Ford Mustang Forum banner

New S197 Moderator

2K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Kyle F 
#1 ·
Please help me welcome stlwagon as our new mod here on AFM and probably mostly here in the S197 pages...

Mark/stlwagon is, as you probably know, very knowledgeable and active on here.

And as always, we're here for you members so please PM Mark or myself if you have ANY issues!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

#2 ·
Welcome stlwagon!

#3 ·
Hasn't he been a Mod for a while KJ...r did I just notice it because we tend to exchange PMs from time to time?

anyways... Congrats Mark.

#4 ·
Not what I know Kyle... his sign changes to Moderator in all posts... even the ones years old... like the signature changes in all your posts...

Even so we shall wish hime welcome!! ;)

#5 ·
Welcome to the mod team Mark. I'm really glad we're getting a few more mods of late. Many hands make for light work.

#6 ·
BlueStreak03 said:
Welcome to the mod team Mark. I'm really glad we're getting a few more mods of late. Many hands make for light work.
Definitely, member #'s on the rise!
Happy moderating!

#7 ·
You couldn't have made a better choice, stlwagon knows of which he speaks.

#11 ·
Ok I think hes had enough power, now take away that Mustang!

#13 ·
I just now saw this. congrats Mark "man of much knowledge" good job bud!

#15 ·
Hey,

Great communication here in the admin/mod team... seems Kyle F is a new mod too and as you know, and as Mark, Kyle is a active member with lots of knowledge! So lets welcome Kyle too!!

Cool, I can log off now... see you come spring... ;)

Oh and please PM all and any issues to your mod team, that would be Kyle and Mark... :)

#18 ·
Congrats, I see a lot of old timers becomming moderators, figuratively speaking of course. :bounce2:

#21 ·
wait, I thought I made it the best, and referred you 2 to be a moderator!

#26 ·
She wasn't half naked... infact I am pretty sure the shot was just a head shot that barely showed the Hooters on her shirt. That was a long time ago... heck almost a year ago even. I haven't talked to her in a long time. I had completely forgot I used her pic as an avitar.

Sorry guys, you probably won't be seeing her on my avitar again.

#28 ·
Again... haven't talked to her in a long time, but if you look around hard enough you can find some more of her. She did a bikini shoot with some Harley's for a Calander. Its probably going to be a 2007 edition as she did the pics last Feb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.