing Mustang GT - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006 Thread Starter

2006 FoxMarketing Mustang GT

Hey guys new to the boards here. I am Building an 06 Mustang with FoxMarketing, this will be my second mustang My first was a 99 gtFox Marketing - Mobile Marketing, Youth Marketing, Car Design, Sponsorship, Web Design, Graphic Design, Printing some of you may have seen it.. This new 06 is gonna be even sicker, Im currently getting the Extreme dimesions Hot wheels kit installed. The car is up at CJponyParts getting Some Crazy parts put on,BMR suspension, Procharger, Stainless work full exhaust, 4:10 Gears

Try to put up some pics of the cars parts being installed... need help:hihi:

Last edited by ScottHalliday; 12-09-2006 at 11:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
Well, welcome to the boards.

Remeber everyone around here has an opinion. I don't really like your 99. Way to much.... ricey. Sure its fast with the charger and all, but otherwise its just too busy and looks tossed together.

I hope you don't do that to your 06, but already putting a body kit on it... well.... maybe you should have got a Civic or something. Seems lilke you are in the wrong crowd.

Whatever happened to solid color, smooth fit and finish cars. Oh, those take too much time and planning. Its easy to just toss parts at something.

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006
4.6L Member
S197 Member

That's enough to make me want to peel my stripes off right here and now! :run_over:

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006 Thread Starter

here is a link to my Cardomain page since i could uplaod the pictures here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2454409
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Not gonna fly here bro.

'06 GT Vert Torch Red/Black top/int, IUP, Polished Bullits, , PioneerInfinityMTX Sound System, Tuneable Induction by DeMolet, SCT2 93 Octane Tune by Brenspeed, Red Calipers, Steeda Ultra Lites, Shifted by Hurst,
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Like the s/c and the suspension upgrades but I'm afraid I'd have to pass on the body kit & paint. Also, 4.10s with a supercharger? You'll be wishing for more than 5 gears.

1965 Mustang Coupe
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

yea im not feeling that car at all, the finished product looks nothing like the model. as far as the gears go, its pretty stupid to run 4:10s with forced induction, you're actually lossing power due to high rpms with no velocity at all. what do i know right. the underhood dressup looks awesome thats about it.

ROUSH Stage 1 package, ROUSH Carbon fiber IUP, UPR 2005 Round A/C Knob Kit, Clear Front Turn Signal Assembly, Clear Rear Bumper Side Marker Light, Steeda V6 Steel Strut Tower Brace, MMR V6 Rear Coil Over Kit, Limo tints, 2005 Mustang Billet Door Pins, Ford Racing mats.

Just Installed>>> MAC Ceramic Longtubes with MAC Prochamber
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006
S197 Member

if you want to burn the tires in all 5 gears get the 410s but i would switch back to my 355's if i ever get my blower. its gonna be way to much gear and way too much spin. Are you going to be painting the hotwheels kit and what color is the car. i dont mind the hotwheels body kit but it depends on what you do wiht it cause ive seen nice ones and ugly ones
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-05-2006
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

To all his own... but.... oh well... too many buts...

As said, since you have the $$ go with a Viper spec 6-speed (or GT 500 6-speed) and 3.73 gears. Upgrade the diff and axles at the same time... oh and don't forget the driveshaft... oh and your bottom end... seems you need to buy alu before more plastics...!!

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page