Raced a MBenz CLS 55!! Bad Idea - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006 Thread Starter

Raced a MBenz CLS 55!! Bad Idea

I was at a stop light and this CLS 55 pulls up and revs his engine. I knew I wouldn't win, that car is pushing round 470 horses with all the weight. I gave in and when the light turned we were off. OR should I say he was OFF. Gone GONE GONE he was. That car has got some power for a V8 engine.. I guess if you pay 100K you get power like that. Still was fun thou..:hihi:
Gotten the best of the M3 and a SL 500 thou, but not the AMG CLS 55!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006
MACH I Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyle F Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle F
Yea well by ya a blower, some reasr suspension pieces, and a 4.10 and go ack looking for him and show him what your sub $40K car can do.

2006 Mustang GT in Torch Red
C&L Intake, Evolution Performance Tune, Borla Axle Backs, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, JBA Long Tubes, Prothane Engine Mounts, Steeda UDPs, FRPP Charge Motion Delete Plates

84 Bronco, 302 C6 on 32 10.50's
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006
PONY Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Had the same experience with a Ferrari a few years ago in traffic-Stayed with him through the pack,but when we got in the clear I felt like I shut the car off and pulled out the key,he was gone that fast

"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body,but rather to skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming.....WOW!.....What a ride!

"As you grow older,don't slow down,speed up-there's less time left"--over 45 and just now realizing how much I don't know

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006
4.6L Member
S197 Member

A man has got to know his limitations....! :hihi:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page