Crashed into Greg Biffle!! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Exclamation Crashed into Greg Biffle!!

lol just a little fun with photoshop (i'm not that great yet, but whatev) https://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/34538/cat/500/ppuser/37133

2005 Mustang GT - SCT X3 + ROUSH CAI, FRPP Stingers, Silverhorse Blackout Panel, Brushed "Aluminum" Dash Kit, California Special rear bumper, chrome American Racing ROGUE wheels 20x8.5 with 255/35/20 Yokohama S.Drive tires, ROUSH rear springs.... JVC KW-AVX820
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Ahh... NASCAR right? Looks pretty good your chop!

I'm a F1 guy... now you got Montoya there... how is he doing? Next year you'll have Toyota... I'm a Ford guy but I think that is AWESOME and I'll be roting for them!!!!!

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006
BOSS Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

thats too cool must have been in "Happy Hour" as it's not to many fans in the stands

Sam Hornish Jr and Juan Montoya ran the Bush race at Phoenix today..they had a few troubles but its got to be different than F1 or Indy car!

Lets hope Kennseth beats out Johnson for the cup title...Go Roush!

Saleen S/C 3.2 pulley. Chris Rose tune.

Hot Rod cams, GT500 pumps, CHE goodies on the rear, 4.10's, KOOKS/ O/R X pipe with PYPES Violators, Spydershaft, TCI 3500 stall, PA deep tranny pan. Meziere w/p,M&H 325/45/17 DRs.
S/[email protected]/[email protected]

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

ya i'm a bit of a Biffle fan... we had pit passes for qualifying at LasVegas so that background was one of the many pictures i got from that level... i tried taking a pic i took of mark martin's car getting pushed out to the track and making the car look like my mustang, but i just don't have the right program.. :sad:

thanks though!!

2005 Mustang GT - SCT X3 + ROUSH CAI, FRPP Stingers, Silverhorse Blackout Panel, Brushed "Aluminum" Dash Kit, California Special rear bumper, chrome American Racing ROGUE wheels 20x8.5 with 255/35/20 Yokohama S.Drive tires, ROUSH rear springs.... JVC KW-AVX820
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_cinci
Ahh... NASCAR right? Looks pretty good your chop!

I'm a F1 guy... now you got Montoya there... how is he doing? Next year you'll have Toyota... I'm a Ford guy but I think that is AWESOME and I'll be roting for them!!!!!
+1 KJ, F1 or ALMS for me too, as watching the roundy rounders is like watching paint dry! However I do admire Jeff Gordons abilities. I will get to meet him in Jan. at the Rolex 24 hour race in Daytona as he will be driving a DP (Daytona Prototype) sports car. Montoya has done well in the stock car series he is running this year considering this is all new to him. He is being groomed for next years NNNNascar position.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-2006
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Mark,

I think it's so cool Monty went 'back' and is okay / happy with it... is Jaq Jr there, here, yet?

The whole F1 thing is getting crazy with rules and such... Soon all will have the same motor and chassis, all built by Ferrari.... then it will be more like stock car racing and all up to the driver and maybe some strategy...?? Sad Michelin is out next year... Sad Kimi will be in a red car... sad Heiki will be in a friggin Renault, sad ****** Alonso will be in the uber cool McLaren... I hope Hakkinen make a comeback! Or Rosberg Sr. at least he admits to his heritage... friggin Jr says he's German... sigh... as you can see lotsa F1 issues for me... oh well.... guess I'll be a Ferrari fan like everybody else next year...

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_cinci
Mark,

I think it's so cool Monty went 'back' and is okay / happy with it... is Jaq Jr there, here, yet?

The whole F1 thing is getting crazy with rules and such... Soon all will have the same motor and chassis, all built by Ferrari.... then it will be more like stock car racing and all up to the driver and maybe some strategy...?? Sad Michelin is out next year... Sad Kimi will be in a red car... sad Heiki will be in a friggin Renault, sad ****** Alonso will be in the uber cool McLaren... I hope Hakkinen make a comeback! Or Rosberg Sr. at least he admits to his heritage... friggin Jr says he's German... sigh... as you can see lotsa F1 issues for me... oh well.... guess I'll be a Ferrari fan like everybody else next year...
I feel ya dawg, and its always changing at F1, and not necessarily how you and I would like it. But I guess it makes Bernie Ecklestone more $$$$$$. It may be a more interesting season though with the great Schumi retired now.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Yea... Kimi and Masa 1 and 2.... how exciting...

Okay.... back to GPs chop....

KJ, poorer but happier

Thanks to:
Modular Depot
Fox Lake Racing
Tunable Induction
Power House 411
Sun Coast Creations
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

haha F1 is cool, but of all racing i think that the LeMans series is the best... the gran prix stuff with the mustangs, vettes, caddies, and all those cars are my favorite. o and ya i think we went a bit off topic here... but hey, it's the moderator's fault! LOL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page