First Time Out in 45 Days - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

It's been 80 degrees here in South Carolina for the past couple of days. Too bad my 'stang is in such an injured state that she's not confident about going out cruising

For Play: 2011 Ford Mustang v6 Premium Coupe w/Pony Package. Stock...for now.

For Work: 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE. The fun daily driver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

eyelleye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxed'05 GT View Post
Did he say first time out in 45 days?????

Is that a long time???

I put mine away mid October and just started driving her a couple of days ago...
Anywho - have fun!
I put mine away late October and she's still put away. Snow continues to fly here as its now officially the 3rd snowiest year in recorded history with 182.9 inches. They say we have a good shot with tomorrows incoming snow storm of beating the #1 record (194.3in)... so my baby stays indoors for probably another month. A touch irksome, as it started raining the week I got my baby (in August 2005) after 80-90 degree weather the week before, and then last summer was one of the rainiest on record... and so the payback for that is the snowiest winter. Com'N man?!!!

I've lived in Oklahoma (long time ago as a kid), Washington, Florida & my home state of AK. I've driven across the country twice. Seen lots of nice places, met lots of nice people. Learned enough to know that this is where I belong. I may have bought a vehicle I can only drive 6 months out of the year... but the enjoyment I get from it when I can more than makes up for it.

Last edited by kj_cinci; 03-16-2007 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Language
Apprentice
S197 Member

Put mine away the first of November. Had a couple nice days last week and took her out for a shake down. Did some more mods over the winter and couldn't wait to see how she performed. Well seems she did not see her shadow and went back to storage. Still too early to let her out. We had a pretty good snow event this weekend. Spring is not far off. Gives me more time to get the body detailed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	June 06 Nose Glare.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	642.6 KB
ID:	25125  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page