how many miles on your 05+ - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools

My '05 has 25,000 km...just put it away for the winter again.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
S197 Member

2007 here 1825 miles on her

2007 gt vista blue convert. 5 speed, 3:55 gears, UIP, 18" billets, charcole interior, gt package, JBA Axel backs, sequential turn signals, C&L CAI, with brenspeed 93 oct. tune, american muscle black out kit for all lights, roush short throw shifter, steeda underdrive pulleys, pypes off road H pipe

Future mods...... long tube headers, cam, suspension and the list goes on
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER06MUSTANG
5twenty how many 1/4 mile passes you think you got on that thing now.
Funny you should ask. I was trying to gather all my time slips together this weekend for storage and safe keeping. So far I have found 780 time slips. I assume I've lost at least a couple here and there so I think 800 1/4 mile passes is about right. Those are official, "at the track" passes. There are a 'few' unofficial quarter miles. Not that I would ever do anything like that on the street. We do have a couple of 1/2 mile, straight onramps to the freeways around here, not that I would ever run through 3 gears on them.

It would be a heck of a lot more if my track wasn't closed 4+ months of the year.

2005 Mustang GT with 300 ci 04 Cobra iron block, Kenne Bell 2.6l twin screw, P&P S3 Heads, SS valves, Comp S3 cams, Currie 9+ 9" rear end and DS, Hurst shifter, BMR K-member, A-arms, LCAs & UCA, JBA long tubes & mid-pipe, Accel COPs, Dual GT500 fuel pumps, much more...
670 RWHP, 640Tq @ 16 psi & 6400 RPM

Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5twenty
Funny you should ask. I was trying to gather all my time slips together this weekend for storage and safe keeping. So far I have found 780 time slips. I assume I've lost at least a couple here and there so I think 800 1/4 mile passes is about right. Those are official, "at the track" passes. There are a 'few' unofficial quarter miles. Not that I would ever do anything like that on the street. We do have a couple of 1/2 mile, straight onramps to the freeways around here, not that I would ever run through 3 gears on them.

It would be a heck of a lot more if my track wasn't closed 4+ months of the year.
So if I can do the math, that's 200 miles at the track. That's awesome

1965 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page